• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is every white republican senator going to vote against this black woman nominee for scotus?

Once again I will ask, if the gop is not racist, why are its elected officials ninety five percent white men and the base ninety five percent white folks?

How many times and in how many different ways does the gop need to prove many are indeed racist?
Back in 1991 I recall a ton of White Democrat senators voting against Clarence Thomas. And while a few Republican voted against Thomas, and some Democrats voted for Thomas, you would have thought the vote for the 2nd Black man would have been better than a 52 to 48 vote.

When you view everything in the world through a racial lens, that's all you are ever going to see.

Each Senator who doesn't vote for this nominee may very will, and likely will, have non-racial concerns for voting how they do.
Horseshit.
No, but every patriotic, constitutionally aware republican senator might. Only Biden and his mindless followers care about her gender or race.
That is truly laughable.

In response to the question asked in the title of this thread, we can now reply with a definitive 'No'.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Payback for what?
You really can't be that dense can you? Black women helped Biden win so he nominates a black woman to supreme court.
Evangelicals help republicans win so Coney Barret gets a nomination. Political payback.

let's count how many Republican Senators from the former Confederate States (the insurrectionists) vote for her.

it will be telling.

You really can't be that dense can you? Black women helped Biden win so he nominates a black woman to supreme court.
Evangelicals help republicans win so Coney Barret gets a nomination. Political payback.
Again, the problem is that the decision was made to appoint only a black female, and disregard all others.

Why are you OK with that? Are you making the claim that two wrongs make a right?

let's count how many Republican Senators from the former Confederate States (the insurrectionists) vote for her.

it will be telling.
The vote doesn't matter as much as why they vote the way they do.

I see... You know....

Sone call that the D-K effect.
During times like this people like yourself tell us who you are. And many times you don't even realize it.

During times like this people like yourself tell us who you are. And many times you don't even realize it.
I know who I am. I think for myself, but for some dumb reason, so many people find racism where it doesn't exist.

I know who I am. I think for myself, but for some dumb reason, so many people find racism where it doesn't exist.
All we have to do is listen to people or read people and over time they tell us who they are. You're no different.

All we have to do is listen to people or read people and over time they tell us who they are. You're no different.
Believe as you wish.

Funny how we have never met, but you think you have me pegged.

I pity you.

I disagree with your indoctrinated viewpoint. Democrats are far more racist and sexist than republicans.
LOL, damn these projections are so moronic. Why do you people even post here if all you do is troll and troll really badly? You just make right wingers (tot that they need any help) look stupid all time

LOL, damn these projections are so moronic. Why do you people even post here if all you do is troll and troll really badly? You just make right wingers (tot that they need any help) look stupid all time
This thread is a trolling race-bate thread, and logic is dismissed by the lefties. No matter what, they claim racist on the right.

Once again I will ask, if the gop is not racist, why are its elected officials ninety five percent white men and the base ninety five percent white folks?

How many times and in how many different ways does the gop need to prove many are indeed racist?
gerrymandering of Congressional districts by the democrats.

No, just partisan like the democrats were in their voting against Republican SCOTUS nominees. In case you haven’t heard, 3 white Republicans, Collins, Romney, Murkowski have stated they would vote for Jackson. A black republican will vote against her. It’s all about partisanship, these votes have always been partisan votes. Qualifications, race, gender, means nothing. Just who nominated them, a Republican president’s nominee will always be opposed by Democrats, a Democratic president’s nominee will always be opposed by Republicans. Most anyway as 3 Republicans stated they’d vote for Jackson’s confirmation.

Kavanaugh got just 1 Democratic senator’s vote, Barrett received no Democratic senator’s vote. This proves the partisanship of the voting process for confirmation. It’s all about the R and or the D. Not about anything else.

Believe as you wish.

Funny how we have never met, but you think you have me pegged.

I pity you.
Are you posts on here lies? Or are you telling us who you are?

can you actually fathom the fact that her race is not the reason why they might vote against her.

but it was her race and gender that were the two main reasons she was selected. I hate to educate you on this-but there are many good reasons to vote against a quota pick-especially one who appears to be far left

Your idea that diversity and equality are racist and sexist is very poorly conceived.
selecting someone mainly based on race might not be "racist"but it is racially biased.

can you actually fathom the fact that her race is not the reason why they might vote against her.

but it was her race and gender that were the two main reasons she was selected. I hate to educate you on this-but there are many good reasons to vote against a quota pick-especially one who appears to be far left
What is funny is (if I remember right?) the supreme court once ruled that quota based hiring is illegal. It should apply to political appointments as well.

Skin color is irrelevant to ideology unless you are a Democrat.
She is literally sitting for confirmation because she is black. Assuming that nay votes come because she is black is racist. They come from her record and view of the law and the constitution. That she can't define what a woman is should be disqualifying.

Every black Democrat Senator has voted against every white nominee for SCOTUS in the past decade. Every single one.

Back
Top Bottom