• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe and Mika Get Married in DC

Yep. They loved him. They laughed at everything he said. Then everything changed. Now his every thought and breath are a threat to our very republic itself. Now its Morning TDS

what did he do to earn the enmity, make a pass at mika, or fail to make a pass at mika
those were the days when we were provided daily videos of mika's latest jog thru the park (and danny douche's pushup demos)

So, that's how you view "*****", eh?
That says a lot.

You dont seem to be able to comprehend even simple sentences at his point. But thats ok. You not understanding what is going on is not all that big a deal.

Everybody knew they were dating/in a relationship/about to get married. Sounds like they are the perfect examples of keeping work work and personal personal.

Not everybody.

Speaking for a friend, of course. :3oops:

Yes. And?

they were partially responsible for his ability to gain traction in the primaries via his massive (free) media exposure they facilitated

now they castigate him

an odd change of behavior

they were partially responsible for his ability to gain traction in the primaries via his massive (free) media exposure they facilitated

now they castigate him

an odd change of behavior

They had a lot of the candidates on their show. That doesn't change the fact that Scarborough was a Republican for decades, which is what another poster claimed wasn't true.

They were also friends with Trump. Personal friends. That's their cross to bear. Still doesn't change the fact that Scarborough isn't a left winger, as was incorrectly claimed. He's an anti-Trumper, like I am, who is repulsed by what the GOP has become.

Did Psycho Joe Scarborough Bludgeon his Intern to Death?

They had a lot of the candidates on their show. That doesn't change the fact that Scarborough was a Republican for decades, which is what another poster claimed wasn't true.

They were also friends with Trump. Personal friends. That's their cross to bear. Still doesn't change the fact that Scarborough isn't a left winger, as was incorrectly claimed. He's an anti-Trumper, like I am, who is repulsed by what the GOP has become.

eh, i believe i may have been the first forum member to clarify that joe was an elected REPUBLICAN member of congress representing the redneck riviera in an effort to counter the bogus presentation that scarboro was a left leaning politician

while i am without the data to prove it, my speculation is the on-air time given over to tRump during the primaries on their show exceeded the total air time of all other primary candidates combined

eh, i believe i may have been the first forum member to clarify that joe was an elected REPUBLICAN member of congress representing the redneck riviera in an effort to counter the bogus presentation that scarboro was a left leaning politician

while i am without the data to prove it, my speculation is the on-air time given over to tRump during the primaries on their show exceeded the total air time of all other primary candidates combined

I had to stop watching their show for a while because I was sick of seeing Trump's fat mug before I had coffee.

I'm not a fan a few they like to have on there, like Donny Douche and Mike's Stinky Barnicles.

Did Psycho Joe Scarborough Bludgeon his Intern to Death?

Thanks, President T. That long buried idiotic conspiracy theory hadn't been brought up since the idiots turned their focus to the Sandy Hook actors and Obama's birth certificate. Until you went there on Twitter last year because Joe hurt your bloated feelings.

Thanks, President T. That long buried idiotic conspiracy theory hadn't been brought up since the idiots turned their focus to the Sandy Hook actors and Obama's birth certificate. Until you went there on Twitter last year because Joe hurt your bloated feelings.

Anytime.

Back
Top Bottom