• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden is full of lies

If you want to sway me, telling me it is "not true" will not do it. I provided examples contrary to your statements. You have yet to show me that President Trump has spoken to governors and mayors with respect and offered help in the same spirit.

Post #72

Enjoy.

Post #72

Enjoy.

That is not offering help. That is fanning the flames. Protesters were protesting against too many militarized police forces in our country, and the President's solution was to send in military forces. I am sure that would have gone over well.

That is not offering help. That is fanning the flames. Protesters were protesting against too many militarized police forces in our country, and the President's solution was to send in military forces. I am sure that would have gone over well.

I don't give a damn what some think about his attempts, but let's remember it was you who said he attempted to do nothing. I proved otherwise.

I don't give a damn what some think about his attempts, but let's remember it was you who said he attempted to do nothing. I proved otherwise.

No. you didn't. But you proved your ignorance.

No. you didn't. But you proved your ignorance.

With the about vapid criticism coming from you, …
I'll take the above as a supreme compliment.
:sarcasticclap:

With the about vapid criticism coming from you, …
I'll take the above as a supreme compliment.
:sarcasticclap:

Don't go there. Hell, most police chiefs wouldn't.

Know you were not born "yesterday"
- I can agree that the mayors and sometimes Governors of the States having protest/riot problems have mishandled the situation.
- Yes, President Trump has offered to help by sending in forces.

- How long after the Floyd shooting did President Trump make a statement out police use of force that may have contributed to death.
- Has President Trump made any statement regarding police and the use of force of shooting unarmed men.
- Has President Trump made any statement to try and calm the situation besides, we are reading to send in the troops.

imo, President Trump confrontational style of dealing with events, name calling State elected leaders, does little to calm the situation.

I also believe the Mayor's and Governors have been slow to react and underestimated the situation.
There was no Floyd shooting. George "Fentanyl" Floyd died of a drug overdose at his own hand. (Or perhaps his own index finger as he had hidden the fentanyl in a piece of a leaking baggie in his rectum.)

If the system failed George Floyd in any measure it's because he wasn't locked up in Texas for life as a habitual violent felon. Had Fentanyl Floyd been locked up as he should have been he would be alive today.

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk

Trump supporters don't get to criticize Biden for what they perceive are lies. You've destroyed your credibility and lost that right.
and who exactly has the power to tell us we cannot criticize Sniffy with a stiffy? Certainly not you

Strawman noted and dismissed. I never said he attempted to do nothing. I said his "offers to help" were adversarial and not true offers. Threatening to send in the military is not offering to help in my view. It circumvents the governor's and mayor's efforts instead of working in tandem with those efforts.

No,not always. Some of his dissenters jump from windows. Twice if necessary.

that doesn't seem appealing, either.

Nope. You'd be wrong.

who firebombed the Minneapolis PD? who threw a firebomb into a police vehicle in NY? who shot the retired black police captain in the back and killed him? who kicked the portland motorist in the head? who broke a Columbus Police Horse's nose with a brick?

There was no Floyd shooting. George "Fentanyl" Floyd died of a drug overdose at his own hand. (Or perhaps his own index finger as he had hidden the fentanyl in a piece of a leaking baggie in his rectum.)

If the system failed George Floyd in any measure it's because he wasn't locked up in Texas for life as a habitual violent felon. Had Fentanyl Floyd been locked up as he should have been he would be alive today.

Trump offering to send in Federal assistance is like offering the two-year-old the advice to get away from the edge of the swimming pool. When they don't take the advice and lives are at stake then one acts.

who firebombed the Minneapolis PD? who threw a firebomb into a police vehicle in NY? who shot the retired black police captain in the back and killed him? who kicked the portland motorist in the head? who broke a Columbus Police Horse's nose with a brick?
Jehovah's Witnesses?

Who. Provide proof to who ever you claim.

Everything that happened under Obama was Obamas responsibility.

Trump bears no responsibility for anything that he is caught doing, paying or saying.

The GOP can't win in the courts they have desperately tried to stack because the literal mechanisms of government can't be easily waived.

That is embarrassing.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Funny stuff, seeing that it's the Democratic Party who has been confrontational since the day he has taken the oath, and they and their boot licking sycophants have called this duly elected president every vicious name in the book but I will finish by saying that I admire your effort to have a somewhat honest discussion.

I was a republican most of my adult life. For years this country politics has become more partisan. Trump was the final straw to have me switch to independent.

Why is it so hard for Trump supports to admit some of President Trumps shortfalls. There are threads critical of Biden for not being forceful enough in condemning the rioters. I was just asking the same type question about President Trump.

imo, Both candidate have not told the full truth or have made statements that are not true. President Trump takes the prize.
example. One of Trump's adds quote Biden as saying he will raise taxes

Back
Top Bottom