• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Fauci "A Disaster" and an "Idiot"?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is

• who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You need to understand that quarantining everyone doesn't protect those most at risk from Covid. You need to understand those who are the most at risk from Covid are the elderly and those with multi-comorbidities. You need to understand that the quarantining of everyone is unsustainable and is harmful to everyone.

You need to understand that the mask doesn't prevent the spread of the virus nor does the mask prevent death from contact with the virus. The mask flattens the curve which lessens the chance that hospital resources will be all used up (as if having hospital resources extinguished were a remote possibility with the government being able to produce hospital resources out of thin air).

Posting common sense to you only works if you read the common sense. You need to understand science. Your authoritarianism is not science. It is the opposite of science.
So you are switching subjects. You dont understand the subject we were discussing, but please try to figure out that one first. All you just wrote is irrelevant (or you cannot connect the dot to understand 'flattening the curve') and is just you trying to escape the fact that you cannot understand the concept that has been explained and WORKED when implemented. That has been explained by grammar school kids in interviews.

This is what we were discussing...please explain how 'flattening the curve' to spread out hospital resources saved lives? If this was not the reason nor the result...please explain your opinion. Why spread out those resources over time if not to save lives?

For your reference, again:

Again? You STILL dont understand flattening the curve to spread hospital resources OUT OVER TIME? The point was not to 'save' the resources, it was to reduce infection numbers as much as possible to spread them out over time so that hospital resources would not be overwhelmed and could be replaced :rolleyes:
There was no reason for or point to SAVING resources except to maintain enough to have them on hand to USE saving patients. Someone would have to be a moron to think that they were saving the resources in a closet somewhere...just for the heck of it?? To save $$? o_O
If patients came in fewer at a time (flattening the curve) then there would be more hospital resources available to treat and save them. Because instead of running out in a big flood of patients, this gave hospital beds time to empty, staff time to rest, and gave time to get in new PPE, medicines, etc. That stuff didnt just magically appear...it had to be manufactured and transported :rolleyes: If they ran out of beds, staff, PPE, etc...then more people died because they couldnt get the treatment to save them :rolleyes:

It is absolutely stunning that you still dont understand this. At all.

The larger font isnt shouting, it's another attempt at focusing communication. See post 318 for more details...it's where I countered your unsuccessful attempts to refute this the first time. Maybe start from there?

Last edited:
https://fox8.com/news/trump-people-are-tired-of-covid-and-hearing-fauci-and-all-these-idiots/

So Trump decides to call Fauci an idiot and a disaster while people are voting, and the Covid-19 numbers are increasing steadily.

Many in the medical field are saying the next 6-12 weeks are going to be very bad regarding Covid infections.

So you tell me, is Fauci a disaster and an idiot?

Or, perhaps he's part of the reason many MANY more didn't die earlier in the year?

Are you on Trump's side with this? Or is Trump nailing his own coffin shut little by little?

I don't think Fauci has done a very good job at all. He openly lied about masks and admitted to knowingly doing so.

Reading this thread, I have to wonder.

What if, hypothetically, President Trump said Jesus Christ was a liberal gay pervert that got famous trying to take down the wealthy authorities of the time and deserved to be crucified?

How many Trumptards would burn their bibles?

Not as many as Democrats would would buy a Bible if CNN, MSNBC, Pelosi, Schumer and dozens others of their gods with complete control over them.

So you are switching subjects. You dont understand the subject we were discussing, but please try to figure out that one first. All you just wrote is irrelevant (or you cannot connect the dot to understand 'flattening the curve') and is just you trying to escape the fact that you cannot understand the concept that has been explained and WORKED when implemented. That has been explained by grammar school kids in interviews.

This is what we were discussing...please explain how 'flattening the curve' to spread out hospital resources saved lives? If this was not the reason nor the result...please explain your opinion. Why spread out those resources over time if not to save lives?

For your reference, again:

Again? You STILL dont understand flattening the curve to spread hospital resources OUT OVER TIME? The point was not to 'save' the resources, it was to reduce infection numbers as much as possible to spread them out over time so that hospital resources would not be overwhelmed and could be replaced :rolleyes:
There was no reason for or point to SAVING resources except to maintain enough to have them on hand to USE saving patients. Someone would have to be a moron to think that they were saving the resources in a closet somewhere...just for the heck of it?? To save $$? o_O
If patients came in fewer at a time (flattening the curve) then there would be more hospital resources available to treat and save them. Because instead of running out in a big flood of patients, this gave hospital beds time to empty, staff time to rest, and gave time to get in new PPE, medicines, etc. That stuff didnt just magically appear...it had to be manufactured and transported :rolleyes: If they ran out of beds, staff, PPE, etc...then more people died because they couldnt get the treatment to save them :rolleyes:

It is absolutely stunning that you still dont understand this. At all.

The larger font isnt shouting, it's another attempt at focusing communication. See post 318 for more details...it's where I countered your unsuccessful attempts to refute this the first time. Maybe start from there?
You still don't understand the analogy, for example, that keeping the car in the garage to prevent car accidents isn't a viable option?

What proof is there that hospital resources will ever be at stake with this pandemic? Especially with the ability the gov't has in manufacturing hospital resources out of thin air!

The main concern the CVC/WHO has preserving hospital resources to fight this pandemic is the bogeyman of this pandemic. That bogeyman increases the extent of the lockdown. That bogeyman kills more people.

Side note: The only problem with the federal gov't manufacturing sufficient hospital resources to fight this pandemic is we must rely on state gov'ts to use the gov't manufactured hospital resources. That isn't a knock on federal gov't (unless you're an authoritarian and I believe you are) and you believe the federal gov't should have the power to absolutely impose their will on everyone).
As I've seen, state gov'ts haven't been forthright in taking advantage of the manufactured hospital resources the federal gov't has provided to fight this pandemic. BTW, that isn't science on the part of state gov'ts when they don't take advantage of federally-produced hospital resources, that is bias, that is authoritarianism.

Last edited:
I don't think Fauci has done a very good job at all. He openly lied about masks and admitted to knowingly doing so.
How on earth can you say that Fauchi lied about masks? Where do you get your news? How are you listening to? Your lie has been debunked by many credible sources over and over again. How can you be so misinformed? Scary, actually...

How on earth can you say that Fauchi lied about masks? Where do you get your news? How are you listening to? Your lie has been debunked by many credible sources over and over again. How can you be so misinformed? Scary, actually...

He said it with his own mouth so....I'd really be interested in your sources for "debunking". Post them or slither away into obscurity.

He said it with his own mouth so....I'd really be interested in your sources for "debunking". Post them or slither away into obscurity.
Context. Do you know what context is? He said not to where masks in the very beginning of the pandemic for several reasons including a shortage of masks when the outbreak exploded. HOWEVER for the past 7+ months he has time and time again encouraged people to wear masks and YOU KNOW THAT. He didn't "LIE" but you are and you're purposely taking what he said out of context and ignoring the past 7+ months.

Me slither away? Why? You're the one who is purposely LYING. Your decision to write things out of CONTEXT speaks to who you are as a person.

You still don't understand the analogy, for example, that keeping the car in the garage to prevent car accidents isn't a viable option?
Lacking in understanding the use of analogies I see. :rolleyes:

What proof is there that hospital resources will ever be at stake with this pandemic? Especially with the ability the gov't has in manufacturing hospital resources out of thin air!
I listed a bunch in a previous post :rolleyes: Are you actually reading my posts? Or is there a reason you cannot comprehend what's written?

There are states right now that are sending patients to OTHER STATES because they lack beds and PPE and personnel. There are states requesting personnel and PPE. Our local fire department is begging for PPE to protect the firemen and EMTs.

If all this could be 'manufactured out of thin air' like you claimed...why is this happening?

Are you denying that many cities and states are running out of hospital resources *right now?* I'd suggest you google it first so I dont have to do so and post all the links as additional humiliation for you.

Context. Do you know what context is? He said not to where masks in the very beginning of the pandemic for several reasons including a shortage of masks when the outbreak exploded. HOWEVER for the past 7+ months he has time and time again encouraged people to wear masks and YOU KNOW THAT. He didn't "LIE" but you are and you're purposely taking what he said out of context and ignoring the past 7+ months.

Me slither away? Why? You're the one who is purposely LYING. Your decision to write things out of CONTEXT speaks to who you are as a person.

Wrong. He didn't say, "not to where (I think you mean "wear") masks in the very beginning of the pandemic for several reasons including a shortage of masks when the outbreak exploded." How about you try again, find out what he actually said, and get back to me, because he lied.

Wrong. He didn't say, "not to where (I think you mean "wear") masks in the very beginning of the pandemic for several reasons including a shortage of masks when the outbreak exploded." How about you try again, find out what he actually said, and get back to me, because he lied.
How about you show me where he lied? You're the one who said he lied. How can you or anyone think that he lied? It's amazing that you're so blind in your love for Trump. You accuse Fauci of lying but seem incapable of recognizing that Trump has now lied more than 25K times. Does Trump lie?

Britain's Fauci, Professor Chis Whitty was widely ridiculed by the Tory government and accused of scaremongering back in September when he raised the possibility of 200 deaths per day in November. We're way past that. and it's still October.

Is Fauci "A Disaster" and an "Idiot"?

Fauci.jpg

How about you show me where he lied? You're the one who said he lied. How can you or anyone think that he lied? It's amazing that you're so blind in your love for Trump. You accuse Fauci of lying but seem incapable of recognizing that Trump has now lied more than 25K times. Does Trump lie?

Trump lies, but it's no where near 25K times. You only get to that number by lying yourself. I like to reference this clip from the No Agenda podcast put into a short cartoon.

Here he specifically says they aren't effective and that they mostly are a comfort blanket.

She's a g-damned liar.
You are over exaggerating reality here and showing just how TDS influences a person's thought processes.

You are not just claiming "liar", but a "g-damned liar" with absolutely no evidence to suggest she purposely told an untruth with the intent to deceive.
Instead of you saying she was simply wrong or mistaken, and instead choosing to over exaggerate, should I say it is you who is lying when you are just mistaken in your overly exaggerated assessment? Do you get the point, or not?

While it is untrue, it is likely nothing more than a mistake on her part, especially given what was originally stated.

Here is what was originally stated about that issue.
It is easy to see why a person could became mistaken.
Dr. Fauci neglected to let the public know that he was co-author on a paper that found this: 1918-1919 pandemic deaths were mostly from bacterial pneumonia. (See Endnote 17 in our paper.) Why did that happen? #Masks

She should have taken better care to understand what she read before making her claim.

Regardless. Fauci did indeed find that the majority died from bacterial pneumonia.

You are over exaggerating reality here and showing just how TDS influences a person's thought processes.

You are not just claiming "liar", but a "g-damned liar" with absolutely no evidence to suggest she purposely told an untruth with the intent to deceive.
Instead of you saying she was simply wrong or mistaken, and instead choosing to over exaggerate, should I say it is you who is lying when you are just mistaken in your overly exaggerated assessment? Do you get the point, or not?

While it is untrue, it is likely nothing more than a mistake on her part, especially given what was originally stated.

Here is what was originally stated about that issue.
It is easy to see why a person could became mistaken.
Dr. Fauci neglected to let the public know that he was co-author on a paper that found this: 1918-1919 pandemic deaths were mostly from bacterial pneumonia. (See Endnote 17 in our paper.) Why did that happen? #Masks

She should have taken better care to understand what she read before making her claim.

Regardless. Fauci did indeed find that the majority died from bacterial pneumonia.

This is literally the STUPIDEST thing I’ve read this month here, and there’s a lot of impressively stupid stuff on this site.

This is literally the STUPIDEST thing I’ve read this month here, and there’s a lot of impressively stupid stuff on this site.
Wrong as usual you are.
All you are doing is deflecting.

Trump lies, but it's no where near 25K times. You only get to that number by lying yourself. I like to reference this clip from the No Agenda podcast put into a short cartoon.

Here he specifically says they aren't effective and that they mostly are a comfort blanket.

Sadly, you have no connection to the truth or the reality of who Trump is. The Washington Post Fact Checker has been fact checking Trump's lies since he entered the Presidential race in 2015. He lies so often WAPO is actually months behind in keeping track. Here's their story from last week.

As President Trump entered the final stretch of the election season, he began making more than 50 false or misleading claims a day. It’s only gotten worse — so much so that the Fact Checker team cannot keep up.

As of Aug. 27, the tally in our database that tracks every errant claim by the president stood at 22,247 claims in 1,316 days.

I've proven to you that Trump HAS LIED 25K times (factor in 50 per day since Aug. 27).

You have not proven that Fauci LIED. Fauci DID change what he said when the science changed...that's not a lie that's science.

YOU'RE LYING when you say that Fauci lied.

Wrong as usual you are.
All you are doing is deflecting.
Some stupid naturopath pretending that masks cause bacterial pneumonia, and thats why patients with respiratory viruses die?

Only blithering idiots would believe that.

Some stupid naturopath pretending that masks cause bacterial pneumonia, and thats why patients with respiratory viruses die?

Only blithering idiots would believe that.
iLOl Says you, the one pretending.

Pretending?

seriously. This is just pathetic.
Yes, what you just posted is pathetic as you claim. Or is that just another one of your over exaggerations?

Yes, what you just posted is pathetic as you claim. Or is that just another one of your over exaggerations?

No.
I’m serious.

what you posted may be the stupidest shit I’ve seen here in quite a while. Congrats, I guess?

No.
I’m serious.

what you posted may be the stupidest shit I’ve seen here in quite a while. Congrats, I guess?
Serious? Is that what you think you are? iLOL Hilarious.
Your posting is hilarious, as well as, as wrong as it is lame deflection.

Back
Top Bottom