• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is your vote for sale? If so, how much?

Would you sell your vote? If so how much?

• 0-10 dollars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-100 dollars.

• 101-1000 dollars.

• Total voters
How much if any amount would you sell your vote for? Why?
The bidding for my vote starts at $50,000 and goes up for each policy position of the buyer's that I disagree with. The amount of increase being dependant on how much I care about the disagreed topic and the degree of the buyer's position.

No, frankly. It's because I'm not a democrat anymore.

Ok girls and boys. I have gotten tired of all the Trump escapades and tirades and 24/7 Trump this that and the other. It is to me, quite uninteresting now. The man seems to magically turn people brains into mush no matter their side, even mine gets mushy now. So I decided I needed a break and thought maybe you might too, and we should gnaw on something of a slightly different flavor for a change. :)

I know that buying and selling votes, literally paying cash and receiving said cash for them, is for the most part illegal. So lets consider for our thought exercise that it is not illegal to buy and or sell votes.

How much if any amount would you sell your vote for? Why? Why not? The floor is now open, let the games begin. I think people would appreciate in this thread we stay away from the routine bump and grind hostility of late and stick with good natured mild ribbing if so choose to rib and joke a bit. I think people would like a more laid back atmosphere in this thread. Thanks in advance. Oh and :cheers:.

Millions of deluded low information proletariat workers spread out before the Bolshevik democrat oligarchs across America seem willing to sell their souls and votes to the commie who offers the biggest budget-shattering universal healthcare proposal of them all.

Back
Top Bottom