• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

John Kerry likens U.S. Soldiers to terrorists.

FinnMacCool said:
Murtha's on the list now?

Like Kerry and Dean Murtha's statements that we should cut and run and that are military is broke are just wrong.........................

Kerry didn't call our troops terrorists. This thread is straight from the lips of limbaugh, and that is sad. So sad.

faminedynasty said:
Kerry didn't call our troops terrorists. This thread is straight from the lips of limbaugh, and that is sad. So sad.

What he said has been posted several times in this thread........Read it.....You might change your mind......

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
So then you agree that according to John Kerry the troops are terrorizing the peoples of Iraq?

How does he know this is this case . . . perhaps he caught an episode of 'over there,' cuz he sure as hell hasn't been to Iraq.
You need to check your facts before you toss out the BS! Kerry was in Iraq in 2005...
Kerry Visits Iraq for 'Firsthand' View

By Karl Vick
Washington Post Foreign Service
Thursday, January 6, 2005; Page A15

BAGHDAD, Jan. 5 -- Sen. John F. Kerry arrived in Baghdad on Wednesday for a two-day assessment of the war, the central issue in his unsuccessful presidential campaign.
Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49279-2005Jan5.html

Kind of blows your another one of your talking points out of the water, now doesn't it. I look forward to the backpeddling to come...:2wave:

Last edited:
idiotidiotidiot.jpg

The truth revealed!

What he said has been posted several times in this thread........Read it.....You might change your mind......
Its also been rebutted serveral times by several different people and you have yet to respond.

Like Kerry and Dean Murtha's statements that we should cut and run and that are military is broke are just wrong.........................

I want to see a quote where Kerry and Murtha said "Okay guys I think we should cut and run."

FinnMacCool said:
Its also been rebutted serveral times by several different people and you have yet to respond.

Yeah, right, sure it has........:roll:

FinnMacCool said:

Murtha said cut and run and our military is broke

Kerry said our military are terrorists

Dean said we are losing the war in Iraq and can not win it.........

Navy Pride said:
Links please and not from whacked out right wing bloggers. I want to see where Jack Murtha said we should "cut and run" those exact words. C'mon, one time, actually prove something you've written is fact?
Navy Pride said:
I think this is a complete and utter falsehood. You're also citing an argument from another thread that was debunked in that thread. How about that?

Navy Pride said:

Dean said we are losing the war in Iraq and can not win it.........

Don't ya love all the hair splitting of words here!
Guess we're back to what the definition of "is" is.
I have a test here for everyone who's trying to spin this into a little misunderstanding of intent.
Go and tell your wives or girlfriends that they're looking kind of chubby and see if they DON'T think you just said they were FAT! Then, crank up the spin mill and explain how you were taken out of context and meant something totally different.
:laughat: Hope the sofa is comfy!

Last edited:
Just like to way in on this argument.

If anything John Kerry's comments are critical of some of the methods used by the U.S soldiers. If anything his comments are stating that such raids are terrorising the civilian population.

Know if you neo-cons equate terrorising to terrorist, than you really need to get a better understanding of the English language.

If John Kerry had said that U.S soldiers were terrorists he might have said this.

[Hypothetical] "U.S soldiers are publically beheading anyone caught of terrorism or suspected of terrorism. U.S soldiers are acting as terrorists because they are willing to bomb mosques, schools, or any other building that contains civilians just to kill their intended target. U.S soldiers are using fear to govern the population."

No if John Kerry had said that, then yes I would believe that he was calling U.S soldiers terrorists.

But he did not.

But secondly I must also be skeptical of John Kerry's comments, because unless he has evidence, that supports his claims, then it is nothing more than opinion. But his opinion does not equate U.S soldier's tactics to actual terrorism.

It is my understanding that this topic is not worthy of the news category and will, most likely, be sent to the basement.

KCConservative said:
It is my understanding that this topic is not worthy of the news category and will, most likely, be sent to the basement.
Your understanding of this issue is faulty.

Anyone care to answer this?

What is the ostensible political purpose that Mr. Kerry assigns to the US military for the inadvertent terrorizing of children in his quote?

Re: Anyone care to answer this?

Simon W. Moon said:

What is the ostensible political purpose that Mr. Kerry assigns to the US military for the inadvertent terrorizing of children in his quote?

I'VE ANSWERED IT 20 TIMES

first off he never said inadvertent your misquoting him on purpose,

Secondly it was to pander to his ravid anti-war leftist base and to call for a premature withdrawl, it was a call for the U.S. to cut and run just like he called for in Vietnam!!!!

Last edited:

I'VE ANSWERED IT 20 TIMES
AFAICT, you are either answering some other question or your answer is entirely non-sensical.

I'll walk you through it.

And you say that the US military was inadvertently terrorizing children to pander to Kerry's "ravid anti-war leftist base and to call for a premature withdrawl."

I ask you, where on earth did you get the idea that the US military is trying to pander to Kerry's "ravid anti-war leftist base ... to call for a premature withdrawl?"

AFAICT, you're answering the question of why you think Mr. Kerry said what he said and not the question I'm asking which is:
I'm sorry I haven't beenmore clear. I hope this helps.
first off he never said inadvertent your misquoting him on purpose,
I'm not quoting anybody.

Could you please show where Mr. Kerry says that the US military personel's purpose in forcing there way into homes is to scare the kids?

Is there any reason to believe that Mr. Kerry said the US military took it upon themselves to make the frightening of children as an intentional goal?

Simon W. Moon said:

Kerry just does not like our military no matter how he trys to spin it........Never has, never will.........

Simon W. Moon said:
Your understanding of this issue is faulty.
Forgive me, but aren't you and I supposed to refrain from taking post shots at one another?

it was a call for the U.S. to cut and run just like he called for in Vietnam!!!!
IMHO the people who called for the USA to get the hell out of Vietnam were the heroes, and the politicians who sent Americans to their death for literally no reason are the villians.

What Kerry did after he returned from Vietnam was heroic, and took great courage to do. I'm grossed out by those of you who attack him as if he is the bad guy. It's shameful and flat out wrong in my opinion.

26 X World Champs said:
IMHO the people who called for the USA to get the hell out of Vietnam were the heroes, and the politicians who sent Americans to their death for literally no reason are the villians.

What Kerry did after he returned from Vietnam was heroic, and took great courage to do. I'm grossed out by those of you who attack him as if he is the bad guy. It's shameful and flat out wrong in my opinion.

Really so the mass genocide that was perpetrated against the peoples of South Vietnam and Cambodia following U.S. withdrawl was a heroic act.

I love how libs redefine patriotism to mean supporting your countries enemies.

Back
Top Bottom