• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is every white republican senator going to vote against this black woman nominee for scotus?

You act like she is the last justice to ever be nominated to the SC. He made the promise to his voters, and he kept it. You just don't like it.
Yes. He was totally retarded to promise to be racist and sexist.

Let's go Brandon!

Once again I will ask, if the gop is not racist, why are its elected officials ninety five percent white men and the base ninety five percent white folks?

How many times and in how many different ways does the gop need to prove many are indeed racist?
No, but every patriotic, constitutionally aware republican senator might. Only Biden and his mindless followers care about her gender or race.

The color of skin doesn't determine racism. Hell, look at the Dems. They do just fine being racist while having a LOT of non-white members.
Huh? Proof please. WE know about Trump his cult and the GOP.

That's not what I saw in the hearings last week. The stuff with Kavanaugh wasn't about race in any way. That was the excuse many of them used for treating her so badly. In reality, they had absolutely nothing bad to say about her. She is more qualified than most of the current justices.

That really only leaves my two reasons. No one ever openly admits they hate a person because of race or gender. They just treat her like shit and make excuses for why their doing it.
Are you rationalizing that what is called outcome based selections not a recipe for disaster?

You mean like Trump? I agree, he is braindead.

And he sure loved him some Hillary for a long, long, long time.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...really-say-about-hillary-clinton/10032327007/
I am sure he was basing his opinion on her attempted reset with Russia. Trump had been doing business with Russia for a long time. Trump is transactional for Trump. He based his adoration for HRC on one thing and one thing only. Because we all know, he had no worldly idea what else was going on diplomatically.

The problem with the nominee for the supreme court is it was 100% a racial/sexist selection. Anyone who wasn't a black female was excluded from consideration.

I can see lots of blowback for just that reason.

Just how F'n dumb is president Biden to openly make such a biased decision?

Blowback from people who hate equality. And these people are not ever going to support equality or diversity so their blowback doesn't matter.

funniest thing I have heard all day. Proof please?
Anyone who thinks that quota based affirmative action for race is good, is racist. Anyone who thinks that quota based affirmative action for gender is good, a sexist.

It amounts to thinking that the persons cannot compete equally. In the case of a racist, that is the pure definition. Thinking a race is inferior. So, they need the unfair help.

Anyone who thinks that quota based affirmative action for race is good, is racist. Anyone who thinks that quota based affirmative action for gender is good, a sexist.

It amounts to thinking that the persons cannot compete equally. In the case of a racist, that is the pure definition. Thinking a race is inferior. So, they need the unfair help.
I don't see any affirmative action at play here. Biden promised he would make a black woman his nominee because black women were primarily responsible
for his election, just like evangelicals are primarily responsible for republican victories, Hence Amy Coney Barret.

I don't see any affirmative action at play here. Biden promised he would make a black woman his nominee because black women were primarily responsible
for his election, just like evangelicals are primarily responsible for republican victories, Hence Amy Coney Barret.
What is it called, if not race/sex based affirmative action?

yep.....because they know their constituency today are not the educated middle of the road thinking republicans of yesteryear but the mind numb zombies of Fox news......anti black sexist pigs whose women want a 'he man he man' to rule over them......the repub pols either get down in the mud with them or they will find someone who will

Huh? Proof please. WE know about Trump his cult and the GOP.
Have you ever listened to Mad Maxine? She black AND she's racist.

The better question is just how horrible a woman candidate would have to be to lose to Trump.

How was she horrible? She got more votes, after all.

That phrase has been coopted to mean inferior or under-qualified. What it means to me is taking affirmative actions to seek a highly-qualified, black woman. And Biden did that. I wonder if they would be so upset if his choice had been a white person.

Add Romneycare, along with Murkowski, to Collins.

America would rather have trump than a woman as a president. What does that tell you about sexism in america?

Democrats would also rather have Biden than a woman as president.

Once again I will ask, if the gop is not racist, why are its elected officials ninety five percent white men and the base ninety five percent white folks?

How many times and in how many different ways does the gop need to prove many are indeed racist?

Non sequitur.

What percentage of people running for office are not white men?

What policies promoted by Republicans are racist, specifically?

Back
Top Bottom