• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Fauci "A Disaster" and an "Idiot"?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is

• who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Obama never tried to turn America Marxist or Muslim, thanx for the fail
But yes they want to fundamentally change the inherent racism in the country, Something you clearly want to keep
Trump has only made things worse.
There ya go. A few officers are racist and you want t tag all of America with systemic racism. I would ask for proof but even if you slapped up a link it would be an opinion from some twentysomething blogger, probably a minority.

I don't accept the guilt trip from youngsters, OR the worst president in history Obama. Quag. Sooorrriiiee

Ironic post is ironic
Yet another post containing nothing from you. Better if you just put up blank posts That would have more information than your usual four word post.

Do you study? Do you research?

There ya go. A few officers are racist and you want t tag all of America with systemic racism. I would ask for proof but even if you slapped up a link it would be an opinion from some twentysomething blogger, probably a minority.

I don't accept the guilt trip from youngsters, OR the worst president in history Obama. Quag. Sooorrriiiee
There ya go ignoring reality and the fact that things have gotten worse under Trump

Yet another post containing nothing from you. Better if you just put up blank posts That would have more information than your usual four word post.

Do you study? Do you research?
Another inane post
You dont study and you dont research we know this because you are still falsely claiming masks dont work

Another inane post
You dont study and you dont research we know this because you are still falsely claiming masks dont work
Unlike YOU, I posted proof they don;t work.

At least others post some CLAIMS they work. You don't post facts or claims. Just two liners.

Unlike YOU, I posted proof they don;t work.

At least others post some CLAIMS they work. You don't post facts or claims. Just two liners.
Unlike you I posted proof they do, you ignored it because it all (ignorance is your forté)
You have never posted ANY proof of your claims You have posted a few links that DISPROVED your claims however.

Or in other words you debunked yourself

Unlike you I posted proof they do, you ignored it because it all (ignorance is your forté)
You have never posted ANY proof of your claims You have posted a few links that DISPROVED your claims however.

Or in other words you debunked yourself
Oh, but I did. Ostriches don't see things.

😆 😆 😆 😆 Again? You STILL dont understand flattening the curve to spread hospital resources OUT OVER TIME? The point was not to 'save' the resources, it was to reduce infection numbers as much as possible to spread them out over time so that hospital resources would not be overwhelmed and could be replaced :rolleyes:

There was no reason for or point to SAVING resources except to maintain enough to have them on hand to USE saving patients. Someone would have to be a moron to think that they were saving the resources in a closet somewhere...just for the heck of it?? To save $$? o_O

If patients came in fewer at a time (flattening the curve) then there would be more hospital resources available to treat and save them. Because instead of running out in a big flood of patients, this gave hospital beds time to empty, staff time to rest, and gave time to get in new PPE, medicines, etc. That stuff didnt just magically appear...it had to be manufactured and transported :rolleyes: If they ran out of beds, staff, PPE, etc...then more people died because they couldnt get the treatment to save them :rolleyes:

It is absolutely stunning that you still dont understand this. At all.
You still don't understand that flattening the curve doesn't stop the spread of the virus and doesn't prevent death from the virus? That the CDC/WHO still thinks that saving hospital resources is more important than saving lives? IMO, one of the main mistakes (there have been many mistakes made by the CDC/WHO to fight this pandemic) is the CDC/WHO's error in gathering statistical world Covid data early on in the pandemic which led the CDC/WHO to believe, incorrectly, and to the detriment of countless of Covid deaths, that hospital resources were most important to save even though the gov't can manufacture hospital resources out of thin air!

😆 😆 😆 😆 Again? You STILL dont understand flattening the curve to spread hospital resources OUT OVER TIME? The point was not to 'save' the resources, it was to reduce infection numbers as much as possible to spread them out over time so that hospital resources would not be overwhelmed and could be replaced :rolleyes:

There was no reason for or point to SAVING resources except to maintain enough to have them on hand to USE saving patients. Someone would have to be a moron to think that they were saving the resources in a closet somewhere...just for the heck of it?? To save $$? o_O

If patients came in fewer at a time (flattening the curve) then there would be more hospital resources available to treat and save them. Because instead of running out in a big flood of patients, this gave hospital beds time to empty, staff time to rest, and gave time to get in new PPE, medicines, etc. That stuff didnt just magically appear...it had to be manufactured and transported :rolleyes: If they ran out of beds, staff, PPE, etc...then more people died because they couldnt get the treatment to save them :rolleyes:

It is absolutely stunning that you still dont understand this. At all.
You still don't understand that flattening the curve doesn't stop the spread of the virus and doesn't prevent death from the virus? That the CDC/WHO still thinks that saving hospital resources is more important than saving lives? IMO, one of the main mistakes (there have been many mistakes made by the CDC/WHO to fight this pandemic) is the CDC/WHO's error in gathering statistical world Covid data early on in the pandemic which led the CDC/WHO to believe, incorrectly, and to the detriment of countless of Covid deaths, that hospital resources were most important to save even though the gov't can manufacture hospital resources out of thin air!
Not a single thing you wrote refutes my post...it just continues to show that you are unable to understand a very basic principle that was even shared with grammar school kids and I heard them explaining it properly on TV.

I pointed out clearly how it prevented/s death...and you didnt even touch it. BTW, 'na huh' isnt an argument. I explained HOW it works...you just repeated your first, completely FALSE post and didnt directly answer a single thing I wrote.

You continue to embarrass yourself. The school kids understood it.

I am not going to vote for anything but “other”. Fauci is the foremost authority on infectious diseases in the country. And although like everyone else on the planet he makes mistakes had we followed his lead uniformly we would not be where we are now.
Instead too many dumbasses are following the jackass and an idiot named Scott Atlas

Not a single thing you wrote refutes my post...it just continues to show that you are unable to understand a very basic principle that was even shared with grammar school kids and I heard them explaining it properly on TV.

I pointed out clearly how it prevented/s death...and you didnt even touch it. BTW, 'na huh' isnt an argument. I explained HOW it works...you just repeated your first, completely FALSE post and didnt directly answer a single thing I wrote.

You continue to embarrass yourself. The school kids understood it.
As I posted, previously, flattening the curve doesn't prevent the spread of Covid and flattening the curve doesn't prevent deaths from Covid. Flattening the curve saves hospital resources when there is no indication that hospital resources are at risk of extinction because of this pandemic. Especially when hospital resources can be manufactured from thin air by the government!

Furthermore, why do some insist the death rate of Covid is an indication of the lethalness of Covid when the most at risk from Covid aren't protected by social distancing? Why don't people truthfully admit social distancing protects hospital resources but doesn't protect lives? Why don't people truthfully admit that the CDC/WHO committed malpractice when it used social distancing to fight this pandemic? There are too many people killed by Covid not in spite of social distancing but because of social distancing.

Someone needs to tell the CDC/WHO to change their tack and try and protect lives.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
As I posted, previously, flattening the curve doesn't prevent the spread of Covid and flattening the curve doesn't prevent deaths from Covid.
No you didnt. I explicitily explained HOW they do prevent deaths and you ignored it. Because you dont understand this.

Flattening the curve saves hospital resources when there is no indication that hospital resources are at risk of extinction because of this pandemic. Especially when hospital resources can be manufactured from thin air by the government!
There were many shortages in the beginning...it's all they talked about. And if they can be manufactures out of thin air (that's a ridiculous statement btw, nothing can be...so that's not even reality).................then why are hospitals in many states NOW running out of beds and supplies and shipping patients to other hospitals and OTHER STATES? ID is shipping patients to WA St right now.

So...you are 100% wrong here as well.

Furthermore, why do some insist the death rate of Covid is an indication of the lethalness of Covid when the most at risk from Covid aren't protected by social distancing? Why don't people truthfully admit social distancing protects hospital resources but doesn't protect lives? Why don't people truthfully admit that the CDC/WHO committed malpractice when it used social distancing to fight this pandemic? There are too many people killed by Covid not in spite of social distancing but because of social distancing.
I read this 3 times and it was total wasted time. This ^^ makes no sense. IMO you dont understand how any of this works and thus cannot even articulate it properly.

Someone needs to tell the CDC/WHO to change their tack and try and protect lives.:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You have no medical degree and have been wrong on almost every single thing you've claimed on this epidemic. But the CDC and WHO should listen to you? :rolleyes:

No you didnt. I explicitily explained HOW they do prevent deaths and you ignored it. Because you dont understand this.

There were many shortages in the beginning...it's all they talked about. And if they can be manufactures out of thin air (that's a ridiculous statement btw, nothing can be...so that's not even reality).................then why are hospitals in many states NOW running out of beds and supplies and shipping patients to other hospitals and OTHER STATES? ID is shipping patients to WA St right now.

So...you are 100% wrong here as well.

I read this 3 times and it was total wasted time. This ^^ makes no sense. IMO you dont understand how any of this works and thus cannot even articulate it properly.

:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You have no medical degree and have been wrong on almost every single thing you've claimed on this epidemic. But the CDC and WHO should listen to you? :rolleyes:
You need to understand that quarantining everyone doesn't protect those most at risk from Covid. You need to understand those who are the most at risk from Covid are the elderly and those with multi-comorbidities. You need to understand that the quarantining of everyone is unsustainable and is harmful to everyone.

You need to understand that the mask doesn't prevent the spread of the virus nor does the mask prevent death from contact with the virus. The mask flattens the curve which lessens the chance that hospital resources will be all used up (as if having hospital resources extinguished were a remote possibility with the government being able to produce hospital resources out of thin air).

Posting common sense to you only works if you read the common sense. You need to understand science. Your authoritarianism is not science. It is the opposite of science.

You need to understand that quarantining everyone doesn't protect those most at risk from Covid. You need to understand those who are the most at risk from Covid are the elderly and those with multi-comorbidities. You need to understand that the quarantining of everyone is unsustainable and is harmful to everyone.

You need to understand that the mask doesn't prevent the spread of the virus nor does the mask prevent death from contact with the virus. The mask flattens the curve which lessens the chance that hospital resources will be all used up (as if having hospital resources extinguished were a remote possibility with the government being able to produce hospital resources out of thin air).

Posting common sense to you only works if you read the common sense. You need to understand science. Your authoritarianism is not science. It is the opposite of science.

The irony

Back
Top Bottom