• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is my anger over covid-19 actions justified?

Actually the CDC guidelines included reduced seating capacity in the restaurant and tables spaced further apart.

the mask was to remain on until seated. The mask could be removed to eat , but if you got up to use the restroom or pay the cashier, or leave the restaurant you should put it back on because you might come within 6 feet of someone not a member of your household.

No, no. We don't do common sense here.

It's called a cult for a reason. You are the one clearly controlled. You are still promoting his debunked anti-mask game.

We are the ones who care enough about our country to look at the reality and call the proven piece of shit a piece of shit.

But it is amazing how the piece of shit can lose the House, the Senate, and the White House, get impeached for treachery twice, be listed by historians, social scientists, and popularity polls as one of the very worst Presidents in history.....and you still refuse to accept how wrong you always were. Still defaulting to your "TDS" is how you continue to excuse yourself for what you chose to be for him. Clearly, it's Trump Devotion Syndrome.

You continuously try to divert to your fixation on Trump, while I've never mentioned him on this thread nor virtually never on any covid-19 threads otherwise. I don't recall Trump ever telling people not to wear masks.

The ONLY reason you say people should get the vaccine is because TRUMP TOLD YOU TO. You do EVERYTHING TRUMP TELLS YOU TO DO. He tells you to get the vaccine - and POOF you are ranting GET THE VACCINE! GET THE VACCINE! - all because that is what Trump told you to do. To get the Trump vaccine. You wait every second for Trump's next command so you can start demanding everyone comply in messages cult worship of your god Donald J. Trump. Trump is constantly on your brain in your messages, desperate for his next command for you to follow. He says gt the vaccine you rant for everyone to do what Trump said - and are outraged at anyone like me who will not comply with your man-god Trump.

That's why you constantly talk about Trump - having nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. You love Trump. He is your intellection master, your god. Trump controls your mind everyone second. His words are your commands.

Go ahead, post again how everyone must do what Trump said and get the Trump vaccine!

Isn't it funny how science starts out not knowing all the answers? Whatever scientists were wrong about in the beginning, it was brief. This was enough for the right-wing to push a discredit so that it became OK to support and defend Trump's stupidity.

Sure, all the health officials and scientists of the world are now apart of the infamous "the left" too. :rolleyes:

Haven't you ever taken a step back and observed how little space you people have allowed yourself anymore on the political spectrum? There should be no wonder why you all sit so close to the far-right.

By expert, you mean Donald J Trump. GET THE TRUMP VACCINE! GET THE TRUMP VACCINE - you rant on and on and on for people to do what Trump said to do.

More inside activity.... Ventilation is a key factor. More people cooped up inside, with low ventilation to keep the inside warm... Think about it.
Okay, I thought about it. Most home warming systems recirculate air. How many in your community use HEPA filters (they are way more expensive). Take care.

You continuously try to divert to your fixation on Trump, while I've never mentioned him on this thread nor virtually never....

This thread translates purely to defending Trump's anti-mask game. Without him mocking the mask and leading you down an irresponsible path, you would have had no problem allowing your common sense to rule over your decision-making, which means no thread today about how hard you are trying to legitimize that blind support.

See? As I stated before, Trump is written all over this.

Go ahead, post again how everyone must do what Trump said and get the Trump vaccine!

I don't know what Trump has said. Is he a doctor? He certainly pretended to be when he belittled the profession and when he gave ego-centric daily briefs. Either way, he appears to be passing on medical guidance, as provided by actual doctors now, so what's the problem? Is it that Trump, after betraying the QAnon junkies and far-right extremists groups, has betrayed you too now? How dare he walk you out on another limb only to flip and allow doctors to matter sort of thing? Welcome to what we have been witnessing him to do to you all for years and years.

Health officials and doctors have recommended the vaccine. Nobody who has contracted the shot, and gotten COVID later, has died from Covid. In fact, those who get COVID after tend to have far less symptoms. Seems to be working fine. You are still playing the Trump defiance game. His game was about ego. Yours is about blind support.

Last edited:
By expert, you mean Donald J Trump. GET THE TRUMP VACCINE! GET THE TRUMP VACCINE - you rant on and on and on for people to do what Trump said to do.

By expert I mean those who went to school for years and years to hang a couple diplomas on their walls and wear white laboratory coats. You know, scientists, not a bankrupt-prone, military denigrating, democracy-hating national traitor, who liked the idea that he was on the same level as a doctor during Covid briefs while belittling their profession.

This post is clear evidence that you are still fixated on defending your blind allegiance to Trump. You've gone from a gross loyalty to now pretending that you stand above that, while pretending to mock Trump in a silly attempt to pull others down. But the rest of us have earned our place outside and above the cult. We saw what he was in 2016. We didn't need scandal after scandal to see it. He didn't dare us to have morality and standards for four years. Perhaps you should join the tens of thousands of Republicans who have gone Democrat since January 6. Isn't it funny that even with their Party flip, they apparently didn't quite learn their lesson? Now they will just give their allegiance to another Party, whic is looking across the aisle at no competition. And the worst thing for a political Party is to have no competition.

Last edited:
How selfish does one person have to be to get mad about safety precautions during a pandemic?

So you outright refuse to follow what Dr. Anthony Fauci said you should do. I guess you don't care if you get infected or how many people you infect or you are agreeing with me that Dr. Fauci is wrong.

Or are you going to still pretend his latest advice not recanted by him is to wear 2 masks and a face shield/googles?

It is perfectly relevant as you rant at me for defying and refusing to follow Fauci's expert advice - like you do. WE ARE IN AGREEMENT - Either Fauci is wrong or we BOTH don't give a damn what he says we should do. We both refuse to follow is advise.

Actually, my reasons make more sense than your "its not practical or cool."
You think 1 mask makes you look "cool?"
When did Fauci say that about wearing two masks, remind us? See, people are allowed to change their opinions because they have learned from experience over time. Except you; you have nothing to contribute other than regurgitating stuff from over a year ago which is both pointless, irrelevant and disingenuous.

What's that old adage; 'drowning, not waving'. That's you old chum. Nobody in authority needed to tell me to get vaccinated; common sense did. Is it common sense to wear a car seatbelt or a bike helmet? What does common sense tell you?

Isn't it funny how science starts out not knowing all the answers? Whatever scientists were wrong about in the beginning, it was brief. This was enough for the right-wing to push a discredit so that it became OK to support and defend Trump's stupidity.

Sure, all the health officials and scientists of the world are now apart of the infamous "the left" too. :rolleyes:

Haven't you ever taken a step back and observed how little space you people have allowed yourself anymore on the political spectrum? There should be no wonder why you all sit so close to the far-right.
It is the left now calling their own recommendations for the last year, "hygiene theater". It was scientists claiming for months that the virus was NOT spread through aerosols, when now they admit that that is the main way it spreads and that hygiene theater is actually unnecessary. It was Fauci who once said that masks were not necessary. When scientists have no credibility why should they be given credibility?

It is the left now calling their own recommendations for the last year, "hygiene theater". It was scientists claiming for months that the virus was NOT spread through aerosols, when now they admit that that is the main way it spreads and that hygiene theater is actually unnecessary. It was Fauci who once said that masks were not necessary. When scientists have no credibility why should they be given credibility?

I do not know what you are talking about in terms of "hygiene theater." Probably an exaggerated term to legimtize the right's do-nothing and ****-the-mask approach. The masses did not live in a Lysol bubble. But industries and corporate offices did in order to protect from lawsuit-happy Americans.

I do not recall scientists ever hanging off of the idea that Covid is not spread through the air. That would be stupid. It has always been known that it is spread like the Cold, hence the ****ing mask from the beginning. The problem is that Trump wanted America to think that it was only the Cold (or flu) and shrug, despite an entire world reporting differently. If one or two scientists did, that is what FOX News focused on and presented to you only. Again, to legimtize the Right's (Trump's) do-nothing and ****-the-mask attitude.

And the intense focus on Fauci goes directly back to him not kissing Trump's ignorant ass. Again, something the Right has always clung to (more so these days for some reason) in order to legimtize Trump's game and their blind support to do nothing and **** the mask. Trump and Fauci were at odds and Trump routinely tried to toss Fauci and the rest under the bus for his own stupidity. And since the results of November showed that far too many used Trump's Covid response as their excuse to fire him, most didn't buy Trump's routine scapegoat game. By all means, trust the politician piece of shit who promoted the idea of injecting disinfectant as a possible good idea. <--- This is what Fauci and the rest were up against all year.

Scientists have "no credibility" among conservatives because Right-wing non-scientist politicians prefer ignorance among its constituency. I remind you, the right expects you and others to dismiss Global Warming science, obesity science, and now health science. This is why the conservative masses do not trust science and cling instead to superstition, debunked conspiracies, and simple ignorant rhetoric. There's a reason everybody outside of the political Right is always correct anymore. The GOP relies on ignorance and nonsensical rhetoric for a vote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom