• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jews For Trump Attacked

Bosco221

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I know the lefties hate Fox, but video doesn't lie. Watch the clowns with no masks damage vehicles and run away. They commit crime unstopped. Of course these fools need to be locked up. Any law abiding citizen would not support this.

I know the lefties hate Fox, but video doesn't lie. Watch the clowns with no masks damage vehicles and run away. They commit crime unstopped. Of course these fools need to be locked up. Any law abiding citizen would not support this.

Source, please. And make it a decent one.

If the video is on Fox, it does lie. The network edits stuff out to hide whatever is against their conservative agenda. It also cherry-picks the most damaging videos to show what they want everyone to believe about Democrats. Of course their voiceovers intentionally take videos out of context too. You need to learn how the conservative media shows extremely obvious bias.

There's this guy I know and he has a request for you...

Please show a link to backup what you say. If you can't you word is as worthless as Biden's.

Rudy Giuliani involved. Sounds like a false flag operation.
Which candidate has supporters that hate the Jews?

Are you expecting everyone to just know what you're talking about?

Which news media outlets do you follow which didn't cover the attack on Jews who support Trump in NYC?

Oh, I guess the the typical CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Huff Post, NPR type news that doesn't cover any news story which makes the lefties look bad.

Had it been White pro right folks attacking an ethnic minority CNN would have sent 1000 reporters to the scene.

If the video is on Fox, it does lie. The network edits stuff out to hide whatever is against their conservative agenda. It also cherry-picks the most damaging videos to show what they want everyone to believe about Democrats. Of course their voiceovers intentionally take videos out of context too. You need to learn how the conservative media shows extremely obvious bias.
Great, now the same can be said of basically anything that you post in the future. For practically forever.

I hope you enjoy your own rules, biting you in the ass.

Which news media outlets do you follow which didn't cover the attack on Jews who support Trump in NYC?

Oh, I guess the the typical CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Huff Post, NPR type news that doesn't cover any news story which makes the lefties look bad.

Had it been White pro right folks attacking an ethnic minority CNN would have sent 1000 reporters to the scene.
Actually I barely watch the news.

And none of those.

Also, you're assuming that this is something which 'makes lefties look bad".

That would still be both at this point.
However Trump disavows his supporters that do as such, while Biden pretends that they don't exist.

So they were attacked by what they thought were 15 year old girls and defended themselves by reaching in their pants and fondling themselves?

A bunch of animals on both sides. Stay home during a pandemics idiots.

Trump people. Stop acting like you care about the Jews.

It is no surprise to see the left being violent to Jews who support Trump in NYC. Just look at the people in that city who elected the anti Semitic Bill de Bozo.

Has anyone ever questioned why so many Democrats turn a blind eye to Louis Farrakhan one of the biggest anti Semitic persons in this coumtry?

Has any Democrat ever questioned the racism within their own party?

I hope the U.S. wakes up and sees

A bunch of animals on both sides. Stay home during a pandemics idiots.

Trump people. Stop acting like you care about the Jews.
You don't speak for millions of Trump supporters

It is no surprise to see the left being violent to Jews who support Trump in NYC. Just look at the people in that city who elected the anti Semitic Bill de Bozo.

Has anyone ever questioned why so many Democrats turn a blind eye to Louis Farrakhan one of the biggest anti Semitic persons in this coumtry?

Has any Democrat ever questioned the racism within their own party?

I hope the U.S. wakes up and sees

I’ve never understood why Jewish people tend to be Democrats Especially given their lack of support for Israel.

You don't speak for millions of Trump supporters

Neither do you.

If Trump went full Hitler and decided that we need to come up with a solution to the “Muslim” problem or “Mexican“ problem most Trump supporters would be on board just like people were in Nazi Germany. I used to think this type of thinking was nonsense but now we are seeing it being played out in real life with the pandemic. He has already sent hundreds of thousands to their deaths and is preparing for more. The deplorable’s are just turning a blind eye just like in Nazi Germany. Hitler sent the physically disabled to their deaths. Trump is sending the elderly and folks with health issues to their deaths. To be fair, Trumps motivation is more personal benefit and less nefarious than Hitler.

Watch a Trump rally and then watch a Nazi rally. It’s the same brainwashed people believing every word.

Great, now the same can be said of basically anything that you post in the future. For practically forever.

I hope you enjoy your own rules, biting you in the butt.

They are not my rules. I was only stating what the reality is. There is no reason to think the liberal media is doing it, but not the conservative media.

I’ve never understood why Jewish people tend to be Democrats, especially given their lack of support for Israel.

Because you never researched it. There is plenty of information online to clearly explain their reasons. The first and most important one is they care about things Republicans do not that directly affect them.

Police arrested 11 people in New York City on Sunday after fights erupted in Times Square as a large Jews For Trump convoy rolled through. Skirmishes broke out after some counter-demonstrators yanked flags off of vehicles – and some drivers and passengers got out of their cars.

The clashes were caught on video and posted to social media, showing frequent outbursts of violence as people shouted threats at each other. At least one car had red paint thrown on it.

Those arrested were a mix of men and women, a New York City Police Department spokesperson told NPR on Monday. Most of the people have been charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing government administration – a charge that often broadly refers to interfering with police activity.

They are not my rules. I was only stating what the reality is. There is no reason to think the liberal media is doing it, but not the conservative media.
But they are, because you just abided by them. You made no attempt at making a distinction, or even trying to put up a justification for such a stance.

Given what they've been doing through the whole time before Trump was elected and after. I'd be far more expecting of groups other then Fox, to just lie through their teeth and even when Fox has made their own mistakes. They make direct notifications of the edit/correct, on a much higher quality than such groups as CNN, or MSNBC.
Still, your post means that I can just as easily claim that anything posted from any news source. Is just a lie, with no need to prove otherwise.

That's what playing by such rules gets you.

Lol...you're pre-excluding anything from anywhere that isn't from one of your own approved sources? OK...btw, most videos don't come from news channels. They are filmed by regular people and then the news covers it.

Solidly both sides, but the left more openly hangs around with overt anti-Semites than the right.

Lol...you're pre-excluding anything from anywhere that isn't from one of your own approved sources? OK...btw, most videos don't come from news channels. They are filmed by regular people and then the news covers it.
The way things are going for the Jewish community. I find myself wondering when the leftist will start opening their own camps and packing these poor peopled into them.

It's starting to look like the 40s all over again.

Neither do you.

If Trump went full Hitler and decided that we need to come up with a solution to the “Muslim” problem or “Mexican“ problem most Trump supporters would be on board just like people were in Nazi Germany. I used to think this type of thinking was nonsense but now we are seeing it being played out in real life with the pandemic. He has already sent hundreds of thousands to their deaths and is preparing for more. The deplorable’s are just turning a blind eye just like in Nazi Germany. Hitler sent the physically disabled to their deaths. Trump is sending the elderly and folks with health issues to their deaths. To be fair, Trumps motivation is more personal benefit and less nefarious than Hitler.

Watch a Trump rally and then watch a Nazi rally. It’s the same brainwashed people believing every word.

This has got to be one of the most stupid ****ing posts ever written. Who sent people to their deaths? The only people who comes close to that description are the 4 Democrat Governors that forced nursing homes to take COVID patients and even then making a comparison between that and the Nazis is utterly ****ing stupid.

We live in one of the most free nations, that has never been as liberal in it's entire history as it is today, and yet people act like there is some kind of far-right Nazi-level threat going on. Tf is wrong with people? Is it poor education? Is it the non-stop indoctrination? Is it a corrupt ideology? Is it a little bit of all of it mixed up in a cocktail of ****ing madness?

Back
Top Bottom