• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jonathan Turley: Hunter Biden's laptop and the Facebook, Twitter censorship scandal – watch these 3 things

Lol...Reeeeeee stop talking reeee!
I sure as hell can't stop you from "talking", but at least I got you stop implying you know what the truth is.

What else you got?
Apparently, nothing.

Keep the telephone call info confidential or ruining their military career

Alexander Vindman: "Coming forward ended my career"

The future Ukrainian defense minister appears desperate to cover the crimes of the Biden crime family. I wonder why.

Retired Army Officer Remembers Lt. Col. Vindman as Partisan Democrat Who Ridiculed America
"
A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat “star witness” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman “really talked up” President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman’s former boss at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr has since gone on the record to corroborate his story.

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

The retired officer said that Vindman, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of the United States to the point that it made other soldiers “uncomfortable.” For example, Hickman told American Greatness that he heard Vindman call Americans “rednecks”—a word that needed to be translated for the Russians. He said they all had a big laugh at America’s expense.

Vindman, who serves on the National Security Council (NSC), appeared last week before the House Intelligence Committee and testified that he’d had “concerns” about the July phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Vindman’s testimony rested on his negative opinions of the call, rather than any new facts about the call.

Vindman’s former boss, NSC Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison, threw cold water on Vindman’s claims in his own testimony later in the week, saying he didn’t have concerns that “anything illegal was discussed” in the phone call. Morrison also testified that Ukrainian officials were not even aware that military funding had been delayed by the Trump Administration until late August 2019, more than a month after the Trump-Zelensky call.

“Completely Beyond Reproach”

Hickman said he decided to come forward because Vindman “disobeyed a direct order from the commander-in-chief, his boss,” made his testimony “about his foreign policy opinions versus facts,” and “wore his Army service uniform to make a political statement” against the president.

“Then right on cue, the mainstream media began calling him a war hero with a purple heart, and completely beyond reproach,” Hickman wrote in a statement to American Greatness and another journalist. “Knowing his political bias, backed by his somewhat radical left-leaning ideology, it was my obligation, indeed my duty, to come forward with this information. I couldn’t go to the same mainstream media to put it out, nor could I go to the Army, as they’re backing Vindman, so I took to Twitter, a source for getting the truth out,” he added."

The problem was the absence of "barks" from the Biden camp. The computer files revealed a host of embarrassing pictures of Hunter Biden using drugs or exposed in other embarrassing ways. The emails contain dates and addresses that match up with confirmed records.

Sorry but no. Joe Biden's calendar shows he wasn't in Ukraine on the dates indicated in the phony Russian "emails". "Emails" by the way that contained no metadata or header information.

In other words, fake documents passed by a Russian agent to Rudy Colludy.....

giuliani-ukraine-ap-aa-191205_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

Above, Rudy receiving "documents" from Russian intelligence agent Andriy Derkach in Ukraine.

Dont have to. The laptop and the new additional email releases will be fully vetted one way or another.
Before or after the election? Willing to bet that they won't let anyone touch those files until after the election and then it will come out that it was not Hunter's, but a plant to get this story out.

I sure as hell can't stop you from "talking", but at least I got you stop implying you know what the truth is.

What else you got?
Apparently, nothing.
"The truth is the mother of all hatred.". -Decimus Magnus Ausonius-

Nothing angers you more than the truth... Lol

The future Ukrainian defense minister appears desperate to cover the crimes of the Biden crime family. I wonder why.

Retired Army Officer Remembers Lt. Col. Vindman as Partisan Democrat Who Ridiculed America
"
A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat “star witness” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman “really talked up” President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman’s former boss at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr has since gone on the record to corroborate his story.

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

The retired officer said that Vindman, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of the United States to the point that it made other soldiers “uncomfortable.” For example, Hickman told American Greatness that he heard Vindman call Americans “rednecks”—a word that needed to be translated for the Russians. He said they all had a big laugh at America’s expense.

Vindman, who serves on the National Security Council (NSC), appeared last week before the House Intelligence Committee and testified that he’d had “concerns” about the July phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Vindman’s testimony rested on his negative opinions of the call, rather than any new facts about the call.

Vindman’s former boss, NSC Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison, threw cold water on Vindman’s claims in his own testimony later in the week, saying he didn’t have concerns that “anything illegal was discussed” in the phone call. Morrison also testified that Ukrainian officials were not even aware that military funding had been delayed by the Trump Administration until late August 2019, more than a month after the Trump-Zelensky call.

“Completely Beyond Reproach”

Hickman said he decided to come forward because Vindman “disobeyed a direct order from the commander-in-chief, his boss,” made his testimony “about his foreign policy opinions versus facts,” and “wore his Army service uniform to make a political statement” against the president.

“Then right on cue, the mainstream media began calling him a war hero with a purple heart, and completely beyond reproach,” Hickman wrote in a statement to American Greatness and another journalist. “Knowing his political bias, backed by his somewhat radical left-leaning ideology, it was my obligation, indeed my duty, to come forward with this information. I couldn’t go to the same mainstream media to put it out, nor could I go to the Army, as they’re backing Vindman, so I took to Twitter, a source for getting the truth out,” he added."

Not interested in claims about partisaship from a person who uses Guliani as source.

Also, when the retired officer testifies about Vindman under oath, I can take him seriously.

Last edited:
The Biden campaign is not denying anything. They are just counting on less curious people from finding out before they vote, thus the national push to “Vote Early”.

If Biden wins, Harris will probably start impeachment immediately.

Biden's campaign may be playing it quiet because the best way to respond to scurrilous accusations that will never be proven is to ignore them. Talking about it just serves the other side so they'd best just ignore it. Since the accusations seem to have little merit, the news won't be following it. It remains a lightning rod for those who are already firmly in the trump camp, so it has little impact. These might turn out to be Hunter's emails but they don't provide much evidence of anything: someone met someone so...Burisma! is not much of a case - it's just word association. Trump's own DOJ investigated Biden's business ties and found nothing just a few weeks ago.

The only purpose of this 'scandal' is to make a lot of noise in the last few weeks before the election. Like Benghazi they'll stop talking about it on Wednesday morning because everyone has voted and it has lost its utility. Barr won't investigate it because there's nothing there and never was. Whether it helps Trump win or Biden lose, its expiry date is close of polls, Nov 3.

BTW who is Harris going to impeach the day after biden wins?

Biden's campaign may be playing it quiet because the best way to respond to scurrilous accusations that will never be proven is to ignore them. Talking about it just serves the other side so they'd best just ignore it. Since the accusations seem to have little merit, the news won't be following it. It remains a lightning rod for those who are already firmly in the trump camp, so it has little impact. These might turn out to be Hunter's emails but they don't provide much evidence of anything: someone met someone so...Burisma! is not much of a case - it's just word association. Trump's own DOJ investigated Biden's business ties and found nothing just a few weeks ago.

The only purpose of this 'scandal' is to make a lot of noise in the last few weeks before the election. Like Benghazi they'll stop talking about it on Wednesday morning because everyone has voted and it has lost its utility. Barr won't investigate it because there's nothing there and never was. Whether it helps Trump win or Biden lose, its expiry date is close of polls, Nov 3.

BTW who is Harris going to impeach the day after biden wins?

Correct!

Plus, from what we know from standard practices of misinformation, the prropagadists usually mix elements of truth with lies. So, one cannot simply rejecct the whole story because if one true element is verified then this will harm credibility. And obviously, it would be stupid for anybody in Biden's position to go over a list telling which specific claim is accurate and which one is a lie. Such response generates more noise and serves the purpose of the propagadist.

Because I spoke the truth.
no, again, you do not know the truth of this topic, yet you still want to imply (and now outright claim) to know the truth. You are simply a dude on the intertubes with an opinion...in your case, an overblown one.

Nov 3 all of this goes away. All of it.

You really think this is why most media outlets aren't covering the story?
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's why. They have to be able to confirm that stuff somehow before they report it as news.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's why. They have to be able to confirm that stuff somehow before they report it as news.

I'm not sure I can agree after reading so much about Russian collusion that wasn't.

I'm not sure I can agree after reading so much about Russian collusion that wasn't.
Yeah, I know. I didn't follow that stuff much--just waited for Mueller--but I heard the buzz. The actual facts were corroborated though. If you go back to some old articles from the Times or WaPo, you will see they might report collusion comments from others or put it in their op ed section, but they didn't make stuff up. The Post jumped the gun on this, I think. We'll see.

How will Rudy prove this?
Well, given the complete lack of denial from the Binden camp, about the disk being really Hunter's and the email coming from their lawyer, I think it is established beyond doubt already.

Is that not enough for you to think it might be true?

Well, given the complete lack of denial from the Binden camp, about the disk being really Hunter's and the email coming from their lawyer, I think it is established beyond doubt already.

Is that not enough for you to think it might be true?
LMAO...
It’s gonna be a long week for some..

Back
Top Bottom