• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joshua Trump

The culmination of FLOTUS bullying campaign is...

Melania Trump’s State Of The Union Guest Is A Student Bullied Because His Last Name Is Trump

https://www.inquisitr.com/5281641/m...udent-bullied-because-his-last-name-is-trump/

Family name Narcissists

I wish I was making this up

Of course....make total sense.

After all, it's always about "us", when you're a Drumpf. Playing victim status in the face of the REAL and LEGITIMATE victims in our society seems have become the M.O. of every right winger in the country.

Which begs the question: Was this kid's family name also changed from Drumpf to Trump, in order to hide his German lineage and claim "Scandinavian" heritage?

Enquiring minds want to know. :cool:

In fairness to Melania, she got jumped on for wearing high heels walking to a plane, so her defenders have a point in crying TDS. But she seems tone deaf on some issues, an example being her poor wardrobe choice in a jacket on her way to visit detained kids.

She probably could have invited the kid, as well as another one who got bullied for other reasons, as illustrative of how bullying can be cruel and ridiculous at the same time. On the other hand, if Donald "What is a narcissist anyway?" Trump had a different personality, he might have vetoed the kid.

Of course....make total sense.

After all, it's always about "us", when you're a Drumpf. Playing victim status in the face of the REAL and LEGITIMATE victims in our society seems have become the M.O. of every right winger in the country.

Which begs the question: Was this kid's family name also changed from Drumpf to Trump, in order to hide his German lineage and claim "Scandinavian" heritage?

Enquiring minds want to know. :cool:

Exactly who are the REAL and LEGITIMATE victims in our society?

I've always found it ironic that the First Lady chose bullying for her platform while being married to the world's biggest internet bully. And I certainly wouldn't criticize her for bringing examples of bullied people to the SOTU as an example of her cause. Children are getting bullied all the time, and it's disgraceful.

But this example is so self serving. It strikes me more as a "wah people are mean to my husband!" than caring about the boy. She really couldn't find 100 kids who were bullied for the usual punkish reasons kids get bullied, and not somehow manage to bring her husband into it?

.... and this

The young Trumps across America need to form an organization to take back their name from the bully who turned their name into a symbol of shame.

#TrumpPride
#MakeTheTrumpNameGreatAgain

Exactly who are the REAL and LEGITIMATE victims in our society?

Her issue is "anti-bullying".

If you think some anti-Trump bias is the best example of school yard bullying to highlight on an occasion such as the SOTU Address...there's really not much else to say to you.

That said, I don't think very many people will be shocked to see that this is what the POTUS and FLOTUS thought was most important to convey to the world tonight.

It's called Narcissism.

"Stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat."

Fair enough. Is that also the advice you'd give to Joshua Trump?

He's an innocent party here. The Leftists will probably boo him tonight.

The young Trumps across America need to form an organization to take back their name from the bully who turned their name into a symbol of shame.

#TrumpPride

#RejectThe*****Grabbers

Because it's middle school. Maybe you didn't go there, but there's plenty of bullying. They will find a reason if they want to. How many kids are bullied in middle school? It's not just the ones named Trump, that's for sure.

Yeah, but why would she invite some middle school kids who are bullied with the last names of Jones, Jackson, O'Hara, and so on? Then she couldn't use them as props to show how mean everyone is to The Donald.

Inviting this kid was purposeful. And I feel bad that the kid is being used by her.

They're picking on him because it's middle school
Factually incorrect. They are picking on him because his name is Trump. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

Factually incorrect. They are picking on him because his name is Trump. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

There's some irony for us all to admire.

Well, the kid gets an experience of a lifetime. He IS being used as a pawn. But he's a pawn who gets to go to Washington and hobnob with powerful people at a formative time of life. Hopefully this will affect the direction of his life in a positive way.

Well, the kid gets an experience of a lifetime. He IS being used as a pawn. But he's a pawn who gets to go to Washington and hobnob with powerful people at a formative time of life. Hopefully this will affect the direction of his life in a positive way.

Good point. He will get to see things that the other millions of bullied kids won't. And he gets to sit near Melania and others associated with Trump.

Then again, it may scar him for life.

I've always found it ironic that the First Lady chose bullying for her platform while being married to the world's biggest internet bully. And I certainly wouldn't criticize her for bringing examples of bullied people to the SOTU as an example of her cause. Children are getting bullied all the time, and it's disgraceful.

But this example is so self serving. It strikes me more as a "wah people are mean to my husband!" than caring about the boy. She really couldn't find 100 kids who were bullied for the usual punkish reasons kids get bullied, and not somehow manage to bring her husband into it?

Maybe she's just trying to protect her interest in the "brand".

There's some irony for us all to admire.

For the love of god, please look up irony. This forum by far has the most incorrect use of words I have ever seen. You guys are just blurting words that you heard on msnbc.

Last edited:
Ahhh so its. ot bullying if its a white kid, especially one that had the audacity to be born with the name Trump. Do you guys ever read what you write before posting?

I'm sure some people named trump are fine people...

So now it's OK to bully kids with names you don't like?

Also, I thought Trump was a fat, lazy slob yet he's got energy to be a bullying tyrant?

If it was legal to hit bullies in the head with a bat there would be fewer bullies.

Full stop.

Does the deserve to be picked on because his name is Trump

Did I deserve to he picked on because I have a funny last name?

Or because I wear glasses?

Or because I have asthma?

Or because I was a Jehovah's witness?

Or because I was small?

Or sick a lot?

Because I was.

Fortunately I realized that while I couldn't run far I could run very fast. And you can't beat me up everywhere.

So all i had to do was get to somewhere they couldn't beat me up and I could say anything I wanted to any bully and get away with it.

Which turned me into a bully bully.

Kids suck, in other words.

I wish you were too. Even as a joke this is beyond ridiculous. Maybe Donald can adopt the kid and give him a few million to ease his pain?

Maybe libruls can grow up emotionally not not get triggered every time they spot a MAGA hat or hear the name Trump.

#TrumpPride

I think we need red hats that say "MAGA! Make America Gay Already" and see what happens.

Sounds like a bad case of TDS. How specifically is Trump bullying anyone on the internet? Trump is entitled to post on Twitter as everyone else is. What drives those of you on the left batty about Trump is that the left wing media that is used to having the ability to destroy a politician at will is failing to destroy Trump. Twitter is his way of going over the heads of "fake news outlets like CNN.

Back
Top Bottom