• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In New Hampshire, Trump sows fears about ‘thugs’ to mask-less crowd

But Trump isn't the one causing the violence and he's not the one allowing it to fester.
Yes he is. He is fanning the flames by defending racist and corrupt cops.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Yes he is. He is fanning the flames by defending racist and corrupt cops.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Where is he defending racist and corrupt cops?

I have to wonder when he is going to figure out that gathering his supporters will mean less voters in November because some of them will be DEAD.

Seriously? He's not smart enough to figure out even something that simple and predictable. Remember, this is the idiot who told you that wind turbines cause cancer and, the supreme stroke of genius, that less testing would result in fewer coronavirus cases.

Last edited:
As I quickly scan the morning's news concerning the words of President of the United States of America Donald Trump, my mind responds with the first lines of Canto 1, Inferno, by Alighieri Dante.

"MIDWAY upon the journey of our life
I found myself within a forest dark,
For the straightforward pathway had been lost."

Reality, it seems, has chosen a path different from that selected by our president.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

That's your opinion. That doesn't look like something that proves you to be correct, only just opinionated.

You expressed something that showed you actually "knew" that he was the cause of this violence and I expected you to provide something other than your opinion.

If him talking is enough for you to be convinced that he's sowing all this hate. Then what does it mean when DAs in these democrat controlled cities, are releasing rioters without charges?
That some democrats are making either active excuses for them to be seen as vindicated in their violence, or that it should just be plainly accepted?
Much less the whole instance of referring to them as peaceful, while fires still burn in their streets.

So which is worse and mind you, many democrats were preaching about being uncivil and there not being peace for some time as well. So if you're going to hold Trump to that standard then you should at least remain consistent and hold them to it as well.

Now, once again. Do you have something to provide that shows he is the cause for this violence?

change you glasses, the truth is not that hard to see if your vision is clear

All of this violence is happening NOW under Trump. Now if you want to argue that local government isn't doing enough, I wouldn't disagree. However trying to convince people that Biden will cause violence when there is already violence under Trump is idiotic at best. It's like telling people that if they elected Biden, their house will burn down all the while taking a photo op at a burning house.

:lamo:lamo Keep pushing the silly notation that the president is causing the riots across the country.
The voters know what is going on. That is why Trump is moving up in the polls. Mental decline Biden is going down right in front of us.

:lamo:lamo Keep pushing the silly notation that the president is causing the riots across the country.
The voters know what is going on. That is why Trump is moving up in the polls. Mental decline Biden is going down right in front of us.

I didn’t say the president is causing the violence so why do you lie? And the only polls trump is moving up on Is Rasmussen which had been an outlier his entire presidency. Trump supporters continue to prove they are morons and liars.

Back
Top Bottom