• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In a new poll, half of Republicans say they would support postponing the 2020 electio

Re: Half of Republicans would support postponing the 2020 election if Trump proposed

Proof: PolitiFact's Deceptive Report on Illegal Voting by Non-Citizens - Just Facts

All of the voting information that the commission is seeking is publicly available. So yeah, I better trust everyone with that information.

The Tangled Story Behind Trump’s False Claims Of Voter Fraud

The article you gave me refutes another article, but it has no facts or research. This is fivethirtyeight - and it explains the original study and how it was misinterpreted by Trump. A very common type of misinterpretation by the way.

Re: In a new poll, half of Republicans say they would support postponing the 2020 ele

This is nonsense of the very first water. You could get a poll to say 50% of college grads wanted a ham sandwich for president if you worded and structured it just so.

If there are any substantial number of Republicans who want Trump as El Dictator for life I have to wonder where they are hiding, cuz I've yet to meet even ONE....

Re: In a new poll, half of Republicans say they would support postponing the 2020 ele

..This support was also more prevalent among Republicans who were younger, were less educated, had less factual knowledge of politics and strongly identified with the party....
Well, that explains a lot.

Venezuela just abandoned their elections....and Trump is threatening military action against them. So it doesn't seem logical that he would indefinitely postpone an election in the US after threatening to attack another country because they spurned democracy. But then...few would argue that Trump or his supporters were rational.

The White House said Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro requested a phone call with Trump on Friday, which the White House appeared to spurn, saying in a statement that Trump would gladly speak to Venezuela's leader when democracy was restored in that country....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-venezuela-military-idUSKBN1AR2GR

Besides, Trump likes to campaign more than he likes being president. I just can't imagine him postponing what he loves most.

Last edited:
Re: Half of Republicans would support postponing the 2020 election if Trump proposed

Not in Arizona - though they will give over what is publicly available - I think it's the same in a lot of states.

They're not concerned about Arizona because Trump won Arizona.

Well, that explains a lot.

Venezuela just abandoned their elections....and Trump is threatening military action against them. So it doesn't seem logical that he would indefinitely postpone an election in the US after threatening to attack another country because they spurned democracy. But then...few would argue that Trump or his supporters were rational.

The White House said Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro requested a phone call with Trump on Friday, which the White House appeared to spurn, saying in a statement that Trump would gladly speak to Venezuela's leader when democracy was restored in that country....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-venezuela-military-idUSKBN1AR2GR

Besides, Trump likes to campaign more than he likes being president. I just can't imagine him postponing what he loves most.

It doesn't make sense, but then we are talking about the Tweeter-in-Chief.

Not in Arizona - though they will give over what is publicly available - I think it's the same in a lot of states.

Guess what. That's all that the commission has asked for.

The Tangled Story Behind Trump’s False Claims Of Voter Fraud

The article you gave me refutes another article, but it has no facts or research. This is fivethirtyeight - and it explains the original study and how it was misinterpreted by Trump. A very common type of misinterpretation by the way.

Actually it has plenty of facts and contests all of the points that fivethirthyeight brings up. I would suggest you read it.

Back
Top Bottom