• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is there any signal could be used to mind control?

telepathy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is there any signal could be used to mind control? I discovered a signal, I'm not sure if the signal can be used to mind control, but at least it could control what you dream. If oneday somebody can use such signal control your president's thoughts, you are in danger.

It is wast of time and money if you don't know what have happened or changed when a paranormal is happening. Some changes might be very slowly or quickly, or tiny, most of the paranormal claims were happened transitorily. It might confuse you to make sure if it is a truly phenomena. To test such phenomena indeed worthy all the skepticisms, and you might got nothing from research such phenomena.

A ghostly phenomena distinctly happens everyday almost everytime around me , perhaps such phenomena is more valuable compared to others.

When I lived in my hometown, most of my friend and neighbor found they often could see a naked body, just like a soul which has similar looks and build to human. But such phenomena can't be catched by any camera. They have such sight even when their eyes are closed. Is this just a hallucination? If it is, why a lot of people in different rooms who can't see each other have all the same sight at the same time?
As times gose, we find the soul speaks all the same words in my thoughts, include my privacy, never found any different, and, it dose all the same movement to mine. When I image a picture in my thoughts, people could see the picture(even when their eyes are closed). Further more, my freind and neighbor said they could exactly see all the objects and what was happening (even when their eyes are closed) in my dream when I was asleep. All such penomena happens naturally in everyday all most every minute.

How can we explain this? This is never a deceit or hallucination. In 1999 when I leave my hometown for a university to study, find people in my school also had such experiences when I'm not far from them. I'm now live in Taiyuan Shanxi province China, such phenomena also happens to people not far from me.
Is this caused by some souls? If it is, it means hundreds of souls which have all the same looks and build in different rooms do all the same things to mine at the same time. I don't think such explanation could explain the phenomena.

Aother assumed paraphrase to such phenomena is, there is a kind of signal which could cause people have sight(even when their eyes are closed) except the light, my body or brain could send out the signals naturally. All the vision of people see the soul, see my dream is caused by they perceive the signals send out from my body. I call the phenomena as telepathy. It is similar to the radio waves but also different from it. When people perceive my telepathic waves, they could exactly hear all the words and see all the pictures in my thougths even when their eyes are closed, and they could see a naked "soul" when there is no pictures in my thoughts. So far as I know, hundreds of people not far from me could perceive my thoughts at the same time. I never found a person could perceive others thoughts, and I can't perceive their thougths.

If my assumed explanation is ture, it means we discover a unknown signal which could cause human have sight except the light. Such signal send out from my brain or body, it brings my thoughts and body moving information. To study such signal might be a practical and economic way to research how human brain works and how energy works in human body.I can't explain the phenomena more unless under the help of human biologists and physics scientists.

Is there any paranormal publication worthy your trust? If all these unauthentic publication are the strateges of somebody to prevent truly paranormal to be published, you will lose a lot. When some truly paranormal phenomena want to be published, they will grime it as a fiction or conmanship.
I don't know if the signal send out from my brain can be used to mind control, but at least it could control what you dream. When people was asleep, they could exactly dream everything in my thougths at a high probability. If oneday somebody can use such signal control your president's thoughts, you are in danger.

I hope someone will help me, introduce me to some scientific community, or help me publish my telepathy power in a famous newspaper or magazine. I would reward you abundantly.

What’s the frequency?

It happens every day almost every minute to the people not far from me.

telepathy said:
It happens every day almost every minute to the people not far from me.

In that case, you are about to become rich.

Go here: http://www.randi.org/research/challenge.html, say what you can do,
demonstrate it according to a protocol you define and they approve, and you
get $1,000,000.

I won't hold my breath waiting.

As someone has pointed out there is a competition offering $1,000,000 for anyone who can prove they are psychic and despite all those who claim to be psychic no one has come forward to collect, however both the C.I.A. and the K.G.B. did detailed studies of both mind control and telekenesis, while I don't believe in telepathy mind control is a real thing but it is not paranormal in nature but rather it is done through hypnosis and brain washing.

The phenomen which you speak of sounds like remote viewing to me.

Remote Viewing:

Protocol

Under the remote viewing family of protocols, the viewer is blind to the target, i.e. is not explicitly told what the target is; rather it is specified in one of several ways. One common method is that the target is described either in writing or by a photograph or by some set of coordinates (e.g. latitude & longitude), the latter of which may be encrypted.
The description is then placed in a double-set of opaque envelopes which may be shown to the viewer or its location described to the viewer, but which the viewer is not allowed to touch or open during the viewing session. The viewer then writes down whatever information he can gather about the target, typically including drawings and gestalt impressions as well as visual details (and sometimes auditory or kinesthetic details as well). The viewing session is often administered or facilitated by a second person called the monitor.
The output of the viewing session is evaluated by a third person, the analyst or evaluator, who matches or ranks the output against a pool consisting of the actual target with some number of decoy or dummy targets. In research scenarios (experiments) the monitor and analyst are also blind to the target along with the viewer until the evaluation is complete. The viewer is typically given information about the target after the evaluation is complete, especially during training sessions.
In the opinion of most of its proponents, remote viewing is a skill that typically improves with training, and certain variations of the protocol are used during training.
Some variations on the remote viewing protocol include:
  • Outbounder Remote Viewing, in which a person (the outbounder) physically present at the target site acts as a "beacon" to identify the target site. This was one of the earliest protocols used in the SRI program.
  • Coordinate (or Controlled) Remote Viewing (CRV) in which target sites were originally described in terms of geographical coordinates, and later any (non-descriptive) identifying code used to identify a target to the viewer.
  • Technical Remote Viewing (TRV), a term trademarked by a company called PSI TECH, based upon CRV.
  • Associative Remote Viewing (ARV), a variant which adds a level of indirection, specifically proxy targets associated with events in order to answer binary (yes/no) questions. Often applied to predicting future events.
  • Predictive Remote Viewing (PRV), developed by researchers Simon Turnbull and Charles Scarf, originally for use in predicting stock market fluctuations.
History

The process of remote viewing was first developed by Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute at the behest of the CIA in 1972. The program -- initially codenamed Scanate -- apparently came as a response to Soviet research into psychic phenomena, on which the USSR was believed to have spent 60 million rubles in 1970. Initially, the project focused on a small number of individuals who appeared to show potential, most famously New York artist Ingo Swann.
The program went through a number of changes over the years, both in structure and in name. Later code names include Gondola Wish, Grill Flame, and in 1991, Star Gate. Over the course of twenty years, the United States spent $20 million on Star Gate and related projects. Over the course of its existence more than forty personnel worked on the project, including more than twenty remote viewers. Though the program was classified throughout its existence, columnist Jack Anderson wrote about it in the mid-1980s. It is worth to note that from 2003 the entire scanate/grillflame/gondola wish/centrelane programs documents have now been mostly declassifed (1% or less still classified) and are available to the general public under the FOIA.
Concerns about the program's effectiveness led the CIA to contract the American Institutes for Research (AIR) to provide an evaluation. Their final report included an endorsement from statistician Jessica Utts, who found the government psychics' 15% success rate statistically significant; and a rebuttal from noted skeptic Ray Hyman, who pointed to flaws in the ways the experiments were conducted and results were tabulated. AIR's final recommendation to the CIA was to terminate the program, which it did in 1995. According to the CIA, ESP has never provided data used to guide intelligence operations.
Since the end of the government's involvement with Project Star Gate, remote viewing has entered the private sector. Companies such as PSI TECH claim to teach remote viewing procedures, and hundreds of books that detail remote viewing history and methods exist by various authors. Though a minority believes strongly in the procedure, to date the existence of remote viewing as a psychic phenomenon has not been proven to the satisfaction of the mainstream scientific community.

Stargate Project

The Stargate Project was one of a number of code names used to cover "remote viewing programs." Others included Sun Streak, Grill Flame, and Center Lane, by DIA and INSCOM, and SCANATE by CIA, from the 1970s, through to 1995. It was an offshoot of research done at 'SRI' (Stanford Research Institiute).
The research program was launched partly because some intelligence officers believed a 'psi-gap' had emerged between America and the Soviet Union, for example the reputed abilities of Nina Kulagina. But it was also borne of the soul searching that took place in the American military post Vietnam, and a willingness that subsequently emerged to 'think outside the box,' as exemplified by Jim Channon's 'First Earth Battalion' briefing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

There's actually something to this . . . I'm suprised.

Welcome to debatepolitics, I hope your hackers manage to keep the internet free over there.

Last edited:
Trajan Octavian Titus said:

It sounds more like a crock to me...

Moderator's Warning:
moved to the appropriate forum

As someone has pointed out there is a competition offering $1,000,000 for anyone who can prove they are psychic and despite all those who claim to be psychic no one has come forward to collect, however both the C.I.A. and the K.G.B. did detailed studies of both mind control and telekenesis, while I don't believe in telepathy mind control is a real thing but it is not paranormal in nature but rather it is done through hypnosis and brain washing.

There's actually something to this . . . I'm suprised.

Welcome to debatepolitics, I hope your hackers manage to keep the internet free over there.
Randi's aim is to prove there is no paranormal phenomena in the world, he won't investigate my power unless my power is published. And I don't have enough money to go to his local to challenge him.
Whether we call the phenomena as remote viewing or telepathy, the unknown signal send out from my body is vital important to the science, it could cause human have sight but it is not the light. It brings my thoughts and body information, some people not far from me could perceive it. The further distance the fewer people could perceive the signal, a few people even could perceive my thoughts far from me 50 kilometres.
It might be a practical and economic way to use such signal detect how human brain works. And I have the sense of the signal might can be used to mind control.
C.I.A is welcome to investigate my power.

telepathy said:
Randi's aim is to prove there is no paranormal phenomena in the world

I believe his aim is to prove it either way. What he doesn't like are claims that
people can not or will not substantiate.

he won't investigate my power unless my power is published

What do you mean by published? All you have to do is state your claim in a
clear way so everyone knows what is being tested.

And I don't have enough money to go to his local to challenge him.

Your powers can't be that good if you can't even read the rules. You don't
have to travel. They will arrange for the testing to be done at a place of your
convenience.

Whether we call the phenomena as remote viewing or telepathy, the unknown signal send out from my body is vital important to the science
If you really have a power you should not be afraid to get it proven. You
would be richer and science would move forward.

But, as your "powers" are all in your imagination, you will continue to put up
false claims about why you can't be tested.

If you think Randi is a fraud, you have a great opportunity to prove it here.
Apply to be tested, and copy all correspondence here so we can all see the
truth of the matter.

Simple, isn't it? Now what excuse will you come up with not to do it?

Thinker said:
I believe his aim is to prove it either way. What he doesn't like are claims that
people can not or will not substantiate.
How do you know that? Do you know how many paranormal phenomena had Randi investigated? Have Randi investigated a claim that dosen't be published?
What kind of substantiation do you think Randi would accept?

Thinker said:
What do you mean by published? All you have to do is state your claim in a clear way so everyone knows what is being tested.
You don't trust me, do you trust my friend? All my friend and neighbor would like help me prove the phenomena. Do you trust the paranormal publication in chinese newspaper?

Thinker said:
But, as your "powers" are all in your imagination, you will continue to put up false claims about why you can't be tested.
If you think Randi is a fraud, you have a great opportunity to prove it here.
Apply to be tested, and copy all correspondence here so we can all see the
truth of the matter.
No, you are wrong! It's not my imagination, but is my assumed explanation to the phenomena happens around me.
I'm sure I declared that some people not far from me could perceive my thoughts. The further distance the fewer people could perceive the signal, a few people even could perceive my thoughts far from me 50 kilometres. Have you read all my post in this forum? I'm afraid I can't prove the phenomena to you if you are much too far from me.
What correspondence can be used to prove my claim? I'd like try my best to provide valuable information to anybody.

Last edited:
Dear Trajan Octavian Titus,

I had already read your Remote Viewing protocol. I'd like consult with you if such step could prove my claim.

1. Select one person(receiver) who can perceive my thoughts, make sure he is blind to me but not far from me.
2. Investigator write an 8 digit random number or letter, and let me see it.
3. The receiver could immediately speak out the 8 digit random number or letter without any cheat.
Repeat such test until the investigator approvingly.

Do you think such test can be accepted by everyone?
Looking forward to your comment.

The receiver must be selected is because not everyone could perceive my thoguths although most people not far from me can, and I can't judge who can perceive my thoughts if they didn't tell me they have had perceived my thoughts. Such phenemena is neither controlled by people who can perceive my thoughts, nor controlled by me. It happens naturally, and people around me only could perceive my thoughts.

Last edited:
telepathy said:
Dear Trajan Octavian Titus,

I had already read your Remote Viewing protocol. I'd like consult with you if such step could prove my claim.

1. Select one person(receiver) who can perceive my thoughts, make sure he is blind to me but not far from me.
2. Investigator write an 8 digit random number or letter, and let me see it.
3. The receiver could immediately speak out the 8 digit random number or letter without any cheat.

Do you think such test can be accepted by everyone?
Looking forward to your comment.

The receiver must be selected is because not everyone could perceive my thoguths although most people not far from me can, and I can't judge who can perceive my thoughts if they didn't tell me they have had perceived my thoughts. Such phenemena is neither controlled by people who can perceive my thoughts, nor controlled by me. It happens naturally, and people around me only could perceive my thoughts.

I think that would work, provided it is an impartial investigator not chosen by you. I suggest you e-mail the people offering the prize money.

I think that would work, provided it is an impartial investigator not chosen by you. I suggest you e-mail the people offering the prize money.
Thank you very much.
I hope you would like introduce me to the CIA. It is hard to persuade Randi or CSICOP invesitgate my claim if there is no a famouse person introduce me to them.

telepathy said:
Thank you very much.
I hope you would like introduce me to the CIA. It is hard to persuade Randi or CSICOP invesitgate my claim if there is no a famouse person introduce me to them.

I'm sorry but I don't know anyone in the CIA, you can click the links on the info page I gave you apparently the CIA is out of the telekenis bussiness but their are now private foundations set up. I strongly suggest that if you are confident in your abilities then you should contact Randi, he is accepting all applicants regardless if anyone famous introduces you to him, here are the rules and a mailing address to contact him:

1. This is the primary and most important of these rules: Applicant must state clearly in advance, and applicant and JREF will agree upon, what powers or abilities will be demonstrated, the limits of the proposed demonstration (so far as time, location and other variables are concerned) and what will constitute both a positive and a negative result. This is the primary and most important of these rules.
  2. Only an actual performance of the stated nature and scope, within the agreed-upon limits, will be accepted. Anecdotal accounts of previous events are not accepted or considered. We consult competent statisticians when an evaluation of the results, or experiment design, is required. We have no interest in theories or explanations of how the claimed powers might work; if you provide us with such material, it will be ignored and discarded.
  3. Applicant agrees that all data (photographic, recorded, written, etc.) gathered as a result of the testing may be used freely by the JREF.
  4. No part of the testing procedure may be changed in any way without the agreement of all parties concerned. JR may be present at some preliminary or formal tests, but will not interact with the materials used.
  5. In all cases, applicant will be required to perform the preliminary test either before an appointed representative, if distance and time dictate that need, or in a location where a member of the JREF staff can attend. This preliminary test is to determine if the applicant is likely to perform as promised during a formal test. To date, no applicant has passed the preliminary test, and this has eliminated the need for formal testing in those cases. There is no limit on the number of times an applicant may re-apply, but re-application can take place only after 12 months have elapsed since the preliminary test.
  6. All of the applicant's expenses such as transportation, accommodation, materials, assistants, and/or all other costs for any persons or procedures incurred in pursuit of the reward, are the sole responsibility of the applicant. Neither the JREF nor JR will bear any of the costs.
  7. When entering into this challenge, the applicant surrenders any and all rights to legal action against Mr. Randi, against any persons peripherally involved, and against the James Randi Educational Foundation, as far as this may be done by established statutes. This applies to injury, accident, or any other damage of a physical or emotional nature, and/or financial or professional loss, or damage of any kind. However, this rule in no way affects the awarding of the prize.
  8. At the formal test, in advance, an independent person will be placed in charge of a personal check from James Randi for US$10,000. In the event that the claimant is successful under the agreed terms and conditions, that check shall be immediately surrendered to the claimant, and within ten days the James Randi Educational Foundation will pay to the claimant the remainder of the reward, for a total of US$1,000,000. One million dollars in negotiable bonds is held by an investment firm in New York, in the "James Randi Educational Foundation Prize Account" as surety for the prize funds. Validation of this account and its current status may be obtained by contacting the Foundation by telephone, fax, or e-mail.
  9. Copies of this form are available free of charge to any person who sends the required SASE, marked on the outside, "Challenge Application," requesting it, or it can be downloaded from the Internet, at www.randi.org/research/challenge.html
  10. This offer is made by James Randi through the JREF, on the behalf of no other person, agency or organization. Although others may become involved in the examination of claims and may add their reward money to the total in certain circumstances, James Randi (via the JREF) will carry out the implementation and management of the challenge. JREF will not entertain any demand that the prize money be deposited in escrow, displayed in cash, or otherwise produced in advance of the test being performed. JREF will not cater to such vanities.
  11. This offer is open to any and all persons, in any part of the world, regardless of gender, race, educational background, etc., and will continue in effect until the prize is awarded. Upon the death of James Randi, the administration of the prize will pass into other hands, and it is intended that it continue in force.
  12. EVERY APPLICANT MUST AGREE UPON WHAT WILL CONSTITUTE A CONCLUSION THAT, ON THE OCCASION OF THE FORMAL TEST, HE OR SHE DID OR DID NOT DEMONSTRATE THE CLAIMED ABILITY OR POWER. This form must be accompanied by a brief, two-paragraph description of the applicant's claim, along with a concise test protocol proposal that describes how the claim will be demonstrated, the circumstances under which the demonstration will take place, and the degree of accuracy the applicant claims to achieve (i.e.; what results will constitute a successful demonstration).
  13. Prior to preliminary testing, an applicant may be required to provide three notarized affidavits from persons who have witnessed the claimed paranormal phenomenon. These witnesses must be educated, working professionals such as doctors, nurses, therapists, researchers, psychologists, lawyers, educators, etc. This rule may be waived or required at the sole discretion of the JREF.
PLEASE: Do not burden us with theories, philosophical observations, previous examples, anecdotal evidence or other comments! We are only interested in an actual demonstration.
NOTE: No special rules, exceptions, conditions, standards, or favors will be granted without the mutual agreement of those concerned — in advance. Any applicant who refuses to agree to meet the rules as outlined here, will not be considered to have ever been an applicant. Only complete agreement with these rules will allow the "applicant" to become a "claimant." Applicant, by signing, notarizing and submitting this form, signifies agreement with all of the above rules. Be advised that you should conduct proper and secure tests of your own to determine whether your abilities or claims are actually valid.
This application will be signed by JR and returned to you by mail after a test protocol has been mutually agreed upon, and a test date and location have been determined.
IMPORTANT: Only claims that can be verified by evidence under proper observing conditions will be accepted. JREF will NOT accept claims of the existence of deities or demons/angels, the validity of exorcism, religious claims, cloudbusting, causing the Sun to rise or the stars to move, etc. JREF will also NOT test claims that are likely to cause injury of any sort, such as those involving the withholding of air, food or water, or the use of illicit materials, drugs, or dangerous devices.

James Randi Educational Foundation
201 S.E. 12th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1815 U.S.A.

Notarized:

(signature of applicant)

http://www.randi.org/research/challenge.html

email him here what could it hurt?

e-mail: jref@randi.org

and here:

James Randi's email address: randi@randi.org

I think this group wants to prove the existence of psychic phenomenon not disprove it you should contact them and you get to make the rules and an 8 digit number transmitted psychicly with an observer chosen by them would certainly constitute as solid evidence.

Last edited:
Hi, Trajan Octavian Titus,
I will write such a email to Randi, do you think this will be fully accepted by his application?

"
Dear Mr.Randi,

I'm a chinese, called Yang Jiandong, live in Taiyuan Shanxi province China. I will challenge you. I will tell you how to contact with me if you decide accept my challenge.
The occult event is my thoughts could be perceived by more than a half people(not everyone) not far from me naturally without the use of extra tools such as speech or body language.
To get in to the challenge step, we need, I select one people(we call it receiver) who can perceive my thoughts, receiver must be selected by me; Investigators Randi selected.

When we get in to the step,
1. Make sure the receiver who can perceive my thoughts is blind to me but not far from me.
2. Investigators write an 8 digit random number or letter, and let me read it in my thoughts clearly, I don't do any speech or body language or use any other tools.

Do give me a response,
Yang Jiandong
"

Back
Top Bottom