• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden is full of lies

Funny stuff.... Clueless Biden after 3 or 4 months would not criticize the big problem with the wacky folks on the left attacking America day after day and night after night.
It's finally starting to hurt the democrats so the Biden handlers sent him out of the basement to Pittsburgh but he failed to condemn the left-wing mobs vandalizing, burning, looting, terrorizing citizens and American cities. He failed to condemn Antifa.
Joe you are months late to the game. Your phony outrage won't cut it now. Biden has run for president 2 other times... He flamed out both times. His 3rd attempt will be no different!

Really, never?

Biden denounces rioting and looting amid unrest, places blame on Trump in Monday address

Biden also condemned "violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right,"

Trump has not even attempted to calm racial tensions or stop the rights and he lies at a rate no politician in history could compete with.

That's a lie. ^

He's offered to send the National Guard to blue state cities, (Kenosha, Portland, Chicago, New York) that are being lawlessly run into the ground by poor Democratic governance.

I thought you said you hate liars?

Really, never?

Biden denounces rioting and looting amid unrest, places blame on Trump in Monday address

Biden also condemned "violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right,"

A little too late. Biden was silent over blue city mob rule until his poll numbers started to take a hit. Trump is the law and order president, and for Biden to scapegoat Trump for being responsible for the violence is laughable. People can see right through the Biden camp's deceit.

Now that's a bunch of noise if there ever was... You don't get to tell others what they can say or do. Are you the hall monitor, arbitrator of who shall be granted the right as patriots to critique presidents and presidential candidates?

Want to talk about the topic of the thread now? Biden lies?
He is a lying sack of donkey dung.

I thought leftist hated lies?
i guess they honestly never cared to begin with just another faux outrage for them to shout something.

Really, never?

Weak sauce my friend... Biden has watched America burn.... All while hiding in his basement? What the heck is going on with him?

he failed to condemn the left-wing mobs vandalizing, burning, looting, terrorizing citizens and American cities. He failed to condemn Antifa.

A little too late. Biden was silent over blue city mob rule until his poll numbers started to take a hit. Trump is the law and order president, and for Biden to scapegoat Trump for being responsible for the violence is laughable. People can see right through the Biden camp's deceit.

100% correct! Like Don Lemon said on CNN the nightly riots, arson, assaults are hurting the democrats so now there is concern!
Get the teleprompter ready and send Biden out to lie! Voters know what is happening.... Biden is done

And I could give a **** less what a Trump supporter has to say about lying politicians. You've lost all credibility on this so shut the hell up.

Sorry but I will not shut the hell up. The forum says I have the privilege of opining and it's not conditional on your approval.

100% correct! Like Don Lemon said on CNN the nightly riots, arson, assaults are hurting the democrats so now there is concern!
Get the teleprompter ready and send Biden out to lie! Voters know what is happening.... Biden is done

It's beginning to look like the Biden ship is sinking faster than the Bismarck. If he thinks blaming mob violence in blue cities on Trump is gonna' work for him, he's even dumber than I thought.... America sees what's going on here.

I thought leftist hated lies?
i guess they honestly never cared to begin with just another faux outrage for them to shout something.

I smell the fear when extreme Biden partisans pretend they have power over what Trump voters can think or say.

It is not Trump's America. It's happening in our blue state cities that are almost ALL run by Democrats.

For Biden to scapegoat the POTUS for radical extreme mob violence is a blatant lie, especially in light of the FACT, our president has offered to help blue cities to bring back safety and calm to their cities.

Berating governors and mayors while grandstanding is your idea of "offered to help"?

TrumpPortlandGovernorRetweet.jpgTrumpPortlandMayorTweet.jpg

Criminals from the right and left. Peaceful protests are not riots and most of the protests are peaceful.

The topic of the thread is lying politicians and how Trump supporters don't have a leg to stand on in the topic.

Democrats have called the violent protest, a myth. There are plenty of violent offenders at the so called peaceful protest. At that point its a riot with criminals act. Destroying property, burning, arson, assault on cops are not peaceful and that's most of what is going on in every protest. Maybe not all protestors by certainly almost every protest. You must not be paying attention to the truth. I bet you watch a lot of CNN and MSNBC.

Berating governors and mayors while grandstanding is your idea of "offered to help"?

View attachment 67293619View attachment 67293620

Trump's been tweeting for months about helping these cities to get it together. He's offered many times to send in the National Guard to blue state cities whereas Joe Biden has been sitting in his basement waiting to condemn the violence when his poll numbers started to go south. And now he dishonestly tries to scapegoat Trump for the violence. He's full of the brown stuff.

Trump has not even attempted to calm racial tensions or stop the rights and he lies at a rate no politician in history could compete with.

That's a lie. ^

He's offered to send the National Guard to blue state cities, (Kenosha, Portland, Chicago, New York) that are being lawlessly run into the ground by poor Democratic governance.

I thought you said you hate liars?

First off, Rapid said that "Trump has not even attempted to calm racial tensions"..... How is sending in troops a step in calming racial tensions? What has Trump done to calm racial tensions?

Second, although the name is "national guard", the "national guard" is actually under the control of governors, not the president except when called up to serve in a combat theatre (overseas). Trump has no ability to call in the National Guard.

Federal Mission ‹ Army National Guard

Third, Trump is a well documented liar. I think that statement is beyond reasonable dispute.

You have no beef with Rapid here.

Last edited:
Trump supporters don't get to criticize Biden for what they perceive are lies. You've destroyed your credibility and lost that right.

Oh irony...

Trump's been tweeting for months about helping these cities to get it together. He's offered many times to send in the National Guard to blue state cities whereas Joe Biden has been sitting in his basement waiting to condemn the violence when his poll numbers started to go south. And now he dishonestly tries to scapegoat for the violence. He's full of the brown stuff.
He has not offered to help any blue cities. He has been disrespectful to the local officials and then promised to save them from themselves, and then he has pretended to be a victim when they told him to sit on it. If he really wanted to help from the beginning, he would have contacted the governors and mayors and worked with them. Instead, he has tried to work against them because they responded in kind to his attacks. Maybe if your president had more diplomatic tact, the violence would be over by now.

When you are allowing the people that live in your city to loot, burn, steal, rob etc ... and you are doing nothing about it
then yea you deserve to be berated. Your job of mayor is to ensure the safety of your citizens.
that means getting people under control that are destroying your city.

Ol wait that is logical. that is outside the leftist scope of comprehension.

He has not offered to help any blue cities. He has been disrespectful to the local officials and then promised to save them from themselves, and then he has pretended to be a victim when they told him to sit on it. If he really wanted to help from the beginning, he would have contacted the governors and mayors and worked with them. Instead, he has tried to work against them because they responded in kind to his attacks. Maybe if your president had more diplomatic tact, the violence would be over by now.

Nope, not true.

Who is doing the riots looting?

Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse and Trump supporting cops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that's a bunch of noise if there ever was... You don't get to tell others what they can say or do. Are you the hall monitor, arbitrator of who shall be granted the right as patriots to critique presidents and presidential candidates?

Want to talk about the topic of the thread now? Biden lies?
He is a lying sack of donkey dung.

Name the lie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom