• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Able To Stand Up For Himself?

Can Joe Stand Up For Himself?

• I'm 100% Sure Biden Is Someone Who Will Always Stand Up For Himself

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • I'm Not Sure if Biden Is Someone Who Will Always Stand Up For Himself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden Is Not Someone Who Is Capable Of Standing Up For Himself

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Birtherism.

It was definitely about race.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Race wasn't the issue; it was an incredible lack of curiosity about the man's past and record especially by the media.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It was always about race.
It will always be about race for Democrats. Just look at the selection process for VP. Even then they had to fudge it lol

Race wasn't the issue; it was an incredible lack of curiosity about the man's past and record especially by the media.

By impeached trump and the radical, racist right wing media.

It was ALL about race. No white man was ever asked about a birth certificate. NOT a coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joe can stand up pretty well, and even ride a bike; but when he has to think or talk - all bets are off.

Joe Biden has a stutter. Sometimes he seems to be forgetting something, but really is struggling to speak correctly. Unfortunately many people do not understand having a stutter is more than just repeating the same sound or word.

How long ago did Biden say he would select a black women for VP? If I remember correctly it was long before those links you provided.

Actually he never said that. Joe Biden said he will appoint a black woman to the Supreme Court. For some reason that was not good enough for black and Latino Democrats, who pressured him to pick a racial minority for VP too. The "I'll pick a woman for Vice President" announcement came during the April debate against only Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:
It will always be about race for Democrats. Just look at the selection process for VP. Even then they had to fudge it.

The VP pick is not about race for Democrats. Joe Biden never said he was going to consider race in his running mate search. "I will commit to appoint a - I'll pick a woman for Vice President."

Joe Biden has a stutter. Sometimes he seems to be forgetting something, but really is struggling to speak correctly. Unfortunately many people do not understand having a stutter is more than just repeating the same sound or word.
Stuttering doesn't cause misplaced challenges to fight, calling supporters "lying dog faced pony soldiers" or forgetting what his wife looks like.

PS: are you as generous and forgiving on Trump's frequent verbal faux pas? :eek:

Joe Biden picked a black woman just to pizz off those deplorables that hated Obama so much!

Mmmmm...I am going to go with "no" on that.

Is Joe Biden the kind of person who will stand up for himself, if elected President?

“He better pick a Black woman. If he picks Gretchen, he’ll lose Michigan,” said Virgie Rollins, chair of the Democratic National Committee Black Caucus, who hosted Biden at her home before his Michigan primary win this spring.

‘He better pick a Black woman’: Biden faces Whitmer backlash - POLITICO

"More than 100 Black men on Monday signed an open letter to presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden urging him to pick a Black woman as his vice president, writing that "failing to select a Black woman in 2020 means you will lose the election."

More than 100 Black men urge Biden to pick Black woman as Vice President - CNNPolitics

"In the wake of the nationwide Black Lives Matter protests and Biden’s repeated stumbles over race, many activists thought a Black woman was a lock to be his running mate until the Whitmer news broke, said Latosha Brown, a co-founder of the group Black Voters Matter."

‘He better pick a Black woman’: Biden faces Whitmer backlash - POLITICO

Yes, Joe Biden has consistently stood up for himself and his record in the past. I am confident that he will do so in the future. Whether he will stand up for our country and its interests in the best manner possible remains to be seen.

Stuttering doesn't cause misplaced challenges to fight, calling supporters "lying dog faced pony soldiers" or forgetting what his wife looks like.

PS: Are you as generous and forgiving on Trump's frequent verbal faux pas?

My mom often tells me the wrong names of people she is talking about. It is actually a normal phenomenon, according to psychologists. For all we know that could have been what happened.

Stuttering does cause stuff like calling Barack Obama "the last president" and "my former boss." He was struggling with the letter O. It is also why he squeezes his eyes shut momentarily while talking - stutterers do that.

Donald Trump OTOH has never had a speech disability. When he says crap that does not make any sense, such as, "I never met Prince Andrew," weeks after pictures of them together were published, you know he either was lying or really did forget it. Compare the speech gaffes if you need to, but I guarantee regardless of Biden's ability to remember things, Trump is astronomically worse.

Last edited:
My mom often tells me the wrong names of people she is talking about. It is actually a normal phenomenon, according to psychologists. For all we know that could have been what happened.

Stuttering does cause stuff like calling Barack Obama "the last president" and "my former boss." He was struggling with the letter O. It is also why he squeezes his eyes shut momentarily while talking - stutterers do that.
LOL, your defense of Joe is touching.

Yes, Joe Biden has consistently stood up for himself and his record in the past. I am confident that he will do so in the future. Whether he will stand up for our country and its interests in the best manner possible remains to be seen.

The only way Joe Biden would not do that is he dies before January 20, 2021 and Kamala Harris becomes our next President.

Yeah, Joe stands on his own

dems prop biden.jpg

The VP pick is not about race for Democrats. Joe Biden never said he was going to consider race in his running mate search. "I will commit to appoint a - I'll pick a woman for Vice President."
He has said very little from his basement lest he trip over his tongue. The main stream media got the idea from somewhere that you had to be both black and a woman to be a Biden VP candidate. I'd like to show you the quote but not worth searching, it is out there and Biden's action match that quote.

He has said very little from his basement lest he trip over his tongue. The main stream media got the idea from somewhere that you had to be both black and a woman to be a Biden VP candidate. I'd like to show you the quote but not worth searching, it is out there and Biden's action match that quote.

That is obviously the conservative media making stuff up. The liberal media always cites COVID-19 as the reason Joe Biden repeatedly turned down studio interviews.

I would not be surprised if many people confused that announcement with the one in South Carolina (and again in Washington) that he will appoint a black woman to the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
..Black woman...

...Black men...Black woman...Black woman...
...Black Lives Matter...race...Black woman...Black Voters Matter

...Black woman...

^ i broke down the OP to it's basic elements.

That is obviously the conservative media making stuff up. The liberal media always cites COVID-19 as the reason Joe Biden repeatedly turned down studio interviews.

I would not be surprised if many people confused that announcement with the one in South Carolina (and again in Washington) that he will appoint a black woman to the Supreme Court.
There is no conservatives media. If i had Biden's chops I'd turn down interviews too.

There is no conservatives media. If i had Biden's chops I'd turn down interviews too.

Especially when you are winning

There is no conservatives media. If I had Biden's chops I'd turn down interviews too.

Fox News, Breitbart, Life News, anything with Rush Limbaugh, and various local newspapers lean far right. There are also websites whose mission statement is to block out liberal news and write only want right-wingers want to read. But that is a totally different topic.

Back
Top Bottom