• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan. 6 panel prepares to subpoena Guilfoyle after brief, heated sit-down

Turn the channel.

It's on all the channels. ABC, CBS, NBC, and NPR. I don't have cable or satellite because I can't afford it. I hear they are seriously trying to create a national George Floyd holiday.

Nobody here is going to defend that black guy. Unlike you guys, who can't help but jump in threads and defend criminals, traitors, racists and coup plotters.

I'm not trying to defend any miscreants who commit violent crimes. I'm just saying I'm tired of hearing about a black jogger in Georgia that was killed by some white guys a couple of years ago. And BTW have already been sentenced to life terms. Why is this still in the news every day (I live in Georgia where it happened).

I'm so tired of Jan6'er trials and George Floyd cop trials and Ahmaud Arbery trials. How long can you beat a dead horse before it's just a collection bones? An angry black guy ran down and killed half a dozen whites in a Christmas parade just last November and it didn't last two weeks in the news.
Gee I wonder why people are less interested in one random crazy murderer than they are in a corrupt twice impeached president of the United States.

Oh, the drama already. I doubt that there's really anything substantive that the Committee would hear out of the goofy witch anyway. She's only in this to drop as many turds as possible - for show. imo
Just like the committee.

I'm so tired of Jan6'er trials and George Floyd cop trials and Ahmaud Arbery trials. How long can you beat a dead horse before it's just a collection bones? An angry black guy ran down and killed half a dozen whites in a Christmas parade just last November and it didn't last two weeks in the news.

Did the cops and DA refuse to press charges until they had their arms twisted and did half the country get up and protest the guy's innocence, or was he sent straight to jail?

I'm a bit tired of all this beating around the bush. We have Trump live on camera inciting this riot: why don't they just drag his fat orange ass in there, the way Putin has dragged his balls over Trump's fat orange face for the last six years.

It's more of a very important investigation and not a trial. By important I mean their important efforts to find as much important information as possible related to the agitational cries of election fraud by the loony T-Right that led up to the 1/6/21 assault on our Capitol in the effort to stop the ceremonial certification of our next president of the United States.
It lost any chance of being important when Pelosi decided she needed to protect herself and hand picked the members, even the Republicans. Now, it's a joke.

Who doesn’t want some more of this?

I'm a bit tired of all this beating around the bush. We have Trump live on camera inciting this riot: why don't they just drag his fat orange ass in there, the way Putin has dragged his balls over Trump's fat orange face for the last six years.
Sure, Bub. That's why he took advantage of a weak Biden to start building back the Russian empire. He didn't dare try it with Trump in office.

Sure, Bub. That's why he took advantage of a weak Biden to start building back the Russian empire. He didn't dare try it with Trump in office.
come over here, read this, and we can discuss Ukraine there.

I think a lot of us are tired of those trials, but they are still major cases. Don’t try and pretend you don’t understand.

It's on all the channels. ABC, CBS, NBC, and NPR. I don't have cable or satellite because I can't afford it. I hear they are seriously trying to create a national George Floyd holiday.

Where did you hear that? On your AM radio?

And which one of the cranks and con men fed you that one?

We’ve barely begun on Jan 6th.

In fact, that's the entire Democrat platform. They sure can't run on inflation, cheap gas, crime, Covid-19 mandates, cheap housing, the abandonment of Americans and tens of billions of dollars in military equipment to the Taliban in Afghanistan, his feckless foot-dragging and sissy-level sanctions in Ukraine, uniting the nation, border security, Joe Biden's popularity, and what his vice president referred to as "malaise."

Oh, the drama already. I doubt that there's really anything substantive that the Committee would hear out of the goofy witch anyway. She's only in this to drop as many turds as possible - for show. imo

View attachment 67376877
"Ms. Guilfoyle has information of interest to the Select Committee and has provided documents germane to our investigation. The Select Committee had hoped she would do as dozens of other witnesses have done: participate in a voluntary transcribed interview with staff and committee members," a panel spokesperson said in a statement.
"Ms. Guilfoyle has now declined to do so, forcing the Select Committee to compel her testimony at an upcoming deposition."
The committee has already subpoenaed and obtained Guilfoyle's phone records, which it sought alongside phone records for Eric Trump, but it had never formally subpoenaed her or publicly asked for her cooperation as it worked towards reaching those in Trump's inner circle.
1645963850982.png

come over here, read this, and we can discuss Ukraine there.

That's the left's narrative right now, try to blame Trump, in some bizarre way. Biden's ineptness is why Putin is now in Ukraine.

That's the left's narrative right now, try to blame Trump, in some bizarre way. Biden's ineptness is why Putin is now in Ukraine.
That's not the topic of this thread. Go and respond from there or you are just derailing. Of course...

It is entirely appropriate to note that Trump’s visible cowering before Putin contributed to the illusion that the United States would dither when Putin decided the strike.

In fact, Putin counted on it. He also believed his own propoganda, and saw Biden and the doddering old man that their troll farms promoted and is and established right wing false portrayal of a fairly strong executive.

He counted on the Trump’s insults, belittling and public attacks on NATO, and the division and mistrust it was intended to inflate, to continue on into the Biden years,

But Biden has made it a primary goal to reverse that process, the submarine incident notwithstanding. And while various EU spokesman expressed anger that they weren’t consulted on the American withdrawal from Afghanistan, few were actually anything but relieved.

Putin did see that as an opening for his long planned Ukrainian scheme.

But it is now very clear that Putin badly miscalculated.

And thanks, in no small part, to the steady, well informed,bold yet incremental approach the Biden Administration has been taking in consort with our NATO allies, all of whom have shown considerable unity and commitment to turning the Russians back, or bleeding them dry.

One cannot imagine trump, or his gangster of a Secretary of State Pomeo doing this.

It would be beyond trump’s imagination. Well beyond the capabilities or managerial competence of his inner circle, and contrary to the wishes of his benefactor.

No, Trump would have held the door for Putin’s army and been the drum major at Putin’s victory parade in Kiev.

After that, NATO would be allowed to fall apart, and China would attack and occupy Tiawan.

And the American Century would be over for good.

It lost any chance of being important when Pelosi decided she needed to protect herself and hand picked the members, even the Republicans. Now, it's a joke.
If all of those who supported, and, or participated in any fashion with that 1/6 assault on our Capitol isn't at least officially exposed for it, and, or isn't eventually punished or brought to justice then yes, it would have been a joke.

The "black guy" was charged and immediately went to jail and has been universally condemned and his victims mourned.

The "white guys" who murdered Floyd and Arbery were coddled by the judicial system for weeks and months. Their murderous actions were not universally condemned and their victims were mocked and vilified.

The 1/6 "white guys" have been coddled by the GQP and the FRW press, their actions have not been universally condemned and their victims were mocked and vilified.

That's the difference.

The "black guy" was charged and immediately went to jail and has been universally condemned and his victims mourned.

The "white guys" who murdered Floyd and Arbery were coddled by the judicial system for weeks and months. Their murderous actions were not universally condemned and their victims were mocked and vilified.

The 1/6 "white guys" have been coddled by the GQP and the FRW press, their actions have not been universally condemned and their victims were mocked and vilified.

That's the difference.
He's also facing 77 charges and would be in jail for life if convicted on just one of six charges of homicide. The article is from January and he was arraigned on Feb. 11 to enter a plea. No trial date that I can find yet. Read the short article, it features another failure of the justice system that allowed him be out of jail to committ the carnage.

Back
Top Bottom