• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli missile hits school in Gaza

Actually, it's utter incompetence. :shrug: It's incompetent when Israel does it, it's incompetent when America does it. And if you operate on the principle that missiles will for sure miss and kill civilians, it's murder. Do you really think holding up America as the gold standard buys you credibility? :lol:

This is what you're excusing. You guys can pile up all you want, and you're still just monster apologists. Every decent person should be opposed to the killing of innocents. Full stop. Anything after that is a degradation of your character.

I think this is where we usually end up, so I'll say toodles.

Your OPINION is noted and laughed at.

If you operate on the OPINION missiles should be 100% reliable you should be drummed out of the military as a lunatic.

And there is no "will for sure" when weapons depart controlled flight.

No one with any knowledge of military weapons would buy into your garbage.

And "monster apologists"?

:lamo

Name calling... You got plenty. Knowledge of military weapons and their employment? Nada.

We should relocate Israel to California and be done with the Middle East.

Israel has an open door policy with the U.S. when it comes to immigration. Or, more accurately, Israelis receive preferential treatment when they decide to migrate to America. Americans are only permitted to move to Israel if they pass the rigorous requirements, mostly concerning their bloodlines and religious affiliations. We even allowed Israelis to enroll in DACA. If they wanted to move here in large numbers, they would have very little trouble doing so.

I wish Europe wouldn't have chased millions of European Jews out of Europe into Palestine.

Israel is currently working to bring millions of people from the middle east to Europe, by funding and staffing thousands of NGO's that operate in Greece, and off the Greek islands. The history of jews in Europe is one of an adversarial relationship, which sometimes was beneficial. Europe has forgotten about that, but the jews clearly haven't.

Israel has an open door policy with the U.S. when it comes to immigration. Or, more accurately, Israelis receive preferential treatment when they decide to migrate to America. Americans are only permitted to move to Israel if they pass the rigorous requirements, mostly concerning their bloodlines and religious affiliations. We even allowed Israelis to enroll in DACA. If they wanted to move here in large numbers, they would have very little trouble doing so.

Israel was underpopulated and were too loose with their requirements and now they are over populated and more strict with them. This is why they have become the aggressor in the name of defense--they need more resources, including land.

Israel was underpopulated and were too loose with their requirements and now they are over populated and more strict with them. This is why they have become the aggressor in the name of defense--they need more resources, including land.

Well, they did choose to legalize abortion in hopes that it would curb the birthrates of Arabs, while also incentivizing Israeli women to give birth. Their birthrate stands at 3.2, while most of Europe is at 1.2. Their strategy for growth has now been adopted by Hungary and Japan, as it's been a huge success in Israel. I agree with you that they're looking to expand their borders, but they face opposition in the UN, and will lose their greatest gift when Trump leaves office.

Well, they did choose to legalize abortion in hopes that it would curb the birthrates of Arabs, while also incentivizing Israeli women to give birth. Their birthrate stands at 3.2, while most of Europe is at 1.2. Their strategy for growth has now been adopted by Hungary and Japan, as it's been a huge success in Israel. I agree with you that they're looking to expand their borders, but they face opposition in the UN, and will lose their greatest gift when Trump leaves office.

I wouldn't call him their greatest strength, but opposition to the things they are doing will certainly grow over time. As those who remember the Olympic hostage situation and all the unrest in the 70's stretching into the 80's die off or fall from power, Israel won't be getting as much deference as they have in the past. I personally consider that to be a good thing. People are just sick and tired of the whole region.

lol...you understand I have to click another link to even see your comments, right? That should tell you how much I value your opinion. When I need propaganda to laugh at, I'll tap you on the shoulder. Until then, assume I'm not interested in hearing from the garbage can.

I was just doing you a favor, but sure go on and continue to show how much of a joke your views are.
If you're so terrified I'd expose your bollocks and immorality for what they are that you've had to hide yourself from me, have no worries, you do a fine job yourself.

Your OPINION is noted and laughed at.

If you operate on the OPINION missiles should be 100% reliable you should be drummed out of the military as a lunatic.

And there is no "will for sure" when weapons depart controlled flight.

No one with any knowledge of military weapons would buy into your garbage.

And "monster apologists"?

:lamo

Name calling... You got plenty. Knowledge of military weapons and their employment? Nada.

:lamo Ok, bud. In the meantime, everyone knows it's an ethics discussion, not a mechanics discussion. But, hey, continue to make excuses for atrocities. We all know that's your thing. :)

:lamo Ok, bud. In the meantime, everyone knows it's an ethics discussion, not a mechanics discussion. But, hey, continue to make excuses for atrocities. We all know that's your thing. :)

Ethics have nothing to do with the abilities of a weapon and/or its operator.

And it is unethical to accuse someone of intentionally targeting something when the is no evidence it was intentional.

It is unethical to accuse someone of gross incompetence for weapons systems that are not and never will be 100% reliable.

It is unethical to call names as you have.

Got unethical?

You do.

Oh, atrocities?

How many died in this incident.

Hyperbole can be unethical as well.

Isn't that what was called Lebensraum in the Third Reich?

Ethics have nothing to do with the abilities of a weapon and/or its operator.

And it is unethical to accuse someone of intentionally targeting something when the is no evidence it was intentional.

It is unethical to accuse someone of gross incompetence for weapons systems that are not and never will be 100% reliable.

It is unethical to call names as you have.

Got unethical?

You do.

Oh, atrocities?

How many died in this incident.

Hyperbole can be unethical as well.

bahaha...look at you, all salty over your war criminals. :lamo

You're getting lost in the thread, though. Incompetence was the other option. We all know why Israel bombs schools in Palestine, and why you excuse it. ;)

bahaha...look at you, all salty over your war criminals. :lamo

You're getting lost in the thread, though. Incompetence was the other option. We all know why Israel bombs schools in Palestine, and why you excuse it. ;)

Hey, look.

More accusation. Zero evidence.

Not very ethical.

Isn't that what was called Lebensraum in the Third Reich?

lol of course it is, but they wont realize that-its "israel has a right to defend itself"

israel is the biggest outlier on the fertility rate X axis and economic development Y axis

Back
Top Bottom