• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Biden’s healthcare ventures face a growing legal morass

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
James Biden’s healthcare ventures face a growing legal morass - POLITICO

The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided a health care business linked to Joe Biden’s brother in late January, seizing boxes of documents.
The raid of an Americore Health hospital represented a deepening of the legal morass surrounding James Biden’s recent venture into healthcare investing at a time when questions about the business dealings of Joe Biden’s relatives, and their alleged connection to the former vice president’s public service, continue to dog his presidential campaign.

Geez, those dirty Bidens. First little Hunter and now Brother Jim, to go along with some stump speeches that sound like Mandarin Chinese.

Better get Hillary warming up in the bullpen.

Trump owns stock in the company that just got contracted to make the corona test kits.

Trump owns stock in the company that just got contracted to make the corona test kits.

HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!

Link?

James Biden’s healthcare ventures face a growing legal morass - POLITICO

Geez, those dirty Bidens. First little Hunter and now Brother Jim, to go along with some stump speeches that sound like Mandarin Chinese.

Better get Hillary warming up in the bullpen.

I certainly don't trust Biden at all, I'm pretty sure he's been doing some shandy things over the decades. But does this story relate to Biden in any way other than this is his brother?

I mean, Trump has been defrauding charities and such, so it's not like being a dirty candidate precludes one from office.

Back
Top Bottom