• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Intelligent Design New Evidence

One of the best bits of evidence that there was/is intelligent design is that everything that exists does so to support a cause/function other than itself.

Not correct at all.

Prove it was possible for gravity to be different.

I reject the idea that the dials ever existed. It is literally impossible for the mass of an electron to be different than it is. It is literally impossible for gravity to be different than it is. There wasn't any tuning because no other laws of physics are possible.

Is it possible for gravity or the mass of an electron to be manipulated? How? Can I alter Bernoulli's Principle so that aircraft wings become more efficient? Can I fine-tune that law of physics? Can atomic forces be altered so that helium behaves like carbon?

Theres a reason you keep dodging this question. When you are trying to present evidence and have to resort to occam's razor, your argument is a losing one.

Last edited:
Prove it was possible for gravity to be different.

I reject the idea that the dials ever existed. It is literally impossible for the mass of an electron to be different than it is. It is literally impossible for gravity to be different than it is. There wasn't any tuning because no other laws of physics are possible.

Is it possible for gravity or the mass of an electron to be manipulated? How? Can I alter Bernoulli's Principle so that aircraft wings become more efficient? Can I fine-tune that law of physics? Can atomic forces be altered so that helium behaves like carbon?

Theres a reason you keep dodging this question. When you are trying to present evidence and have to resort to occam's razor, your argument is a losing one.

FFS is she still going on about finetuning?

she can't prove finetuning because nobody, anywhere on this planet has managed to change any of the constants she says are fine tuned and see if all other values lead to dead universes.

She keeps waving her wand and attempting to turn unfalsifiable predictions into scientific fact without actually doing any scientific testing. Maybe that is how it is done in her neck of the woods.:confused:

Tosca:
FFS engage your brain please.

All it took was 20 seconds.

What kind of moron can say with absolute certainty that of all the known planets in our universe, the Earth is the only one fit for life? A religious theist.
We have not explored even 0.00000000000000001% of the known planets in the universe. FFS we haven't completely explored THIS one.

All it took was 20 seconds.

What kind of moron can say with absolute certainty that of all the known planets in our universe, the Earth is the only one fit for life? A religious theist.
We have not explored even 0.00000000000000001% of the known planets in the universe. FFS we haven't completely explored THIS one.

You need to add a lot more zeroes...

Back
Top Bottom