• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Pence's Political Career Finished?

lets test that. Do you believe anything Obama says now?

Why wouldn't I? Obama's political career is over. What has he got to lie about? Pence arguably wants to save his career after 4 years of licking Trump's boots.

Last edited:
Good to know you think he's a threat in 2024. I fully agree.

He'd need a personality transplant, since he's entirely lacking one now. Yeah, only way Pence ever is presiedent is is Trump® dies or is impeached after "winning" his rigged election, when his peronality as a cult leader becomes expendable.

You watch, if by any freak miracle he's given a seecond term, how fast the GOP turns on him and tosses his ass. They stick with him cuz he knows too much about the NRA and the funneling of Russian cash into embarassing campaign funds, and because they can run with it twice. If a second term is obtained, dumping Tweety will be the first thing they look for an excuse to do. They HATE him and know he's insane "off the record". I know cultists can't possibly imagine that's true, but insiders know, hell EVERYONE but the cult of Trump® knows that even the GOP despises the moron.

He's an assclown, anyone who is anyone in Washington knows this, including his most loyal allies in the House and Senate. He just has this special blend of snake oil, that for some reason sells well for the Kookaid™ cult 45 likes to chug, and they took advantage of it. Nothing to be gained in jumping off the ship, till they get all the knots out of it that they can, but there are DEEP regrets within the GOP. Don't for a second think his hold on the party lasts TEN seconds after he becomes ineligible to run again. It is OVER at that point, for goood and with LIGHTNING quickness, wait and see, you don't believe me....

His "friends and allies" within the GOP will turn on him faster than Brutus and company on Ceasar, ten seconds after the 2020 election is resolved. He'll deserve it to, it's how loyal he is back to those loyal to him.....

Mike Pence was a, failed, big money sellout before Trump took him on to get the Mercer's to back him.

pence shoes.jpg

This misadministration is bought and sold to plutocrats.

Yes, even if Trump gets a second term, Pence would be crushed in a Republican primary 2024 for having no charisma, and not being Trumpist enough.

if he isn't a candidate in the 2024 Republican primary, i'll be somewhat surprised.

Yes, Vice President Pence's political career is over.

When President Trump is defeated on November 3, he will just become another former vice president whose career ended when the president's did.

Not many Americans have had the honor of being the Vice President, so he was able to finish his political career in style.

In 2024, the Republicans will be looking for a more attractive candidate to oppose Ms. Harris, so I guess that the Republicans will choose Ms. Nikki Haley.

Vice President Pence is to be commended for being loyal to President Trump and for conducting himself in a very dignified manner during these last four years.

Why? Dan Quayle misspelled potato and sunk his career. Is it impossible for a VP to behave in a way that destroys their potential future?

I'm sure Trump will hire him on to one of his properties though.

lol

Pence reminds me of Lurch from the Addams Family sitcom, but more bland and faceless, standing around doing nothing.

Pence has the charisma of a soggy noodle. Being picked as VP and hoping that somehow Trump would be impeached or resign is the closest he'll ever get to being president.

Pence's political career after this term as VP will follow that post VP career of savy Dan Quayle. Enough said.

If you don’t kick your dog too often he will be loyal, too!

9ABBF703-C60D-4FEA-9353-6C8654BE4277.jpeg

Pence has the charisma of a soggy noodle. Being picked as VP and hoping that somehow Trump would be impeached or resign is the closest he'll ever get to being president.

Yes, I was going to go with 'as compelling as a wet Tuesday', but yours will do.

Look at the blissful adoration on Pence's face. Makes you proud:lol:

I wish I could find the video someone made with all of the lustful glances Pence has shown towards Trump with Nine Inch Nail's "**** You Like an Animal" playing in the background. Hilarious.

Why wouldn't I? Obama's political career is over. What has he got to lie about? Pence arguably wants to save his career after 4 years of licking Trump's boots.

Obamaied and you still listen to him. Thanks. You failed the not a hypocrite test.

Obamaied and you still listen to him. Thanks. You failed the not a hypocrite test.

Obamaied and I still listen to him??????? :confused: I have no idea what you're trying to say. Sorry.

I'm trying to comprehend how Mike Pence can recover from the debacle of being intimately tied to Trump's presidency. We have no proof of course that Pence knew how deadly the Coronavirus really is. I mean there are no Woodward tapes of Pence agreeing with Trump when Trump says "It's more deadly than the most strenuous flu's...." but it's difficult if not impossible to believe that if Trump was revealing to a known destroyer of Presidents (Woodward) that he knew the Coronavirus was more deadly than the deadliest flu's and that he was deliberately trying to play it down anyway to an unsuspecting public, then surely we must believe that Trump was telling the same thing to Pence, who is Trump's head of the Coronavirus task force. Surely Pence was sitting in on briefings in which the virus' deadly nature was disclosed. How does Pence overcome this? We know Trump has no backbone when it comes to confronting difficult situations before the American people, but surely Pence, as a man of reputed high moral because of his faith, should have stepped forward and put his loyalty to the President aside and told the public how Trump was deceiving them. How does Pence salvage his political reputation, if not career which has to be in tatters right now after telling the American people with a straight face that he believes Trump has done the best job a president could do to contain the virus, knowing within himself what he knows about Trump's lies and deceptions about the virus?

Pence: ''I couldn't be more proud of the leadership President Trump has provided from the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.''

Mike Pence’s Big Lie About Trump and the Coronavirus at the Republican National Convention | The New Yorker

Most VPs run for president. I can’t imagine Pence doing that after everything. He will be put on the spot to defend so much BS.

Obamaied and I still listen to him??????? :confused: I have no idea what you're trying to say. Sorry.

You couldn't figure your way through a typo?
Eevn the dmubest of the dmub can fiugre out tpyos.
It must suck being that handicapped. Sorry bro.

You couldn't figure your way through a typo?
Eevn the dmubest of the dmub can fiugre out tpyos.
It must suck being that handicapped. Sorry bro.

It does, believe me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom