• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this dumb, stupid or both?

Well indigenous is the only way I've heard our natives referred to. I'd be interested to read an informed article about them being considered anything else. Maybe you're thinking about the Neanderthals… :lol:

They're considered indigenous because they were here before the Europeans arrived. That's the only reason. It's not because their ancestors didn't immigrate here.

migrant noun
mi·​grant | \ˈmī-grənt \
Definition of migrant
: one that migrates: such as
a : a person who moves regularly in order to find work especially in harvesting crops
b : an animal that shifts from one habitat to another

As in the Mexicans that used to travel up to California as fruit pickers and other harvesters in season returning to Mexico in the off season.

Do we expect the Central Americans to return to Central America or are they seeking asylum here? So they are not Migrants.

As for Ann Coulter, she is of Irish-German dissent. We were a British Crown colony, not an Irish Crown colony nor a German Crown colony. So I STILL have no idea what Coulter is talking about. She is the descendant of Immigrants.

Last edited:
How many generations does it take to no longer be considered an immigrant? Even those people we consider indiginious to this country immigrated here at some point in time but they are not considered immigrants.

Personally for me after 3rd or so generations you are no longer an immigrant your become a native at that point.

Technically its the second generation. I go by that.

Coulter is a provocateur, plain and simple. She makes a very good living deliberately antagonizing the left and she’s good at it. Best response to her is none.

Good point. Her role is not to advance any intelligent debate, but to say things that prompt some stupid liberals to block her appearances. They’d be lost without one another.

Back
Top Bottom