• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Isn't Thinking You Were Deceived Better Than Losing Two Stolen Elections?

Which is better?

• Losing two stolen elections.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coming to your senses that you believed a lie.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

How about it, wouldn't you rather come to your senses than go to Hell?

Man, I can't imagine the goose you guys are going to get.

Come on, you know for sure what Trump was up to.

Some day, I will understand what your posts are saying. Today is not that day.

Some day, I will understand what your posts are saying. Today is not that day.
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The deception is so out front, I'm not even sure I'd call it that. It's like a blind devotion.

I find it very suspicious that you reference two stolen elections like you know what’s going to go down in November. Could that be because you already know it’s going to be stolen?

The deception is so out front, I'm not even sure I'd call it that. It's like a blind devotion.
To go down liars.

Phantasisers, chasing after their delusion to the end their glory stolen.

I find it very suspicious that you reference two stolen elections like you know what’s going to go down in November. Could that be because you already know it’s going to be stolen?
No, I already know Trump is going to call wolf, just like he would have in 2016.

But what does it mean to you that your Lord loses?

That he allows infidels to steal his glory?

So when you say "two stolen elections" you mean 2016 and 2020?
No, Trump would have called cheat in 2016, he would not have accepted the results, he would have fought it tooth and nail with every appeal every lawsuit, he wouldn't have just walked away.

2020 was stolen to the Trumper's, that's the only kind of stolen election I'm talking about.

When they lose in 2024 it'll be because of cheat and thus they go to a Hell, seeing their Sectarian world go heathen, lying and calling their brother cheat and running with a liar trying to escape the retribution for his fraud, for his Karma as Gregor MacGregor, hoping maybe to do some service if he can't be King, yet.

Back
Top Bottom