• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Obama a Far Leftie?....Or something else?

I don't know how you define define far left, but liberals/progressives do not support nationalization of industry and property, only communists do.

That was my point.... :lol:

"5 things the Far left supports but not Obama:
1. Nationalisation of all Industries
2. Nationalisation of all property"

Obama is not even a leftist when compared to a global scale and not even close to be a Marxist. Most European nations are lefter than American Democrats and Obama is very unpopular to the common hippie democrat. Obama is a Authotarian Corporatist.

politicalcompass2012.png

axeswithnames.jpg

...If President Obama is not really a supporter of the American Far Left's agenda.... Why does the American Far Left so universally and radically support President Obama?

Obama the 2008 candidate had broad support from the left because he said most of the things they wanted to hear. As president that support has largely turned into disappointment, yet he is still supported as the lesser evil. Much of the perceived support of Obama is actually revulsion towards the conservative Republicans who seem to be primarily interested in enacting policies that harm the poor or start wars.

I wonder if you know what is meant by "far left." Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and Feinstein are all centrists who seem liberal only in comparison to the very conservative Republicans. There very few real liberals/progressives/leftists holding office in Washington. The short list includes Barbara Lee, Bernie Sanders, and Barney Frank.

Obama the 2008 candidate had broad support from the left because he said most of the things they wanted to hear. As president that support has largely turned into disappointment, yet he is still supported as the lesser evil. Much of the perceived support of Obama is actually revulsion towards the conservative Republicans who seem to be primarily interested in enacting policies that harm the poor or start wars.

I wonder if you know what is meant by "far left." Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and Feinstein are all centrists who seem liberal only in comparison to the very conservative Republicans. There very few real liberals/progressives/leftists holding office in Washington. The short list includes Barbara Lee, Bernie Sanders, and Barney Frank.

So give us five specific examples of things that Barbara Lee, Bernie Sanders, and Barney Frank would approve of, and Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and Feinstein would not... that's the request in the OP.

If the difference is so stark, it should be no problem to give specific examples.

Additionally, give us five specific examples where Barbara Lee, Bernie Sanders, and Barney Frank stood in firm opposition and voted against Obama's "Center Right" policies.

Again, if the difference is so stark, you should be able to show votes against Obama.

-

Important left issues that Obama has failed to address adequately:

1. Ending the wars. He took a long time to get out of Iraq and we still have troops and bases there. We are still not out of Afghanistan we will probably still have troops and bases there.

2. Ending torture. The USA has mostly stopped hands-on torture, except for excessive use of solitary confinement which is routinely used on terrorism suspects. We also still do renditions to other countries so that torture can be used for interrogations.

3. Restoring due process. Guantanamo is still open, terrorist suspects are still held for years without trials, usually in solitary confinement. The NSA and other agencies are continuing to invade our privacy without the use of warrants by collecting our meta-data and through other means. The use of assassinations, mostly via drones, has remained the same or increased.

4. Reduce military spending, close most bases outside of the USA and return the military to a defense role. Some cuts have been made, but not significant ones. We are not closing many bases and are establishing new permanent bases in Iraq and Afghanistan. He also came close to getting us in to the Syrian civil war.

5. Punish the perpetrators of fraud that contributed to the economic crisis, help the victims of fraud and underwater homeowners. Businesses too big to fail should be considered tot big to continue to exist. The left wants to break up the near -monopoly power of the mega-corporations that can destroy our economy through greed or incompetence. Very little has been done in these areas.

6. Reduce unemployment and poverty with FDR-type jobs programs. We did have some stimulus funding for state and local public works projects, but not enough to really make a dent in the unemployment problem.

7. Establish Medicare for all or other health system that provides affordable health care for all. Instead we got a system that that maintains insurance company (parasite) profits.

I do not blame Obama alone, the knee jerk Republican opposition to everything he tried to do and the sell-out centrist and rightish Democrats also contributed. He is a centrist too willing to compromise instead of speaking out and fighting for what is best.

I can't think of a single liberal/left issue that he really put a strong effort into addressing. What are the liberal/left issues conservative think that he successfully implemented?
Incompetency, weakness, inexperience, indolence - ALL could explain Obama's failures in all those examples.

NONE demonstrate, let alone prove his core ideology isn't far left, none.

Incompetency, weakness, inexperience, indolence - ALL could explain Obama's failures in all those examples.

NONE demonstrate, let alone prove his core ideology isn't far left, none.

You omitted hubris.

Have you stopped to consider that as a Liberal, he is probably implementing his Leadership in the same sense of Double Standards that Liberals seem to bring to everything?

Possibly his is acting as a benign, caring, honorable, restrained, law abiding Leader, when dealing with "His People"...

But, due to Liberal Double Standards, he can act basically as a punitive, confiscatory, redistributionist, Stalin to those who are not "His People"!

He is acting as a Leader of Economic Left/Right: -2.8, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian – 3.5, to his select beneficiaries.

He is acting as a Leader of Economic Left/Right: -4.5, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian +5.5 to those who are not on his select list, which, by the way, is MOST Americans.

-

Think of the many, many other areas in which Liberals routinely exhibit double standards:

It is totally unaccepted for Rush Limbaugh to call a Liberal politician a Slut, but is OK for everyone at MSNBC to call Sara Palin that and worse.

It is acceptable for Black "Civil Rights" leaders to throw out anti-white racial epithets, but if a conservative uses the word "Thug" it is chosen to be interpreted as the dread "N-Word", great offense is taken, including demands of censure, employment firing and legal charges.

It is acceptable for ObamaCare to demand that Americans have to pay the silly high premiums and deductibles, unless you're one of the many Unions, Left-supporting Corporations, Government Work Forces, or other special interest groups given exemptions.

The list just goes on, and on, and on, and on...

The point is, Classifying Obama on the fiscal Left / Right Axis or on the Authoritarian/Liberty Axis,... is difficult, because he operates in very different modes, depending on WHO is being affected.

Politically, Obama is Ghandi to "His People" and Stalin to the rest of U.S.

-

Obama is a liberal. That cannot be denied. Since his days before he became a politician he was a liberal. When he became a politician he was a liberal. When he ran for President he was a liberal. All during his five years in Office he's been a liberal.

There is nothing right-wing about him.

But...underneath that, he is a despicable, lying, cheating politician who will do anything it takes to keep his power...even if that means pissing off other liberals...other people who think he supports them. People don't understand that, so to give themselves a means to continue to support him, they find all kinds of ways to excuse him. It's Bush's fault...it's those damned oppositional Republicans...it's the recession...etc.

But bottom line...if Obama were king (that is, if he had no need for his political shennanigans)...he would enact ever single liberal agenda item there is.

In my book, that makes him a liberal.

Obama is a liberal. That cannot be denied. Since his days before he became a politician he was a liberal. When he became a politician he was a liberal. When he ran for President he was a liberal. All during his five years in Office he's been a liberal.

There is nothing right-wing about him.

But...underneath that, he is a despicable, lying, cheating politician who will do anything it takes to keep his power...even if that means pissing off other liberals...other people who think he supports them. People don't understand that, so to give themselves a means to continue to support him, they find all kinds of ways to excuse him. It's Bush's fault...it's those damned oppositional Republicans...it's the recession...etc.

But bottom line...if Obama were king (that is, if he had no need for his political shennanigans)...he would enact ever single liberal agenda item there is.

In my book, that makes him a liberal.

IMHO, Obama goes far beyond the average Liberal Politician in the level of "Shennanigans".

Bill Clinton would never have stood by while his A.G. made blatant racial motivated double standards of justice statements that Eric Holder has made, if Clinton's A.G. had done such, he would have been dismissed, if not prosecuted for violations of the office.

Ted Kennedy would not have made the comments and taken the actions that Obama has done, in ruling the country by his "Pen" and executive order, bypassing the function and will of the Legislature.

Jimmy Charter would not have pushed for America to enter the conflicts in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, .... on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Obama is a Radical, and like all radicals, he has a very strong Authoritarian/Statist/Fascist Streak.

That's why we have difficulty placing him, because he has Leftist Goals, but is willing to use Fascist Means to that end.

Over the last 50 years, the MSM and Hollywood has managed to convince everyone that Fascism is the Providence of the Far Right, when Historically, it has almost always been the mode of the Far Left; Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Brezhnev, ....

About the only place were we see large numbers of Far-Right leaders using Fascism is in Islamic Countries with people such as Ghulam Azam, or Sadam Husien.

Because of the effort to instill the concept that Fascism is a Far-Right only attribute, Americans are slow to recognize when the Far-Left starts using Fascist Political Tactics.

This is, of coarse, by design!

-

So as a type of test for bias and skewing of the results, I asked by wife and daughter (30 year old National Guard Soldier, and mother of three) to take the test at: The Political Compass - Test

Wife: Economic Left/Right: 3.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Daughter: Economic Left/Right: -0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74

I also carefully and slowly re-took the test myself:

Retake: Economic Left/Right: 0.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

ShaaaaZammmm! Here I've been a Leftie all this time and I didn't even know it!

At least I and the test are fairly consistent.

The Point is, I and my family, are not what, by most people who know us, designated as a Political Lefties.

Yet I and my family are all well below the neutral axis on the Authoritarian / Libertarian Axis of the test, and placed very close to the center of the Fiscal Axis of the graph.

Yet we are told, by the makers of the web site, that Obama is in the center of the Authoritarian-Right Quadrant.

Now I could be wrong, but really don't think that I'm considerably more Liberal than President Obama.

It seems to me, that the Political Compass Test web site is a neat concept and model for mapping political position,

but in implementation, it amounts to a rather clever "Internet-Blogger-Era-Push-Pole".

The whole purpose for the site, is to TELL Americans, in a way they are likely to believe, that they are more Liberal than they knew (And actually are!).... and that the American Political Center is far closer to the Liberal agenda than it really is.

-

So in a conversation, I had mentioned that Obama and Crew are the Far Left of the Democratic Party and American Politics.

A person responded to me stating: " Obama isn't extreme left wing, LMAO!!!!!!! Ignorance. "

He isn't extreme left...

Soooooo... I guess I'm just very confused about what Obama is politically?

Not uncommon you are lied to regularly about the President by the right wing noise machine.

If he is not a member of the American Far Left? Just what is he?

In many ways he has a very moderate position on most topics. He is more fiscally liberal in his approach to things and moving left on social policies but you can see that for many people anything not Tea Party is extreme left.
If you are a member of the American Left, and you believe that Obama is NOT of your political Camp, then justify that position!

So you are saying he is a member of the extreme left...prove me wrong. Typical false logic. But let me give you an education.

Name Five Important Policies/Actions that Obama has pursued, that the America Left does not support?

More jump through my hoops stuff. Yawn but let's look at what the extreme left might take issue with.

1. Afghanistan surge.
2. Renditions continuing
3. NSA metadata collection
4. Snowdon
5. Drones.

Name Five Important Policies/Actions that the American Left wants pursued, that Obama has not addressed?
1. Single payor health care
2. A real WPA program for today
3. Federal funding for abortions through Medicaid
4. Federal gun control
5. Prison/Judicial Reform

Show me just how Ignorant I am...
You need help?

Do it well, and convincingly, and I will never state that Obama is a Leftie again, and I will humbly admit my own ignorance!

Better yet....prove your claim....don't ask someone to prove you wrong.

I
f President Obama is not really a supporter of the American Far Left's agenda.... Why does the American Far Left so universally and radically support President Obama?
Because the alternative is scary.

He isn't extreme left...

Oh? Ok, then in your estimation, where on the Political Compass Graph would you place President Obama? Would you say, as they do, that he is in the middle of the Authoritarian-Right Quadrant?

The Political Compass Test places me at: Economic Left/Right: 0.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

At what Coordinate would you place President Obama?

So I can put your comments in perspective, if you've taken the test, would you mind sharing please?

Not uncommon you are lied to regularly about the President by the right wing noise machine.

Ok, I really don't want to be lied to without at least knowing it... So, please name 3 elements of the "right wing noise machine" and specific lies that they've told.

In many ways he has a very moderate position on most topics. He is more fiscally liberal in his approach to things and moving left on social policies but you can see that for many people anything not Tea Party is extreme left.

How did the TEA Party get involved in this?

The TEA Party members I've meet would all be down in the fiscally restrained, Liberty Enthusiast category, the Lower Right Quadrant of the Political Compass Model, not in the Upper Right Hand Corner, as most Liberals seem to think.

Most TEA Patriots are Socially Liberal and VERY Tolerant. Please don't confuse TEA Patriots with the Fundamentalist Christian Right.

So you are saying he is a member of the extreme left...prove me wrong. Typical false logic. But let me give you an education.

No, others have said he is NOT a member of the extreme left, but that he is only slight different than Romney, and in the middle of the Authoritarian-Right Quadrant.

Now I found that hard to conceive, but I've learned a great deal on these forums by asking good questions in OPs, hence this thread.

I am more than willing to accept others interpretation of Obama being in the middle of the Authoritarian-Right Quadrant, given adequate arguments.

I would point out though, if he really is in the middle of the Authoritarian-Right Quadrant, that is certainly NOT how he sold himself to the American-Left, during either the 2008 or 2012 Presidential Campaigns. Assuming Obama's Center-Right proven.... So my next question to the American-Left would be... Now that you know, how do you feel about that?

More jump through my hoops stuff. Yawn but let's look at what the extreme left might take issue with.

1. Afghanistan surge.
2. Renditions continuing
3. NSA metadata collection
4. Snowdon
5. Drones.

I'm not really sure the NSA Metadata Collection issue is one which splits on the Left/Right Divide. Certainly it splits on an Authoritarian/Libertarian divide, but this is an example of an American Political Key Issue which validates the Political-Compass Model of American Politics. Similar can be said of Drones Attacks, and Edward Snowdon.

It is quite possible to want a limited scope government and government budget/debt, .... with a free market economy, and yet not want Invasion of Privacy, Drones used for Assassinations, and persecution of whistle blowers.

I don't know of any Libertarian who supports our involvement in Afghanistan or Iraq, or any other uninvited foriegn military action?

Just a moment.... (Hey! Libertarian Guys and Gals, over here for a moment please!)

Ok, Ms. Sababa, meet the Libertarians! :) ............. Libertarians, Meet Ms. Sababa! :)

1. Single payor health care
2. A real WPA program for today
3. Federal funding for abortions through Medicaid
4. Federal gun control
5. Prison/Judicial Reform

To Do the Subject Justice, there is not space on one Post to address this response here, I will address these subjects in later posts.

You need help?

I am being quite humble and polite... with effort Liberals can too! :)

Better yet....prove your claim....don't ask someone to prove you wrong.

Ummm, it IS a Political Debate and Discussion Website?!

The Point of being a OP Thread creator, is to get a Discussion going on a particular subject?

Do you really WANT me to just give my Opinion as some sort of Dogma which I want you to simply READ and Accept?

-

Because the alternative is scary.

Really? Just what did you fear a President Romney would do?

Do you think that Obama hasn't and/or won't do anything bad to America or with American Presidential Power?

Which is truly worse?

Be very careful what you wish for.... and Vote for!

-

Last edited:
Ummm, it IS a Political Debate and Discussion Website?!

The Point of being a OP Thread creator, is to get a Discussion going on a particular subject?

Do you really WANT me to just give my Opinion as some sort of Dogma which I want you to simply READ and Accept?

-

-

Except here the thing....so if I start a thread saying all conservatives are child molesters it would be up to your to prove it wrong?
You can't start by saying "the President is an extreme leftist and unless you answer all these questions and I accept your answers I am right" and call that debate. It is childish nonsense.

Except here the thing....so if I start a thread saying all conservatives are child molesters it would be up to your to prove it wrong?
You can't start by saying "the President is an extreme leftist and unless you answer all these questions and I accept your answers I am right" and call that debate. It is childish nonsense.

Seems to me, this is little more than a thinly veiled ad hominem attack.

The OP simply challenges those who state President Obama is not a Far Leftie to justify that position, since clearly by the responses on this thread, many, if not MOST people consider him to be from the far left.

In the process of the discussion, we have looked at the Political-Compass model of mapping American Political positions as a more accurate alternative, and explored it nuances.

We have, in the coarse of the discussion, identified a number of places where the Left and Far Left disagree with President Obama and his positions and actions. This has brought to light the fact that Obama has given the right words and phrases in his campaigns to win over the Left's vote, but he never even attempted to deliver on those campaign promises, but rather has governed as a center right candidate in many respects.

This has had the effect of discrediting the Far Left's sincerity of their promises to the American people in the benefits of adopting their policies and positions.

By continued and unconditional support of a Faux-Leftie in President Obama, the Left has shown themselves to be more interest in power and money, than actually pursuing their ideals for the betterment of America and its common people.

Additionally, I put forth the theory that the reason we seem to have difficulty placing Obama into a political camp is caused by several reasons:

1] Obama has chosen to be very different things to different political identity groups within the American Populous. President Obama is acting as a Libertarian-Left-Gift-Bearer (Ghandi) to his preferred groups, and an Authoritarian-Left-Confiscator (Stalin) to everyone else.

2] The Main Stream Press is a willing participant in the deception of the American people, in both presenting Obama as a center-right leader, to the centrist population, when Obama is actually acting in ways that are NOT center-right positions.

Additionally, the MSM often presents Obama as an Libertarian-Left leader, to the libertarian-left population, when he is actually acting as a extreme Authoritarian-Left candidate to MOST Americans.

3] It is Obvious, that many of the American Left, chagrined at having supported Obama to only have that faith betrayed over and over again, are in deep denial at the true power-seeking and racially-discriminatory nature of their chosen leader.

4] Any time an adult, serious, in-depth, and honestly critical discussion is started about President Obama and his policies, appointments, and actions, the American-Left and the MSM both reflexively spout unsupported and patently false charges of "Racism" against anyone who dares to be critical, or even just honestly analytical of President Obama.

So, you see, this thread, in a macroscopic view, has been the exact opposite of your "It is childish nonsense.", but rather it has been open, informative, expository debate!

-

He's barely left, let alone far left. His problem is that he isn't really that effective, when it's all said and done. But far leftie? Not even close. Very much a centrist/moderate.

The OP simply challenges those who state President Obama is not a Far Leftie to justify that position, since clearly by the responses on this thread, many, if not MOST people consider him to be from the far left.

-

For the record, I tallied the votes for whether he is or isnt a Far Leftie and it wasn't even close. Counting all the threads that said one way or another that were not by someone who had already posted I have 12 votes for YES he is a far leftie and 20 votes for NO he isn't a far leftie. (These aren't exact numbers as there's some room to interpretation in some posts so I avoided counting ones where it wasn't clear to me)

So I am not sure where you are getting the idea that most people think he's a far leftie.

Last edited:
For the record, I tallied the votes for whether he is or isnt a Far Leftie and it wasn't even close. Counting all the threads that said one way or another that were not by someone who had already posted I have 12 votes for YES he is a far leftie and 20 votes for NO he isn't a far leftie. (These aren't exact numbers as there's some room to interpretation in some posts so I avoided counting ones where it wasn't clear to me)

So I am not sure where you are getting the idea that most people think he's a far leftie.

When someone states that they think that Obama is not a far leftie because he doesn't want to nationalize all American Industry, and Confiscate all property down to everyone own shirt and kidney's .... and because Obama doesn't support that, he's not a far leftie.... well, that's not a Far Leftie, that's a Communist Extremist Wacko.

Compared to someone like that, Marx was a centrist. Those votes don't really count.

-

How would you classify G.W. Bush?

Was GWB a "far leftist"?

Because Obama is hardly anything more than Bush 2.0

Well, Obama has kept Guantanamo open, Continued (And expanded) the Patriot Act, and continued the interrogation policies, and kept our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq....

Additionally, Both Obama and Bush gave a no-bid contracts to Halliburton.

Both took money and gave special privileges and bailouts to corrupt financiers on Wall-Street... BUT! Obama did Pretend to support OWS as he did it!

On the other side:

But Bush did NOT volunteer the American military to clear away the enemies of the Muslim Brotherhood in a half dozen middle eastern countries.

Bush did NOT advocate and sign an extremely RACIST and Redistributionist ACA ObamaCare (BushCare *Sic) act.

Bush did NOT cancel NASA missions to the Moon and Mars to make NASA's primary mission Muslim Outreach.

Bush did NOT allow his AG to blatantly, admittedly, and vehemently implement differential standards of Justice based solely on Race and Ethnicity.

Bush did NOT allow the IRS to be abused for partisan political persecutions.

Bush did NOT shut down Coal as an energy source, or stop and economically important oil pipeline.

Way I see it, while the two Presidents had some common BAD elements, Obama did not continue to support any of Bush GOOD things, like the NASA missions to the Moon and Mars, but did institute a whole bunch of new BAD things, many of which are straight out of the Leftie platform.

-

Obama is a centrist democrat. Being moderate is pretty much a requirement to get elected president, as you need majority appeal.

That is the old formula. In the last two election cycles that formula was destroyed by the fact that more than 51% of the electorate (Romney just had his 47% figure wrong) were in favor of more government entitlements.

Well, Obama has kept Guantanamo open, Continued (And expanded) the Patriot Act, and continued the interrogation policies, and kept our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq....

Additionally, Both Obama and Bush gave a no-bid contracts to Halliburton.

Both took money and gave special privileges and bailouts to corrupt financiers on Wall-Street... BUT! Obama did Pretend to support OWS as he did it!

On the other side:

But Bush did NOT volunteer the American military to clear away the enemies of the Muslim Brotherhood in a half dozen middle eastern countries.

Bush did NOT advocate and sign an extremely RACIST and Redistributionist ACA ObamaCare (BushCare *Sic) act.

Bush did NOT cancel NASA missions to the Moon and Mars to make NASA's primary mission Muslim Outreach.

Bush did NOT allow his AG to blatantly, admittedly, and vehemently implement differential standards of Justice based solely on Race and Ethnicity.

Bush did NOT allow the IRS to be abused for partisan political persecutions.

Bush did NOT shut down Coal as an energy source, or stop and economically important oil pipeline.

Way I see it, while the two Presidents had some common BAD elements, Obama did not continue to support any of Bush GOOD things, like the NASA missions to the Moon and Mars, but did institute a whole bunch of new BAD things, many of which are straight out of the Leftie platform.

-

The thing that a lot of people don't realize about Obama is that even more of his leftist agenda would have been enacted if not for:

1. The people who voted in 2010 and in 2012. They were the ones who kept the Republicans in control of the House.

2. Those Republicans in the House. Without them...without their opposition of Obama, sometimes at their own political peril, there would be many, many more BAD things instituted by Obama.

I think that he has far left beliefs that were drilled into him by his mother, grandparents, as well as his fellow students and professors, and workplace associates. I doubt that he seriously studied or analyzed his belief system or questioned it in any way. And he does have a tendency/personality trait to look at issues objectively. It is just that this is the first time in his life that he was seriously opposed on anything.

To have a reasonable debate, you must be able to state your opponents position in a logical way and which your opponent would agree with. Without that understanding, you tend to misunderstand your opponent and assume that he is dumb, bigoted, or some character flaw. Obama probably never understood another way of thinking.

That is the old formula. In the last two election cycles that formula was destroyed by the fact that more than 51% of the electorate (Romney just had his 47% figure wrong) were in favor of more government entitlements.

That process of Democratic Party Victory works right up to the point that our foriegn creditors stop advancing the U.S. Government credit.... and then...

Additionally, I don't think that Romney had his 47% number off by a large margin, I think the error was three fold:

1] Allot of the Conservative Christian Republican base was not enthused by a Mormon Candidate and just sat at home, which is self-defeating and sad.

2] Allot of the votes cast for Obama in swing states were massive voter fraud machine votes where Leftie activists voted 2,3,6...90 times. The 2012 election, not just in the known bad district of Chicago, but in many new districts not known for massive machine fraud, had historically unprecedented levels of Democratic Fraud.

3] Allot of the low-mid income people who are workers, not generational-welfare-dole-ists, because of the bad economy, are temporarily working Out-of-Town in places like Texas and North Dakota.

Consequently, they simply were not in a position to easily go down to the neighborhood polling place and cast a ballot. Sure there is absentee ballots, but they're busy working 60-80 hours a week, and they're not familiar with the process.

And the county clerk machinery and offices which supply the absentee ballots are more than willing to work for you if you're a registered Democrat, but they always seem to loose your application if you're a Republican.

I have several working class Anti-Liberal friends who did not vote in the 2012 election, because they were displaced out-of-town during the election, and their ballot arrive 5 days after the cut off date.

-

That process of Democratic Party Victory works right up to the point that our foriegn creditors stop advancing the U.S. Government credit.... and then...

Additionally, I don't think that Romney had his 47% number off by a large margin, I think the error was three fold:-

You seem to have no idea who the 47% of non-tax payers truly are.

1] Allot of the Conservative Christian Republican base was not enthused by a Mormon Candidate and just sat at home, which is self-defeating and sad.

Who is this Allot guy who sat home. 2012 was the 3rd highest turnout rate since 1968.

2] Allot of the votes cast for Obama in swing states were massive voter fraud machine votes where Leftie activists voted 2,3,6...90 times. The 2012 election, not just in the known bad district of Chicago, but in many new districts not known for massive machine fraud, had historically unprecedented levels of Democratic Fraud.

So Allot voted 90 times what a horrible person, why isn't he in prison. Of course you have no evidence of massive voter fraud for Democrats. You are just making it up.

3] Allot of the low-mid income people who are workers, not generational-welfare-dole-ists, because of the bad economy, are temporarily working Out-of-Town in places like Texas and North Dakota.

Oh ALLOT is you creative spelling of the two-word phrase a lot. I thought conservatives were fans of English. I don't know what you are talking about here. If you aren't home for an election you vote by mail-in ballot.

Consequently, they simply were not in a position to easily go down to the neighborhood polling place and cast a ballot. Sure there is absentee ballots, but they're busy working 60-80 hours a week, and they're not familiar with the process.

Seriously this is a ridiculous argument you are saying the President was re-elected because the people who would have voted against him were too busy or dumb to vote?????????

And the county clerk machinery and offices which supply the absentee ballots are more than willing to work for you if you're a registered Democrat, but they always seem to loose your application if you're a Republican.

This of course is a blatant lie.

I have several working class Anti-Liberal friends who did not vote in the 2012 election, because they were displaced out-of-town during the election, and their ballot arrive 5 days after the cut off date.

There is absolutely no reason to believe this is true. But how do they feel that you called them dumb earlier in this post.

It must really suck that you posted an OP and got completely spanked for its silliness and now you are just making things up. Do you work for Sean Hannity?

Personally I think most people let the R and the D determine how they view a president, left or light, conservative or liberal. If one would be able to take off their deep red or blue colored glasses, stuff cotton into their ears to stop all the rhetoric, slogans and talking points. Then take 3 steps back and just watch how different presidents governed and not what they say, one would find there wasn't all that much difference between Bush II and Obama. That Bill Clinton was far more conservative than Bush II or even his father.

The most liberal president when it comes to governing since FDR was Richard Nixon, a Republican. Yet everyone and the media view Nixon as a conservative, hmm. It is all about the R and and D.

Back
Top Bottom