• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Isnt this the same as Watergate??

What I find quite incredible is how the right repeats a lie often enough, and these dullards start to believe in it. They've been repeating that there was an embedded spy, when all that happened was an informant meeting a few times with campaign operatives.

Suddenly the conspiracy theory of an "embedded spy" with not an ounce of evidence, and already debunked, becomes "fact" - I mean, alternative facts. Sad, like their idol would say.

The Obama Admin sends a spy out on its political opponent campaign, and its no big deal.

Plus, Obama and the FBI kept the lid on it (unlike Comey with Hillary) and nothing was used to benefit Hillary in the election. So that throws out the idiotic right wing nonsense, as usual

You mean they kept quiet spying on a political opponent? Why would they do that?

The Obama Admin sends a spy out on its political opponent campaign, and its no big deal.

And you know this happened because...?

Please don't tell me that it is because Trump said that it might have happened. Show me the evidence.

Its not illegal to be involved with Russians.

Then why are some of them pleading guilty? LOL
It all depends on what kind of involvement, sonny. There are legal ones, and illegal ones. Get informed.

It would be a fairly big deal if he had done that, but he didn't. You've been fed lies by your handlers, and you fell for it.

Back
Top Bottom