• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's a Biden Landslide. 5 MILLION more votes. 306 Electoral Votes.

Trump is the biggest loser who ever lived. He got his assed kicked in the EC vote and the popular vote.

A much bigger loser than Hillary Clinton.

At least Hillary lost to a generally unknown commodity who wasn't one step away from Shady Pines retirement and who was written off after finishing 5th in the NH primary.

HAHAHAH Trump has probably soiled a dozen adult diapers in the last 2 hours.

At least Hillary lost to a generally unknown commodity who wasn't one step away from Shady Pines retirement and who was written off after finishing 5th in the NH primary.

HAHAHAH Trump has probably soiled a dozen adult diapers in the last 2 hours.

Too true. Incumbent presidents rarely lose this badly, they always have a massive advantage in elections. Definitely shows America was sick and tired of this ****tard. Trump is truly a massive loser.

It will haunt this narcissistic sociopath the rest of his miserable life.

I, for one, am not afraid to admit to more than a little Schadenfreude at Trump's demise....and, as much (or perhaps more) by the obviously crushing, deflating, humiliation of so many of his acolytes. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.

They honestly believed that Trump was going win in a blowout, this time. Now, many of them have gone silent, or almost silent.

Board traffic here on DP seems to have dropped about 50%, since Tuesday.

That's both unfortunate, and expected given the nature of the people in question.

Last edited:

I'm not so sure I'd be willing to say 306 is a landslide. But it's a win.

“Landslide” is how Trump has referred, repeatedly, to his win over Clinton (why I used quotation marks).
Yeah, I know, but it's a good win, but it's no Reagan v Mondale.

That was her PTSD from the Bowling Green Massacre talking.
🤣

That was funny!

It's amazing to think about how many crazy conspiracies and bold-faced lies the so-called "leaders" on the Right are able to get away with.

There simply are no parallels on the Left, to match the characters on the far-right. No one beats the GOP when it comes to dishonesty, cruelty and fakenews group-think.

Georgia has been called, even the most ardant Trump supporter has to know it's over. They will never flip enough states under any circumstance to beat Biden at this point. Better start getting quotes from moving companies there Donnie.

Yeah, I know, but it's a good win, but it's no Reagan v Mondale.
A record that almost certainly will never be repeated, much less surpassed.

Back
Top Bottom