• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Johnson & Johnson vaccine made from aborted fetal cell lines

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

is this unethical? or ethical?

abortions themselves are not unethical and they are not forced on anyone so perhaps its ethical to make vaccine from them

or perhaps making life saving vaccines from them would sway some people to support abortions more then they normally would which is unethical

abortions themselves are not unethical and they are not forced on anyone so perhaps its ethical to make vaccine from them

or perhaps making life saving vaccines from them would sway some people to support abortions more then they normally would which is unethical
It's ethical to reduce human suffering

Why waste the research and life-saving material?

That would make no sense to me at all. Putting it to a good use, FTW!

I don't much care about aborted fetuses.

But is there asbestos in it?

Does the Catholic church still hide pedophiles?

its unethical to test life saving medicines on prisoners

has to be animals first
It is unethical to test on animals as well. Not to mention very limited in actually determining safety for humans.

Its awesome.

It is unethical to test on animals as well. Not to mention very limited in actually determining safety for humans.

A brilliant idea now in actual use .

Saves the animals at the expense of Humans which of course is just fine .

Very green . Kills off old people and creates a boom in Funeral Parlours , coffin making and quack cures .

Very Bidenish .

P.S. The ferret Corona research was most useful due to a close Genome match with Humans . Trouble was they all died of ADE .

Fetal cells were used in testing the other 2 vaccines. Not that it matters to me.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/y...covid-19-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-cells

A good read on this whole thing.
Not exactly what the vast majority might think is going on.

From your link: [bolding mine] " However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation and production. "

So in two of the vaccines, the fetal stem cells were used to test while the Johnson and Johnson vaccine used them in production.

From your link: [bolding mine] " However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation and production. "

So in two of the vaccines, the fetal stem cells were used to test while the Johnson and Johnson vaccine used them in production.
My understanding as well. I'll get whatever is available.

Fetal cell lines are not the same as fetal tissue.

Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s. Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating fetal cell lines. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus

Back
Top Bottom