• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Biden OK?

You have your head in the sand when it comes to being honest about Trump's abilities and what he did.

When it comes to Biden, mostly you just make shit up. But no matter how much you lie or stretch, the fact remains that Biden is better than Trump.
if you are a big government fan boy, then I agree, Biden is better than Trump

If you are a big government fan boy, go all in for DeSantis. He's your man.
He's not relevant to me at this point. I don't live in Florida, Trying to figure out which person to vote for in the GOP senate Primary. it's a clownish field for the most part

He's not relevant to me at this point. I don't live in Florida, Trying to figure out which person to vote for in the GOP senate Primary. it's a clownish field for the most part

So if he's in the Ohio primary, you can't vote for him because you don't live in...Florida?

So if he's in the Ohio primary, you can't vote for him because you don't live in...Florida?
no, I don't care about Florida politicians-just Ohio ones now. Now if he becomes a national candidate than I will worry about him

I feel your pain. :)

No he is not okay. Biden is clearly suffering from advanced cognitive decline. Could be Alzheimer's, could be another type of dementia. I say this having had a father who died of Alzheimer's, and I see EXACTLY in Biden the same progression as my father had.

People who end up with Alzheimer's don't begin to show signs of the disease for as much as 20 years after it starts. The brain slowly begins to lose the connections to process everything, but that being said, the brain tries very hard to 're-route' the connections, and does a good job for a long time. But eventually it progresses to the point where the person forgets everything and everyone they know, they forget how to walk, how to talk, forget how to eat/swallow, and then it is over. But in that process there comes a time where the person has some good days, and some bad days. So, don't be fooled by Biden's good days---which he still has, because the progression will be more and more bad days eventually than any good days.

I saw Biden give a speech recently and he appeared fine. But a day later he was shuffling as he walked, sounded a bit off the mark, and there was a befuddled look in his eyes. My father was the same way. So, the man is not okay, and I don't make fun of his condition, his politics have always sucked, but just like Ronald Reagan showed decline in the 2nd half of his 2nd term, Biden is doing so now---even worse.

No way Biden will complete his full term judging by his rate of decline. The dems are just holding onto him until after the coming mid terms, because to push him out now, would just make the mid term elections even worse for them. But he will be moved aside by Spring of 2023.

What is it about zerohedge that gives you a woody? The site is crap.
But what about that video of the old racist white dude ya'll elected, Crusty old Slidin Biden?

No he is not okay. Biden is clearly suffering from advanced cognitive decline. Could be Alzheimer's, could be another type of dementia. I say this having had a father who died of Alzheimer's, and I see EXACTLY in Biden the same progression as my father had.

People who end up with Alzheimer's don't begin to show signs of the disease for as much as 20 years after it starts. The brain slowly begins to lose the connections to process everything, but that being said, the brain tries very hard to 're-route' the connections, and does a good job for a long time. But eventually it progresses to the point where the person forgets everything and everyone they know, they forget how to walk, how to talk, forget how to eat/swallow, and then it is over. But in that process there comes a time where the person has some good days, and some bad days. So, don't be fooled by Biden's good days---which he still has, because the progression will be more and more bad days eventually than any good days.

I saw Biden give a speech recently and he appeared fine. But a day later he was shuffling as he walked, sounded a bit off the mark, and there was a befuddled look in his eyes. My father was the same way. So, the man is not okay, and I don't make fun of his condition, his politics have always sucked, but just like Ronald Reagan showed decline in the 2nd half of his 2nd term, Biden is doing so now---even worse.

No way Biden will complete his full term judging by his rate of decline. The dems are just holding onto him until after the coming mid terms, because to push him out now, would just make the mid term elections even worse for them. But he will be moved aside by Spring of 2023.
You should really watch this.

Pure speculative nonsense with zero evidence to back it.

That Biden isn't in control, that he is out of it. Just a puppet "being handled" by shadowy leftists.

The right has gotten really out there over the last decade.
That's exactly how it appears to me and at times he himself has all but admitted it. He is a beta puppet dancing to the tune his handlers are playing.

I bet Biden farted today, too.

While wearing a tan suit!

That's exactly how it appears to me and at times he himself has all but admitted it. He is a beta puppet dancing to the tune his handlers are playing.

He has not come close to looking as you describe. A president has a cabinet for a reason. All presidents are delegators. But Biden has set the agenda.

You didn't even bother to read what I posted. But don't take my word for it, there are MANY people who understand the signs of cognitive impairment who are noticing the challenges Joe Biden is having. Has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with the clear signs of cognitive decline. Same thing is going on with Senator Diane Feinstein, and her democrat colleges are finally weighing in on it now.

All of us get old, and some of us remain sharp until the end. But cognitive decline is an affliction which occurs with many. Why are unable to accept what is going on with Biden?

You're on. One small modification. The bet loser donates $100 to DP in the bet winner's name.

What did we bet again? ;)

Seriously, OKay.

Zerohedge spam with no comment? Big surprise.

The OP will post 5 more Zerohedge "articles" today and 10 more tomorrow. And every single OP will be absolute trash.
Are they paying the desperate OP for dropping their live links so regularly? That's all I can think of. 🤡

Then how would he be in your opinion then if he were experiencing dementia? Any idea at all what that looks like?

Back
Top Bottom