• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge accepts Michael Flynn's guilty plea

Because those low intellect morons only care about pissing off others forsaking any and all integrity and decency.

As long as they think they make libtards heads explode......they win!

That Judge is biased and part of the Democrat plan to destroy Trumpmerica.

Proof:

He was appointed to the bench of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia in 1984 by President Ronald Reagan, to the District of Columbia Court of Appeals as an Associate Judge in 1992 by President George H. W. Bush and to the federal bench in 1994 by President Bill Clinton.

I heard bit of a Rush L show last week he was singing this judges praises talking about how he was going to ruin Mueller. :lamo

Actually I think that Ms. Clinton is rather conflicted because Gen Flynn DID spend almost all of his life providing honourable service to the country.

However, just wait until someone ties the suicide of the Admiral in with Gen Flynn (and the supporters of "Someone-1" will most certainly attempt to do so [and, if they don't then the detractors of "Someone-1" will]).

Timothy McVeigh served this country, too. That doesn't mean he got a pass when he blew up innocent little kids in a day care.

I doubt Mrs. Clinton is conflicted. Nor should she be. Flynn led that stupid "lock her up" chant, constantly. Now he's the one who will likely be locked up. The irony burns.

Timothy McVeigh served this country, too. That doesn't mean he got a pass when he blew up innocent little kids in a day care.

I doubt Mrs. Clinton is conflicted. Nor should she be. Flynn led that stupid "lock her up" chant, constantly. Now he's the one who will likely be locked up. The irony burns.

He only said "Lock her Up," because Erdogan paid him to. So, it's not really Flynn's fault.

He only said "Lock her Up," because Erdogan paid him to. So, it's not really Flynn's fault.

True. It's also not his fault that he lied to the FBI. I mean, they made him do it.

I think we should lock up everyone in the world, except Flynn.

I heard bit of a Rush L show last week he was singing this judges praises talking about how he was going to ruin Mueller. :lamo

Sounds like Rush is using again....

Sullivan: "I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain, for this criminal offense."

Giving Flynn the chance to delay until he's finished cooperating, Sullivan says he "can't promise anything" about the sentence he's about to hand down.

Don't know. It's starting to look like that last minute sentencing memo ploy by his lawyers might be about to backfire on their client.

As I understand the way the system works, unless the JUDGE is involved in the "plea bargain" (which doesn't appear to be the case here), then the best that the Defendant can negotiate is a non-binding (on the court) RECOMMENDATION as to what the appropriate sentence will be. That means that (as appears to be the case here) the Judge is quite at liberty to ignore the recommendations/submissions of BOTH sides and impose whatever sentence the Judge considers appropriate.

Given the Judge's comments, Gen Flynn had better hope with all his heart that the Judge agrees to grant a further postponement of sentencing so that Gen Flynn can further "rehabilitate" himself in the eyes of the court.

A really suspicious insurance agent wouldn't be selling Gen Flynn any life insurance this week/month/year/decade.

[ASIDE - What the position of the US Army on Gen Flynn is going to be if the Judge sentences Gen Flynn on the basis that his actions amounted to treason and that the only reason why he isn't imposing the maximum sentence available for treason is only that Gen Flynn wasn't actually charged with treason I simply don't want to speculate. However, the case of David Russell Williams MIGHT provide some guidance.

How far did that go?

Well he stripped of his commission (retroactively), ranks, and awards by the Governor General on the recommendation of the Chief of the Defence Staff, his severance pay was terminated, the salary he received following his arrest was seized, although he is still entitled to a pension (although his wife ended up getting 100% of it in the divorce settlement), his uniform was burned, his medals were destroyed and his vehicle crushed and scrapped. He is never likely to be released from jail (where he is thoroughly detested by the other inmates).]

Postponed.......

How does this work? This was sentencing hearing, right? Does Flynn see this same judge when he is finally sentenced?

It works the same was a a "break for lunch" would work and, yes, Gen Flynn will come back before the same judge.

Seems Mueller was finished with Flynn, what message is the judge trying to send?

That Gen Flynn should continue to cooperate to the fullest of his ability until Mr. Mueller ACTUALLY says that he is finished with Gen Flynn.

A SIGNAL --

Judge Sullivan says he disagrees with the plea agreement that saw Gen. David Petraeus avoid felony charges.

Warning from the bench? Sounds as though the judge is saying if Flynn has additional cooperation to offer the special counsel it had better be good.

The possibility that Gen Flynn didn't answer questions that he wasn't asked but has hinted that he CAN answer if he is asked them cannot be dismissed.

I'm waiting for Individual 1 to Tweet that he didn't even know Flynn.

Something along the lines of

Lyin' Coward Flynn whom I have never met in my entire life is dumb as a rock and I never did like him anyways."

doesn't sound like it's completely improbable.

You hear wrong. There is no tape of that show. Anything that purports to be a tape of that show is false evidence manufactured by the Deep State conspiracy.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom