• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jen Psaki Angered After Chris Wallace Says Biden "Sheltered" From Press

Chris stepping it up since he’s looking for work.

Poor slow Joe

——

In a Wednesday interview Chris Wallace grilled White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on why President Joe Biden seems to be carefully shielded from the press, resulting in her getting visibly agitated.

The tense exchange, which aired on the soon to be defunct CNN+, started with the former FOX host asking, "Why has President Biden been so sheltered from the press?" Watch Psaki grow flustered and increasingly upset while straining to present a smile:

Are you telling me CNN Chris Wallace said this? Is the press turning on Biden?

Are you telling me CNN Chris Wallace said this? Is the press turning on Biden?
We knew something was up when NYT just out of the blue the Hunter laptop was real

Meh. Trumps not my first pick. But if he’s on the ticket he gets my vote.
Glad to hear that first part. Who would be your first pick in 2024?

I would be visibly annoyed with such a hamfisted attempt at framing.

"Why has President Biden been so sheltered from the press?"

It's built to make it look like Psaki is evading. She couldn't answer it directly without assuming the truth of the charge that Biden is "so sheltered." And he didn't ask "why doesn't Biden have X appearances instead of [current number] in [amount of time]", because of course the answer would be that the current amount is sufficient.

Maybe one could ask a reasonable question of "why has Biden only devoted X minutes to [issue], rather than A or B, like President [otherguy] did?"
It was a case of dirt journalism. Sensationalist. Trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Back
Top Bottom