• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inflation surges 7% in December, highest rate in 40 years

Definition of a donkey

I hear the demand for donkeys in northern Chihuahua is impacting the price of donkeys here in the US. The Mexican drug cartels want to corner the donkey market, and that's not good news for American farmers who depend on donkeys. You might want to look into that because I am sure that's Biden's fault.

I hear the demand for donkeys in northern Chihuahua is impacting the price of donkeys here in the US. The Mexican drug cartels want to corner the donkey market, and that's not good news for American farmers who depend on donkeys. You might want to look into that because I am sure that's Biden's fault.
right except I am addressing HUMAN donkeys(today's Democrats) who are stubborn, bullheaded, and incapable of admitting being wrong. I am sure that donkeys have no clue what really is going on around them but like all donkeys will never bite the hand that feeds them

It's definitely Biden's fault. What policy has Biden enacted to help the poor American farmers who depend on donkeys? Results matter, but not to a liberal.

right except I am addressing HUMAN donkeys(today's Democrats) who are stubborn, bullheaded, and incapable of admitting being wrong.
They all share these traits? How did you come to that determination?

I am sure that donkeys have no clue what really is going on around them but like all donkeys will never bite the hand that feeds them
Is this a fact? I've been bitten when feeding a donkey, so I can assure your they certainly can bite the hand that feeds them; horses and goats do too. Mind your fingers when you feed them.

Biden’s family made plenty, oh geez you really are pitiful

AS I pointed out and you ignored as you always do while never answering direct questions. the causes for inflation are increased demand and supply problems, the more products and services the less inflation as we saw during 2017-2019. Rising wages increased costs and gov't spending added fuel to the supply problem. To curb inflation you get rid of liberal economic policies of spending in the name of compassion and promote the private sector to increase competition, the more competition the more supply products and lower costs.

As for Europe, 5% inflation is lower than our inflation rate as is their economic growth and activities facing the same issues with liberalism there as here, more gov't spending and less competition and growing supplies

1643263606936.png

Back
Top Bottom