• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge dismisses Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump

I foresee her being on Celebrity Big Brother this winter. Maybe she'll win a quarter of a million dollars.

She’s going to need it. She has to pay Trump’s legal fees.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

She's doing Harvey Weinstein, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, and the Affleck boys right now so she can pay the bill.

Last edited:
She's doing Harvey Weinstein, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, and the Affleck boys right now so she can pay the bill.

How much are we talking about?

She should get a go fund me.

Interesting... only this lawsuit is dismissed but it appears other matters can continue.

Potential deal down the road to make this all go away for both sides? (After the midterms of course... what a mess.)

Hopefully Avenatti will be taken down a peg...

I am losing respect for the “ambulance chaser!” This is the second set-back.........psych, never really had any respect for Avenatti!

Per the OP's link, it's not the entire lawsuit. Multiple other claims may proceed.

Well, OK, I'm assuming they're claims in the same suit, but perhaps they are claims in other lawsuits by Daniels against Trump.

I am losing respect for the “ambulance chaser!” This is the second set-back.........psych, never really had any respect for Avenatti!
Avenatti went from being tactful and interesting, to being a bumbling fool in one month.

It was always going to be difficult to prove this case, so I'm not surprised.

Still, the campaign finance violations don't magically become legal because of this.

I'm betting Avenatti won't be taking any more of Stormy's calls.

Avenatti went from being tactful and interesting, to being a bumbling fool in one month.

yeah, the "hey Donnie Jr, let's fistfight for charity" thing was like Fonzie jumping the shark, only not as lovable or inadvertently iconic.

Per the OP's link, it's not the entire lawsuit. Multiple other claims may proceed.

Well, OK, I'm assuming they're claims in the same suit, but perhaps they are claims in other lawsuits by Daniels against Trump.

Yep; Avanatti on twitter went already into nothing to see here - we are still fighting - we will win.

Sounds all good (grin), but the really funny part are the responses to his twitter meltdown.

@MichaelAvenatti
Follow Follow @MichaelAvenatti

Re Judge’s limited ruling: Daniels’ other claims against Trump and Cohen proceed unaffected. Trump’s contrary claims are as deceptive as his claims about the inauguration attendance.

We will appeal the dismissal of the defamation cause of action and are confident in a reversal.

3:49 PM - 15 Oct 2018

Well, Stromy's got a book and a perfume. I bet they're selling like ho cakes.

Got caught lying, huh?

She’s going to need it. She has to pay Trump’s legal fees.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Since Trump has a reputation of stiffing his own lawyers on his own legal fees, why should Daniels pay what Trump would never have paid himself?

He's always been a bumbling fool. It took this long for you all to see it. Y'all thought he was going to bring President Trump down and didn't see a damn thing else.

Back
Top Bottom