• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jim Jorday is an A-Hole (1 Viewer)

A great reason why the economy was shutdown was because of Fauci. His opinions has great weight and why he could not answer Jordan's questions speaks loudly....he has become a political pundit for the left.

People getting sick was and is the reason for things to be shut down. Testing in our country is a joke, the rest of the world understood and are laughing at us.

I would say the coronavirus pandemic that has killed 156,700 Americans had something to do with it.

I bet you voted for Trump.

Why wouldn't Fauci honestly answer Jordans questions?....they were fair questions. His so called opinions was a major reason why Americans are out of work, don't you say? How about those looters and rioters....why should they be allowed to continue, when they are criminals, but law abiding citizens who only wish to provide for their families cannot go to work? Deflect elsewhere, just answer if you got the nads.

People getting sick was and is the reason for things to be shut down. Testing in our country is a joke, the rest of the world understood and are laughing at us.

False leftist narrative.....don't believe what they tell you....hint, they are lying to you.

No, they tend to vote Republican.

You understand that there is more than one Republican, right? JJ is not the only one in that district.

One thing I've notice a lot here on DP is when extremists want to spout off with their emotions they often can't even spell correctly in the thread subject title because they are so obsessed they can't even see what they are typing.

One thing I've notice a lot here on DP is when extremists want to defend pedophiles and people in that arena, they tend to end up in my sig...

Trying to primary a an incumbent is an extremely difficult task. You understand that, right?

I don't doubt the challenge, but how difficult can it be if he's such an obvious ay-hole?

I'll do you one better. I'll requote, in pertinent part, every one of my posts where I made and remade my point, a point that you repeatedly and (I think) willfully distorted. And then it's really "have a nice weekend," because this is getting boring.

(emphasis added).

Do you understand the difference between saying that FAUCI has been inconsistent on this issue, which I didn't say, and what I did say and explain repeatedly, that the policies he's helped formulate (or that are being formulated based on his advice, however you like to put it) are BEING APPLIED inconsistently?

I would think that with your expensive English degree, after all the times I repeated and highlighted this distinction, you would have understood it by now. Maybe you should ask your Alma Mater for your money back or if still don't get it feel free to point out where there is any ambiguity in my comments. I make a living writing documents where the goal is to eliminate as much ambiguity as possible, so I'm always eager to learn.

Thanks for your suggesting about requesting my money back. I will look into it. It might be difficult as it happened 50 years ago and in another country. But I will try.

As far as the point you were making, I did address it but perhaps you did not see it or understand it. I fully understood that you were not blaming Fauci. You were just saying that his policies were not implemented consistently. On that I agree totally. I clearly stated that they weren't (I agreed with you) and I went one step further and stated that it was Trump's fault. Perhaps you did not pick up on that little detail. In fact, for months I have been saying that Trump is incompetent and this fits in with that. I did not think there was any ambiguity in what I said but I did think there was some in your statement given that you never agreed with me that it was Trump's fault. It would have saved us a lot of typing if you had said that from the very beginning.

Jordan's point has merit.....the government stops people from working, from going to church, yet permit people to gather by the thousands across the country to attack police, federal officers, destroy public and private property....just what universe are you in? During a pandemic where people are forced NOT to work, or go to church, they damn well should NOT be allowed to destroy this country. The peaceful protesters have been drown out by the radical left nutjobs, hellbent to destroy this political system, and this is exactly what the democrats want.....they should all be impeached from office....it's a damn shame.

Anarchy is already here, thanks to the leftist nutjobs....just look at these losers. My God, what is wrong with you people????

I think you should first look in the mirror and figure out what is wrong with yourself before you start looking at other people. I clearly explained what the Constitution and the laws allows us to do and you call that a leftist ideal. My gawd, if you can't afford a mirror please let me know. You are in dire need of one.

Haven't you noticed, many of Trump's supporters are A-holes. There is Stephen Miller and Peter Navarro. Then there is Trump, the supreme A-hole. He's finally good at something.

There is no doubt that almost all Trump supporters as well as those associated with Trump in the administration have an evil streak and missing a nut in their heads. Nonetheless, the reality is that few ever see their true selves in the mirror, only what they want to see and for most people that is always rosy and the best it can be.

A great reason why the economy was shutdown was because of Fauci. His opinions has great weight and why he could not answer Jordan's questions speaks loudly....he has become a political pundit for the left.

Which is why he deflected from Jordan's questions. He doesn't want to offend democrats or BLM. If he stated the protesters need to cease due to high risks, the hell he would face would be epic. Nothing will interfere with BLM's agenda.

Jim Jordan is an A-Hole that has no respect for anyone and argues inarguable points and comes up with statements that are demeaning without addressing the topic discussed.

Here is a video of what happened between Jordan and Fauci today in the Congressional meeting where Fauci was being asked questions.

By the way, even die hard Republicans have problems with Jordan.

Why do we elect (and re-elect) idiots like this that offer nothing but fights and strife and offer nothing of value?

And you are a ****ing ***** just like all democrats in Washington

I fully understood that you were not blaming Fauci.

No doubt.

No, first of all Fauci has not been inconsistent....You are 100% wrong and next time you try to promote this kind of BS, you better be able to prove it.

Fauci and the CDC have been totally consistent from the very beginning.....As such, you cannot blame Fauci for anything or criticize him. From the very beginning he has supplied his knowledge and recommendations for how to approach the virus but it has never been up to him to enforce it or to even make it the nation's policy.

I addressed that question fully before. I clearly stated that he has not been inconsistent

I addressed that question fully before.

I clearly stated that hehas not been inconsistent

You were just saying that his policies were not implemented consistently. On that I agree totally. I clearly stated that they weren't (I agreed with you) and I went one step further and stated that it was Trump's fault. Perhaps you did not pick up on that little detail. In fact, for months I have been saying that Trump is incompetent and this fits in with that. I did not think there was any ambiguity in what I said but I did think there was some in your statement given that you never agreed with me that it was Trump's fault. It would have saved us a lot of typing if you had said that from the very beginning.

I didn't agree with you, because I don't agree with you, particularly on this point. How is it Trump's fault that states are closing businesses and churches, while allowing massive protests? How is he able to influence what policies Gavin Newsom implements in CA that are leading to a massive explosion in cases there?

In fact, you even said that the government (and I assume you meant the federal government based on what you said) can't really do anything:

Here in the states we cannot do any of that. We can recommend what policy to follow and make sure each and every governor gets the policy in writing but we cannot enforce anything that is contrary to what the Constitution says. The constitution says that protests are not only allowed but encouraged, meaning we cannot impose closure of them. In addition, we can put some pressure (not enforce) on Governors to do as we suggest and those governors can put pressure on businesses, churches, organizers, etc. to close, by putting up fines, penalties and even withholding benefits. Nonetheless, we cannot enforce anything and even less on individual people (protesters) as all we can do with them is jail or fine them if they break the law. Other than that, there is nothing we can do as a government.

But I bet you were one of the first to complain when Trump actually tried to do something about protesters trying to torch federal property. You guys really need to make up your minds whether the feds should run everything or not.

And you are a ****ing ***** just like all democrats in Washington

This post of yours just goes to show how misinformed and wrong you are. I am man and don't have a *****. I am all prick.

I didn't agree with you, because I don't agree with you, particularly on this point. How is it Trump's fault that states are closing businesses and churches, while allowing massive protests? How is he able to influence what policies Gavin Newsom implements in CA that are leading to a massive explosion in cases there?

In fact, you even said that the government (and I assume you meant the federal government based on what you said) can't really do anything:

But I bet you were one of the first to complain when Trump actually tried to do something about protesters trying to torch federal property. You guys really need to make up your minds whether the feds should run everything or not.

You cannot have it both ways. A president that is incapable of setting policy for the States on the virus and a president that sends in Federal agents to a State to enforce law and order.

I blame Trump 100% on the virus because he never set policy. Policy is required from the top person in charge of the country. I do know that State governors have the ability to ignore policy and do what they feel is right for the State but it is the president that is supposed to tell all governors what they "should do" and then help them accomplish that policy in every way possible. Trump never set policy. In fact his recommendation was for states NOT to impose closures, not to recommend wearing masks. In addition he did not make the supplies needed for the States to combat the disease readily available. States had to get into a bidding war against each other to purchase masks, ventilators and all other needed supplies. This was something the government should have supplied to all at either free or at the same price to all States. Trump did not do that.

If he would have done all of that, then the blame for those states that did not follow the policy guidelines would fall on the governors and not on the president. He did NOT set policy for the country regarding the virus.

Nonetheless, he did send Federal troops to fight protesters without the State of Oregon asking the president for them. In simple words,, he forced himself on the State to combat riots but did nothing for the State to fight the virus. Again, you cannot have it both ways.

Trump's job from day one was to set policy for the virus for the country. He didn't. As such, he is to blame for the amount of unnecessary virus deaths that occurred.

Not a very good deflection there. You have to do better than that.

It wasn't any kind of deflection at all. It was just a statement that I often see extremists on here who are so incensed and obsessed about something that they don't even take the time to realize they couldn't even spell correctly in the thread subject. It is also a symptom of TDS.

One thing I've notice a lot here on DP is when extremists want to defend pedophiles and people in that arena, they tend to end up in my sig...

LOL. Says the person who intends on voting for the MeToo movement violator, a racist, and the pedophile Biden. Anyone but Trump.

LOL. Says the person who intends on voting for the MeToo movement violator, a racist, and the pedophile Biden. Anyone but Trump.

If Biden was actually a pedophile, he'd clearly have your vote.

If Biden was actually a pedophile, he'd clearly have your vote.

The racist MeToo movement pedophile Biden does not have my vote. But, apparently it is YOU who would rather vote for someone like this. I never once said I voted for such a person. Now is your chance to say that you won't vote for Biden.

The racist MeToo movement pedophile Biden does not have my vote. But, apparently it is YOU who would rather vote for someone like this. I never once said I voted for such a person. Now is your chance to say that you won't vote for Biden.

See sig for your worth.

You have no proof of that claim. You are just mumbling incoherent statements and hoping that other Democrats follow suit.

I have no proof of that claim, eh?

Here is proof:

Ex-Speaker John Boehner goes off on Congressman Jim Jordan

Former U.S. House Speaker John Boenher unloaded on fellow Ohioan U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Urbana, in a Politico interview highlighting the ex-speaker’s retirement life in West Chester

When asked by the reporter about Jordan’s chances of replacing House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, Boehner let loose.

“F—- Jordan. F—- Chaffetz. They’re both a———-,” he said of Jordan and Chaffetz, a Utah Republican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom