• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting ballot initiative

Proposition 8 Texas

• Total voters
How exactly is the tax payer paying for it? There is already a primary election they are just adding some words to it. What's the price of toner on say 750,000 extra pages of ink?

How the hell do you think those ballots get printed and counted?

Big dodge keep on turnin', your posts I keep on ownin' 🎶🎵
LMAO this is so awesome! I love their desperation!

😂🍿

Still no butter and still no answer to the op, I really don't think you can handle anymore on your plate right now

How the hell do you think those ballots get printed and counted?

They already have to get printed because of the primary election and a machine does the counting. Robot lives matter?

Still no butter and still no answer to the op, I really don't think you can handle anymore on your plate right now
another failed and delicious sweet dodge! SO awesome! LMAO
why do they think doubling down on their dishonesty will ever work? it just provided entertainment!

who knows what inspires this stuff. Id bet money its more motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.

just another dog whistle
😂🍿

another failed and delicious sweet dodge! SO awesome! LMAO
why do they think doubling down on their dishonesty will ever work? it just provided entertainment!

😂🍿

I'm not dodging anything, I'm simply waiting for your response because it's clear that you are unable to comprehend more that a few simple words. Maybe it would help if I spoke in emojis?

I'm not dodging anything, I'm simply waiting for your response because it's clear that you are unable to comprehend more that a few simple words. Maybe it would help if I spoke in emojis?
yum more delicious dodging! LMAO
who knows what inspires this stuff. Id bet money its more motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.

just another dog whistle
😂🍿

another post and stop at dodgeville!!! LMAO dodge!

just another dog whistle
😂🍿

Amazing that it is even there for presumed serious discussion .

What has gone wrong with America ?
What has gone wrong with Britain?

Update following recent court rulings on hormone blockers
The most recent ruling confirms that children under the age of 16 may, depending on their presentation, be assessed as legally competent to give informed consent – without the need to obtain a best interest order from the court.

For those aged 16 and 17 the courts have maintained a position that they are presumed to be able to give legally effective consent to treatment for hormone blockers or cross-sex hormones.

This is the only dodge I have
and another one bites the dust, and another dodge and another dodge . . . . .and another dodge bites the dust! LMAO

just another dog whistle
😂🍿

weird where in my post did I mention castrating children? please quote it . . . .

oh that's right i didn't and you just made another failed, delusion, batshit insane, unhinged, triggered, lying, retarded meltdown, strawman post and it gets the shit kicked out of it as usual for all to see LMAO

now the first beatdown is over and your post already looks monumentally stupid and dishonest let's add to the fun!

Can YOU please tell us what CRT FACTUALLY is and what specific parts YOU are against, what is factually and OBJECTIVELY wrong with it and why? Thanks!
This is going to be so good!!!! I love when they embarrassingly double down on the lies and stupidity they post!
😂🍿

who bets my questions are run from and another triggered meltdown dodge and deflection post is made with maybe even an attack sprinkled it?
Don’t ever play a drinking game when it comes to this poster using the word “factually”.

You might wind up in the ER with alcohol poisoning (Even though half the time the word is used, it is used incorrectly)

Don’t ever play a drinking game when it comes to this poster using the word “factually”.

You might wind up in the ER with alcohol poisoning (Even though half the time the word is used, it is used incorrectly)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR AgentJ has kicked the shit out of my posts and exposed the lies in them now so now im make more triggered posts GRRRRRRRRR
Time to do it again . . . by all means back up your claim and show all these examples of it being used FACTUALLY incorrectly since you claim its at least half the time LMAO
this is going to be fun!!!!!
😂🍿

who bets this request will be dodged, deflected and or run from

Should we create a red-meat law in an election year just to fire up the base? Because that is what this is. Its about whipping up the base to donate money and vote based on an issue that isn't a problem.

A. I doubt there is any chemical castration going on for minors.
B. Hormone blockers are a viable medical treatment for a transgender teen and would be prescribed only by competent medical authority.
C. The standards of medical care are NOT to perform gender reassignment surgery on minors.

WW
That makes perfect sense.

B... I would add 'after substantial medical (psychological) evaluation'.
That isn't saying whether I approve or oppose gender reassignment

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR AgentJ has kicked the shit out of my posts and exposed the lies in them now so now im make more triggered posts GRRRRRRRRR
Time to do it again . . . by all means back up your claim and show all these examples of it being used FACTUALLY incorrectly since you claim its at least half the time LMAO
this is going to be fun!!!!!
😂🍿

who bets this request will be dodged, deflected and or run from
Sweetheart, I’m currently sitting ocean front drinking wine on my balcony enjoying wonderful weather after just buying investment properties.

Please…amuse me. I’ve got about 1/2 a bottle left. Make it fun

This is what the protesting says.

8)Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for sex transition purposes.

I thought this was a rather interesting proposition and I would like to know what other people think about it. I'll give you the only choices I got
I think we should let medical experts decide what medical steps any particular minor needs to take to resolve symptoms of gender dysphoria. Let the AMA, The APA etc make their recommendations about what is or is not age appropriate treatments, and then we let doctors, legal guardians/parents and these kids come up with a plan of care that addresses concerns. For the same reason I don't want govt telling a 17 year old girl that she can't access abortion even if she can find a doctor who says its a safe procedure, I don't want govt telling a young trans boy that he can't have hormones or puberty blockers when his doctor is fine with it.

Govt should stay out of it.

I think we should let medical experts decide what medical steps any particular minor needs to take to resolve symptoms of gender dysphoria.
Nobody ever needs to be castrated. Any doctor that suggests that should immediately lose their medical license.

Let the AMA, The APA etc make their recommendations about what is or is not age appropriate treatments, and then we let doctors, legal guardians/parents and these kids come up with a plan of care that addresses concerns.
Only if their recommendations aren't psychotic. Castrating a child is psychotic.
For the same reason I don't want govt telling a 17 year old girl that she can't access abortion even if she can find a doctor who says its a safe procedure, I don't want govt telling a young trans boy that he can't have hormones or puberty blockers when his doctor is fine with it.

Govt should stay out of it.
Government should stay out of using children for medical experiments? The fact that we are having this discussion means medical experts cannot be trusted in this.

I disagree the government should step in when a "doctor" wants to abuse children.

Nobody ever needs to be castrated. Any doctor that suggests that should immediately lose their medical license.

Only if their recommendations aren't psychotic. Castrating a child is psychotic.

Government should stay out of using children for medical experiments? The fact that we are having this discussion means medical experts cannot be trusted in this.

I disagree the government should step in when a "doctor" wants to abuse children.
Boy you do like to get melodramatic. When you get melodramatic you tend use incendiary language anyway you please. I gather you have a problem. Well Its your problem and it should stay your problem and not become the problem of patients seeking treatments. Doctors are not in the habit of abusing children. They are in the habit of looking for effective treatments for conditions that make children suffer. Parents are not in the habit of standing by while their children get abused. They are in the habit of seeking effective treatments for their children's pain. Same is true of the American Pediatric Association, the American Medical Association, The American Psychiatric Association and they can come up with guidelines for a variety of treatments for gender dysphoria in both adults and children that can provide some parameters for these treatments. If they think they are inappropriate or abusive, they will preclude them from their recommendations for treating children. There are plenty of guardrails and advocates already in place to avoid real abuse or harm. That's what the doctors, these organizations and the parents are there to be. Mind your own business

Last edited:
Boy you do like to get melodramatic. When you get melodramatic you tend use incendiary language anyway you please.
Boy you like to make things personal.
I gather you have a problem. Well Its your problem and it should stay your problem and not become the problem of patients seeking treatments. Doctors are not in the habit of abusing children. They are in the habit of looking for effective treatments for conditions that make children suffer. Parents are not in the habit of standing by while their children get abused. They are in the habit of seeking effective treatments for their children's pain. Same is true of the American Pediatric Association, the American Medical Association, The American Psychiatric Association and they can come up with guidelines for a variety of treatments for gender dysphoria in both adults and children that can provide some parameters for these treatments. If they think they are inappropriate or abusive, they will preclude them from their recommendations for treating children. There are plenty of guardrails and advocates already in place to avoid real abuse or harm. That's what the doctors, these organizations and the parents are there to be. Mind your own business
I do have a problem with child abuse and people who wish to promote it.

I am unsurprised that such biased wording made it to the ballot initiatives.

Sweetheart, I’m currently sitting ocean front drinking wine on my balcony enjoying wonderful weather after just buying investment properties.

Please…amuse me. I’ve got about 1/2 a bottle left. Make it fun
BOOM!!!! and another dodge and nothing in your failed retarded dishonest posts to back up your claims LMAO
wow another poster proving me right over and over again, I love it . . . I knew this would be fun . . . .ill ask you AGAIN

by all means back up your claim and show all these examples of it being used FACTUALLY incorrectly since you claim its at least half the time LMAO
😂🍿

anybody double or nothing this request will be dodged, deflected and or run from?

against (in that blanket form without specifics)

I think medical science, individual physical and mental health should be left up to medical science professionals and the rights of the individual patient and parents.
And even then parents could find themselves excluded if its about safety and rights.
Flat out banning it that would be arrogantly dangerous and detrimental based on ignorance and bigotry rather than medical science.
Ill leave it to a persons rights and safety along with professionals in the field instead of you, me topically uneducated and possibly bigoted political figures etc.
anybody yet? nope didn't think so LOL

I am unsurprised that such biased wording made it to the ballot initiatives.
me and you both like i said in my other post ill just repeat often stuff like this is based on and or motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.
This is also why stuff like this most times isnt supported by the medical community and they are never even brought in to discuss what is logical and right,

It reminds me of the failed abortion facilities restrictions about hallway space and hospital privileges etc etc that CLAIMED to be for the "safety of the patient" even though the medical industry ALREADY regulates that and didn't make those regulations because it was NOT deemed necessary and then magically the bills ONLY mention abortion and not the many other procedures in the same class???????? hmmmmmm wonder why . . . . . . . LMAO these morons makes themselves transparent as glass

just another dog whistle of GRRRRRRR trans bad!

Back
Top Bottom