• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joshua Trump

No it demonstrates that the leftist majority cant control themselves and act like adults with a cogent thought process. Picking on a kid cuz...last name. Says it all.

Unintentional Irony?

No it demonstrates that the leftist majority cant control themselves and act like adults with a cogent thought process. Picking on a kid cuz...last name. Says it all.

So school kids are now also leftists. Hint, kids can be cruel at times. Speaking for myself only, as an adult I spend my days looking in the phone book to see if there are any trumps around I can go harass.

I think what the OP is getting at is that it's Trump's fault that this kid is being bullied because Americans...the real ones, at least...understand that every waking moment of every single day will be wasted if it isn't spent hating Trump, Trump supporters, red hats and other people who may be named Trump.

spot on

There are a lot more serious cases of bullying for the First Whore to be focusing on. But, of course, the only acceptable victims worth honoring for the Right are White.

Does the deserve to be picked on because his name is Trump

Also, I thought Trump was a fat, lazy slob yet he's got energy to be a bullying tyrant?

How much energy does it take to insult people who disagree with you on the internet?

Hahahha its not TDS! Ok tell us why hes being bullied. Also his name isnt winkleheimer, its Trump. But Ill await your explanation of why hes getting bullied exactly.

Because it's middle school. Maybe you didn't go there, but there's plenty of bullying. They will find a reason if they want to. How many kids are bullied in middle school? It's not just the ones named Trump, that's for sure.

So school kids are now also leftists. Hint, kids can be cruel at times. Speaking for myself only, as an adult I spend my days looking in the phone book to see if there are any trumps around I can go harass.

I'm going to age myself a bit here. My last name is Buehler. Know what movie came out when I was in middle school?

Surprisingly, nobody invited me to the SOTU.

I'm going to age myself a bit here. My last name is Buehler. Know what movie came out when I was in middle school?

Surprisingly, nobody invited me to the SOTU.

My condolences Ferris. Or should I say lucky you?

Personally, I’m more struck by the irony of the First Lady inviting a bullying victim to listen a speech given by the Bully in Chief.

bingo

the FLOTUS needs to have a long talk with her husband. that dude has been trashing Americans his whole career.

Using a kid who was bullied for sharing his name is more Trump than Trump.

The fact that he's doing this is a sure sign that the SotU address is going to be 100% crap.

Does he deserve to be picked on because his name is Trump

Of course not. Nor does he deserve to be used as a human shield by another bully getting a taste of his own medicine.

Because it's middle school. Maybe you didn't go there, but there's plenty of bullying. They will find a reason if they want to. How many kids are bullied in middle school? It's not just the ones named Trump, that's for sure.

No **** sherlock.. thats the point...derp!!! DERP!!!

I've always found it ironic that the First Lady chose bullying for her platform while being married to the world's biggest internet bully. And I certainly wouldn't criticize her for bringing examples of bullied people to the SOTU as an example of her cause. Children are getting bullied all the time, and it's disgraceful.

But this example is so self serving. It strikes me more as a "wah people are mean to my husband!" than caring about the boy. She really couldn't find 100 kids who were bullied for the usual punkish reasons kids get bullied, and not somehow manage to bring her husband into it?

The Nationalist's Delusion

"...What I found was that Trump embodied his supporters’ most profound beliefs—combining an insistence that discriminatory policies were necessary with vehement denials that his policies would discriminate and absolute outrage that the question would even be asked..."

This reminds me of whites or males who think they're the ones facing the horror of discrimination. I suppose believing this explains why white males makeup the bulk of the white nationalist, love their leader of the movement, Trump...

Ly'n Ted
Little Marco
Kenyan
Crooked Hillary
I prefer war heroes who were not captured
Adam Schitt
Pochahantis...

Yeah, lecture us some more.

That's Fauxcahontas.

Thus kid was born with this last name...not given it.

I think what the OP is getting at is that it's Trump's fault that this kid is being bullied because Americans...the real ones, at least...understand that every waking moment of every single day will be wasted if it isn't spent hating Trump, Trump supporters, red hats and other people who may be named Trump.

They're trying to destroy the Starbucks dude and he hasn't even declared yet! Eating their own.

This perfectly demonstrates how TDS affects the mind. Try understanding your own thread title.

And yet, all you can do is make a dumb post, essentially tell someone to "find your argument for them" and nothing of intelligence LOL

How much energy does it take to insult people who disagree with you on the internet?

If you let internet comments bother you, you need to find a different hobby.

Personally, I’m more struck by the irony of the First Lady inviting a bullying victim to listen a speech given by the Bully in Chief.

it's ridiculous, the fact people named Trump may be bullied (not rigth) becuase Trump is such an asshole that he has tainted the Trump name.

It's also as ridiculous as Melanias dumb "Be best" anti bullying nonsense, with her husband being the biggest one.

If you let internet comments bother you, you need to find a different hobby.

"Stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat."

Fair enough. Is that also the advice you'd give to Joshua Trump?

Back
Top Bottom