• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden calls for breaks every 30 MINUTES during a face to face meeting with Donald Trump

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We said Sleepy Joe was to old, and we got it right!

Imagine Sleepy Joe has to fly to international meetings around the world, meeting world leaders, is he gonna request break every 30 minutes there too?

JOE Biden has requested a break every 30 minutes during tonight’s presidential debate, according to reports.

No commercial breaks are scheduled during the 90-minute event, prompting the Biden campaign to ask for brief breaks to give their candidate a rest, Fox News reports.

*Joe raises hand*
"Uh Chris? Can we have a potty break?"

Imagine Sleepy Joe has to fly to international meetings around the world, meeting world leaders, is he gonna request break every 30 minutes there too?

imo, not an unreasonable request for 2 hour debate. Though a break at midpoint (1 hour) would be more in line.

Of course Trump countered with wanting checks for electronic ear aids. He knew Biden would say no. That frees Trump up to use one and have Rudy help him.

I bet he's trying to get Trump to really go all-in on his stupid drug distraction.

That or it's as simple as old people being old. I didn't expect Biden to sweep the nomination but here we are.

Oh please. Your comparison is really stupid. I think a break benefits both candidates in this instance.

imo, not an unreasonable request for 2 hour debate. Though a break at midpoint (1 hour) would be more in line.

Of course Trump countered with wanting checks for electronic ear aids. He knew Biden would say no. That frees Trump up to use one and have Rudy help him.
30 minute breaks will give Biden plenty of chance to recuperate.

Joe needs the breaks if he is going to beat Joe.

LOL Biden gonna poop in his pants if he doesnt have 30 minute breaks. Trump will prolly just enjoy the bumps of coke in the bathroom.

Joe proves he's a dotard, no longer up to the strain of the presidency.

To give him another injection of speed and replace the battery for the micro transceiver in his ear?

I love when they go full tinfoil hat

Joe needs the breaks if he is going to beat Joe.

Hahaha. I almost want him to win so we can keep getting these gaffes.

These would help him.

He has to hose of his hip waders with all the BS trump will spew? Yeah, I can see that.

What's your guess on why he wanted breaks every 30 minutes?

He’s old as ****.

that’s if “fr24 news” is to be taken at face value.

So what?

He is using his rights under the ADA. (a law signed in by Bush)

Trump is broke and let a ton of Americans die needlessly. He should do interviews at the breaks and talk about that.

Back
Top Bottom