• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Able To Stand Up For Himself?

Can Joe Stand Up For Himself?

• I'm 100% Sure Biden Is Someone Who Will Always Stand Up For Himself

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • I'm Not Sure if Biden Is Someone Who Will Always Stand Up For Himself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden Is Not Someone Who Is Capable Of Standing Up For Himself

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Prevent defense works sometimes. Not usually in the first quarter. Neither convention has happened yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Especially when you are winning

Fox News, Breitbart, Life News, anything with Rush Limbaugh, and various local newspapers lean far right. There are also websites whose mission statement is to block out liberal news and write only want right-wingers want to read. But that is a totally different topic.
If only Fox was conservative....

We didn't hate Obama. We hated those who voted for him TWICE. Obama was no different than Gore, Kerry, Clinton and now Biden; an advisory to be defeated. You made it about race; it was never about race.

You vote for a man that has spent his entire life as a racist, a man that spent the entirety of the Obama years running around as the biggest birther on earth. A man that opened his campaign by claiming Mexico was sending rapists and murders.

David Duke and those that listen to his podcast, all will proudly vote for Donald Trump this November. The Charlottesville white nationalists, all proud Trump voters. The folks outside of his rallies waving Confederate Flags, all proud Trump supporters. The Proud Boys, again all proud Trump supporters. You want to vote for him this November, it's your right, do it, but those despicable human beings will be lined up alongside you to vote for Trump too.

Biden will get over 90% of the black vote, well over 2/3 of the latino vote. He will get over 70% of East Asians. He will get at least 70% of South Asians. He will get the vast majority of the LGBT community. He will get the votes of the vast majority of the American Jewish community. He will get a solid majority of every single major minority group in America. However, you must think they are all stupid.

If only Fox was conservative.

It is 100% conservative, according to websites that rank how biased various American news sources are. Only Breitbart is as bad as Fox for most conservative bias. There is a reason the4 Trump family watches Fox every day.

Is Joe Biden the kind of person who will stand up for himself, if elected President?

“He better pick a Black woman. If he picks Gretchen, he’ll lose Michigan,” said Virgie Rollins, chair of the Democratic National Committee Black Caucus, who hosted Biden at her home before his Michigan primary win this spring.

‘He better pick a Black woman’: Biden faces Whitmer backlash - POLITICO

"More than 100 Black men on Monday signed an open letter to presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden urging him to pick a Black woman as his vice president, writing that "failing to select a Black woman in 2020 means you will lose the election."

More than 100 Black men urge Biden to pick Black woman as Vice President - CNNPolitics

"In the wake of the nationwide Black Lives Matter protests and Biden’s repeated stumbles over race, many activists thought a Black woman was a lock to be his running mate until the Whitmer news broke, said Latosha Brown, a co-founder of the group Black Voters Matter."

‘He better pick a Black woman’: Biden faces Whitmer backlash - POLITICO

I am sure he will try. He is arrogant like that. I am sure he will fail. He is incompetent like that, you lying dog-faced pony soldiers you.

Prevent defense works sometimes. Not usually in the first quarter. Neither convention has happened yet.

The first quarter is over, but both conventions are just formalities for the purpose of nominating a presidential candidate. So we can say it truly began the day after Bernie Sanders finally dropped out because at that point Joe Biden could focus all of his attention on Donald Trump.

We didn't hate Obama. We hated those who voted for him TWICE. Obama was no different than Gore, Kerry, Clinton and now Biden; an advisory to be defeated. You made it about race; it was never about race.

:lamo

LOL, gotta love the ol' "whataboutTrump" responses. :roll:

We're working with competing claims of senility here. My money's on Trump except I think he's more stupid than senile. He never had anything there to deteriorate except narcissism and lust.

Stuttering doesn't cause misplaced challenges to fight, calling supporters "lying dog faced pony soldiers" or forgetting what his wife looks like.

PS: are you as generous and forgiving on Trump's frequent verbal faux pas? :eek:

Trump's verbal faux pas are mispronunciations when he's reading, which I think are due to dyslexia, and a tendancy to slur multisyllabic words, which I find more troubling and could indicate mental deterioration.

Trump's verbal faux pas are mispronunciations when he's reading, which I think are due to dyslexia, and a tendancy to slur multisyllabic words, which I find more troubling and could indicate mental deterioration.
Yeah, and you're an unbiased observer.*

*:no:

We're working with competing claims of senility here. My money's on Trump except I think he's more stupid than senile. He never had anything there to deteriorate except narcissism and lust.
Thanks for your unbiased observations. :roll:

OP
How long ago did Biden say he would select a black women for VP? If I remember correctly is was long before those links you provided.

Exactly. This is why anyone with any type of common sense needs to let this copy and paste deflection madness roll off their back.

Beijing Biden, rapey old Quid Pro Joe, Grandpa Badfinger, has been involved in a months long feud with an uppity squirrel that torments him at his basement window. Quid Pro Joe has spent hours in heated arguments with the sassy bushy tailed nemesis. So far, Beijing Biden has been resoundingly defeated in each of these debates.

The the squirrel never even mentioned Tara Reid - the one that Willie Brown's Little Love Muffin acknowledges was raped by Biden.... I suspect Trump might mention it in a debate -- explaining part of why the demented old traitor is ducking the debates.

Joe Biden picked a black woman just to pizz off those deplorables that hated Obama so much!

If Rapey Joe had picked Candice Owens - who is more black than Willie Browns Little Love Muffin - the Patriots wouldn't have objected at all. But he picked a nasty, communist shrew instead. Another Hillary.

The vice president doesn't matter.

Joe Biden didn't matter when he was vice president.

And Joe Biden won't matter if the Communists steal the election in November. Kam will be running things until Joe resigns. The Marxist shrew is the real candidate, Rapey old Quit Pro Joe is an empty shell.

Among the Communists, humor is overtaken by pure hate. It explains why the Marxists think bitter scum like Jimmy Kimmel are "comedians."

Hint to the Maoists - comedy should be funny - none of the vermin on Hate Night TV are.

Trevor Noah is the only one even close to witty among the Khmer Rouge - which is just sad....

Among the Communists, humor is overtaken by pure hate. It explains why the Marxists think bitter scum like Jimmy Kimmel are "comedians."

Hint to the Maoists - comedy should be funny - none of the vermin on Hate Night TV are.

Trevor Noah is the only one even close to witty among the Khmer Rouge - which is just sad....

This doesn't at all sound bat**** insane.

Joe can stand up pretty well, and even ride a bike; but when he has to think or talk - all bets are off.

LOL, have you listened to trump speak and post on Twitter? The guy is nuts and speaks at a fourth grade level at best

OP
How long ago did Biden say he would select a black women for VP? If I remember correctly is was long before those links you provided.

Beijing Biden - choosing who will be leader for the once free world by gender and skin color...
mrz081320dAPR20200813044508.jpg

we don't argue with sane, well adjusted adults.

Joe Biden argues with squirrels - an loses.

Then fumbles trying to put his shoes on his ears...

With some people I feel bad to see them fall into dementia; but Beijing Biden is a racist pile of crap, seems fitting for the vile scumbag.

"Sane and well adjusted" cannot be applied to anyone supporting Quid Pro.

Joe Biden argues with squirrels - an loses.

Then fumbles trying to put his shoes on his ears...

With some people I feel bad to see them fall into dementia; but Beijing Biden is a racist pile of crap, seems fitting for the vile scumbag.

"Sane and well adjusted" cannot be applied to anyone supporting Quid Pro.

^ 2020 GOP voters

Back
Top Bottom