• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interesting ballot initiative

Proposition 8 Texas

• Total voters
This is what the protesting says.

8)Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for sex transition purposes.

I thought this was a rather interesting proposition and I would like to know what other people think about it. I'll give you the only choices I got

LMAO... You do know this is just on the Texas GOP primary ballot, correct? It's a non-binding advisory question... Take a poll and stop wasting my tax dollars...

The ballot initiative is about banning that. If you don't know what the topic is read the OP.
so the answer is nowhere in my post did I mention it, that what I thought! If you dont know what I actually said read my post. LMAO
wooosh, another swing and a miss!
thanks for proving your retarded dishonest failed post factually wrong again!!!
DONT FORGET!
Can YOU please tell us what CRT FACTUALLY is and what specific parts YOU are against, what is factually and OBJECTIVELY wrong with it and why? Thanks!
😂🍿

Last edited:
This was also on the ballot.

4.) Texas schools should teach students basic knowledge and American exceptionalism and reject Critical Race Theory and other curricula that promote Marxist doctrine and encourage division based on creed, race, or economic status.

I voted for this as well.

I don't think I'm gonna vote for that, I don't think we should be telling our schools one way or the other how to teach. If they aren't teaching what we like that should be rectified by the local school board.

I don't think I'm gonna vote for that, I don't think we should be telling our schools one way or the other how to teach. If they aren't teaching what we like that should be rectified by the local school board.

You aren't voting for anything... You are answering a poll question...

A perfect icon for your posts, all fluff and no substance
ANother dodge and your post fails again LMAO
when you are ready to admit I said no such thing let us know, until then your posts will just continue to be destroyed and look more and more stupid
😂🍿

LMAO... You do know this is just on the Texas GOP primary ballot, correct?
Yes I am aware of that did you think I wasn't? If so what gave you that idea
It's a non-binding advisory question... Take a poll and stop wasting my tax dollars...
Voting on things is not a waste of tax dollars if you think it is this isn't the country for you.

This was also on the ballot.

4.) Texas schools should teach students basic knowledge and American exceptionalism and reject Critical Race Theory and other curricula that promote Marxist doctrine and encourage division based on creed, race, or economic status.

I voted for this as well.

Here's an interesting one

2.) Texas should eliminate all property taxes within ten (10) years without implementing a state income tax.

Yes I am aware of that did you think I wasn't? If so what gave you that idea

Voting on things is not a waste of tax dollars if you think it is this isn't the country for you.

LMAO...Only people who vote in the Texas GOP primary are "voting" on these questions... They don't mean shit... It's a POLL paid for by taxpayers...

I think we should if they're trying to teach stupidity.

So you don't get to teach that man and dinosaur coexisted, and that's more legitimate than CRT.

when you are ready to admit I said no such thing let us know, until then your posts will just continue to be destroyed and look more and more stupid
😂🍿

You have yet to answer the initial question, but you have put a popcorn emoji in every post.

So it's clear that your only message is popcorn, extra butter please

You have yet to answer the initial question, but you have put a popcorn emoji in every post.

So it's clear that your only message is popcorn, extra butter please
CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DAC.jpg

😂🍿

LMAO...Only people who vote in the Texas GOP primary are "voting" on these questions.
Well yeah that's how primaries work in Texas at least. Did you just learn this?
.. They don't mean shit... It's a POLL paid for by taxpayers...
Yeah... Is this your first time voting?

CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

View attachment 67376732

😂🍿

More popcorn and and still no respone to the original post, another post for the Agent J hall of fame.

More popcorn and and still no respone to the original post, another post for the Agent J hall of fame.
another post and zero quotes of me supporting your failed dishonest assumption, I love it LMAO
😂🍿

another post and zero quotes of me supporting your failed dishonest assumption, I love it LMAO
😂🍿

I specifically requested extra butter on my popcorn, now you're just being rude

I specifically requested extra butter on my popcorn, now your just being rude
ANOther swing and a miss! I can keep striking your posts out all day LMAO

who knows what inspires this stuff. Id bet money its more motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.

just another dog whistle
😁🍿

ANOther swing and a miss! I can keep striking your posts out all day LMAO

😁🍿

More popcorn, and no butter how disappointing you can't even get such a simple request correct. Maybe fast food workers do deserve $20 an hour

The democrats aren't interested in finding out where their constituency stands on issues, so he probably doesn't see those

We pay for polls... We don't ask taxpayers to pay for them... Grifter grift...

More popcorn, and no butter how disappointing you can't even get such a simple request correct. Maybe fast food workers do deserve $20 an hour
Big dodge keep on turnin', your posts I keep on ownin' 🎶🎵
LMAO this is so awesome! I love their desperation!

who knows what inspires this stuff. Id bet money its more motivated by anti-science, anti-health, anti-rights and bigotry than anything else hence its broad listing and complete bannings.

just another dog whistle
😂🍿

We pay for polls... We don't ask taxpayers to pay for them... Grifter grift...

How exactly is the tax payer paying for it? There is already a primary election they are just adding some words to it. What's the price of toner on say 750,000 extra pages of ink?

Back
Top Bottom