• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I've Watched Everything About The Zimmerman Trial Which Has Been Televised To Date

Re: I've Watched Everything About The Zimmerman Trial Which Has Been Televised To Dat

First off, Geo. didn't say TM walked passed his car, he said he CIRCLED it! That in itself is weird. So who is profiling who?

Re: I've Watched Everything About The Zimmerman Trial Which Has Been Televised To Dat

First off, Geo. didn't say TM walked passed his car, he said he CIRCLED it! That in itself is weird. So who is profiling who?

He said he came back and circled his vehicle.

LMAO!!! In Your Dreams
Are you saying he DIDN'T circle Z's car?

LMAO!!! In Your Dreams
So what you are telling us is that you do not know the evidence. Figures!

Watch the damn walk-through, and learn the evidence.
Start @ 06:06

So what you are telling us is that you do not know the evidence. Figures!

Watch the damn walk-through, and learn the evidence.
Start @ 06:06

LOL....sounds like the conversation by Martin with the young friend on a cell which is a matter of record wasn't even considered. He was pursuing Zimmerman like my dog has been to the moon.

But would Treyvon Martin be alive if the cop wannabe hadn't ignored the instructions from the 911 operator. Hell yes he would. The police would have arrived and found out the kid was visiting his father and his father's fiancée. Oh!! I forgot....they would have also found out he was armed with a drink and some candy.
Zimmerman did not ignore instructions from the 911 operator pertaining to following Martin. He did not receive any such instructions from the 911 operator. Perhaps you should be more intellectually honest about that fact.

But would Treyvon Martin be alive if the cop wannabe hadn't ignored the instructions from the 911 operator. Hell yes he would. The police would have arrived and found out the kid was visiting his father and his father's fiancée. Oh!! I forgot....they would have also found out he was armed with a drink and some candy.

There are an infinite amount of scenarios where Trayvon Martin would would still be alive, but , like yours, 100% irrelevant to this case.

My sincere apologies sir.....It was Phoenix. Here's his/her post:

"Assuming he would still be alive also assumes he wouldn't have approached George Z while he was in his vehicle and attacked him."

It was posted that Trayvon would still be alive if George Zimmerman had stayed in his truck. This is an assumption by the original poster because we don't actually know that would of happened. My followup was meant as satire. If we are going to start making assumptions, let's make all kinds of assumptions. Ever seen final destination? If TM hadn't been shot that day he would have probably choked on a skittle.

It was posted that Trayvon would still be alive if George Zimmerman had stayed in his truck. This is an assumption by the original poster because we don't actually know that would of happened. My followup was meant as satire. If we are going to start making assumptions, let's make all kinds of assumptions. Ever seen final destination? If TM hadn't been shot that day he would have probably choked on a skittle.

Yeah...in the interview with Hannity Zimmerman said what happened was god's will and he wasn't going to question it. He also said on national TV that he wouldn't change a thing.

Yeah...in the interview with Hannity Zimmerman said what happened was god's will and he wasn't going to question it. He also said on national TV that he wouldn't change a thing.

Given the circumstances he probably shouldn't have changed anything. After all he was brutally attacked by a physically superior person.

THIS IS A BADGE AND NOT A LICENSE TO KILL: Maybe if Zimmerman's dreams had been fulfilled he would have realized that. The guy has been taking courses and training in all aspects of law enforcement, martial arts, college law courses, working out, etc for years. He is a cop wannabe. Damn shame a 28 year old who weighed 40 pounds more than a 17 year old teenager had to unholster a semi automatic hand gun and kill him because he wasn't man enough to take an ass kicking. Just curious.....if he's acquitted do you think he will still want to be a cop?? Lots of luck if he does.

714.jpg

Last edited:

Just curious.....if he's acquitted do you think he will still want to be a cop?? Lots of luck if he does.
I guess we will find out!

Back
Top Bottom