• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge recommends ex-Trump election lawyer John Eastman be disbarred

(Politico) John Eastman, architect of Trump’s 2020 election plot, should be disbarred, judge rules

--

Another one (MAGA Lawyer) bites the dust!

John Eastmen, the Trump Attorney election-denier, architect of the fake-elector scams and the chief promoter of removing Mike Pence from presiding over the Presidential Senate Elector Count, has been duly removed of his law license.

The presiding Judge's words, scathing as could be, were captured in my excerpt above:

“The most severe available professional sanction is warranted to protect the public”

But, Eastmen's troubles aren't over. He still is facing Felony Charges in the Georgia Election Interference case with Donald Trump.

Bit-by-bit, it seems, justice is being served.
Disbarred at the absolute very least.

Disbarred at the absolute very least.

After this ruling, barring a successful appeal, Mr. Eastmen no longer will be using the title "Esquire" after his name.

In fact, he is barred from practicing during the appeal process. He's out! A wasted career.

Some further reference:
Eastman is facing nine charges in Georgia: two counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree; two counts of conspiring to commit false statements and writings; one count of violating the Georgia RICO Act; one count of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer; one count of conspiring to impersonate a public officer; one count of conspiring to file false documents; and one count of filing false documents.[155]

And, true to course:

On January 7, 2021, Eastman edited this Wikipedia article to portray his post-election role in a more favorable light, in violation of Wikipedia's conflict-of-interest rules. His edits were reverted

Source for both, above:

After this ruling, barring a successful appeal, Mr. Eastmen no longer will be using the title "Esquire" after his name.

In fact, he is barred from practicing during the appeal process. He's out! A wasted career.
Why do these people fall on the sword, ruining their lives, for Trump, a man that does not care one iota for any of these idiots. Why do Trump supporters think this is guy is presidential material, when by all objective measures, Trump is only interested in his own wealth, power and glory?

Unconditional love for someone other than your children is just sick. When it starts manifesting itself in self-harm you would think people would wake up. All of these people need emotional help. Why did this former drug addict, turned successful entrepreneur, ruin his success story and likely his life for Donald Trump?

I am actually feeling bad for this people that have ruined their lives by being caught up in this cult.

Wake up, people! Trump cares about NOTHING but Donald Trump. If you are a Trump supporter, campaign worker, staffer, cabinet member or vice president, you are just a useful idiot to him. It is a one way street, where you will never get what you need, but risk losing everything you have. Don't take it me, take it from the 40 of the 44 high-level Trump administrative people (including cabinet members) that will not endorse, with 15 working actively against him. The insiders know he is a bad dude, why do you think otherwise? When will you come to grips with the false reality you are in?

Last edited:

And he lives here in Santa Fe I do believe. I might get this opportunity...

Why do these people fall on the sword, ruining their lives, for Trump, a man that does not care one iota for any of these idiots. Why do Trump supporters think this is guy is presidential material, when by all objective measures, Trump is only interested in his own wealth, power and glory?

Unconditional love for someone other than your children is just sick. When it starts manifesting itself in self-harm you would think people would wake up. All of these people need emotional help. Why did this former drug addict, turned successful entrepreneur, ruin his success story and likely his life for Donald Trump?

I am actually feeling bad for this people that have ruined their lives by being caught up in this cult.

Wake up, people! Trump cares about NOTHING but Donald Trump. If you are a Trump supporter, campaign worker, staffer, cabinet member or vice president, you are just a useful idiot to him. It is a one way street, where you will never get what you need, but risk losing everything you have. Don't take it me, take it from the 40 of the 44 high-level Trump administrative people (including cabinet members) that will not endorse, with 15 working actively against him. The insiders know he is a bad dude, why do you think otherwise? When will you come to grips with the false reality you are in?

I'm not sure they're doing this for "Trump the person", but rather for "Trump the power".

Trump wields the power that can save the fallen from their fate, whether it be political, legal, financial, or pardon.

IOW, Trump is corrupting justice via bribery.

The wreckage of lives in Donald's trail is vast.

He uses people up, grinds them down, and spits them out.

He is a con man.

(Politico) John Eastman, architect of Trump’s 2020 election plot, should be disbarred, judge rules

--

Another one (MAGA Lawyer) bites the dust!

John Eastmen, the Trump Attorney election-denier, architect of the fake-elector scams and the chief promoter of removing Mike Pence from presiding over the Presidential Senate Elector Count, has been duly removed of his law license.

The presiding Judge's words, scathing as could be, were captured in my excerpt above:

“The most severe available professional sanction is warranted to protect the public”

But, Eastmen's troubles aren't over. He still is facing Felony Charges in the Georgia Election Interference case with Donald Trump.

Bit-by-bit, it seems, justice is being served.
One would think other Trump sycophants would learn something from this wouldn't you? You spend 300K for education and to pass the bar exam along with 7 years of your life and you throw it all away for a guy like Trump? Somebody explain all of this to me.

One would think other Trump sycophants would learn something from this wouldn't you? You spend 300K for education and to pass the bar exam along with 7 years of your life and you throw it all away for a guy like Trump? Somebody explain all of this to me.
If anyone could explain it we might be able to determine a cure. So far, not a bit of luck in that.

Every single Trump lawyer should be disbarred. Every Judge he put into a position of power should be stripped of their power and taken out of their positions, including those in SCOTUS.

Back
Top Bottom