• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Issa: Lew Obstructing IRS Investigation

Bye bye, thanks for the illustration of lying blow hardiness.
Boy, is that pot calling the kettle black or what? And what's hilarious is that you didn't even have the balls to quote me.
You spent the entire thread discussing me rather than the topic the thread.

Boy, is that pot calling the kettle black or what? And what's hilarious is that you didn't even have the balls to quote me.
You spent the entire thread discussing me rather than the topic the thread.
You were leaving, now you are back. While you whine about the topic, which you did not engage yourself, you look like exactly what your off topic comment about Issa (your idea of addressing the topic) was; a lair and blowhard.

Last edited:
You were leaving, now you are back. While you whine about the topic, which you did not engage yourself, you look like exactly what your off topic comment about Issa (your idea of addressing the topic) was; a lair and blowhard.
I said Issa was a liar and i showed you he went on CNN June 2 and said Obama was involved with the targeting. You stupidly said it was his opinion and he didn't lie. Well that's BS.

I'm not the blowhard here. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom