• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Improved Care Available, But Only For The Few

NewfieMom

I read, therefore I am.
Bartender
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
While there have been repeated reports about how treatment for covid19 has greatly improved, the new treatments available to people since March and April of this year, the death rate from the disease has never been higher.. A conversation I had with a friend today revealed that he thought the treatments available to President Trump, Ben Carson, Rudy Giuilani, and Chris Christie, which helped them to recuperate so completely and quickly, were available to the general public. They are not. If they were, regular Americans would not be dying like flies (over 3,000 deaths yesterday).

"The treatments — a monoclonal antibody developed by Eli Lilly and a cocktail of two monoclonal antibodies developed by Regeneron — won emergency use authorization, or an E.U.A., from the Food and Drug Administration last month for outpatients with 'mild to moderate' disease who are at high risk for progressing to severe disease or for being hospitalized.

With cases soaring, the pool of potential patients is vast.

'One of the challenges is the E.U.A. criteria really are so broad, it could be half of the people with Covid could qualify, but there is clearly not enough,' said Erin Fox, the senior pharmacy director for University of Utah Health, who has helped her state draft criteria to determine who is eligible for the drugs. 'Unfortunately, that leaves each hospital or each state to develop their own rationing criteria.'"

Last edited:
Of course there is a good treatment of Covid-1984 scamdemic.
But Gates, Putin, Merkel, Macron, Biden, Erdogan & Co push you to accept the 'vaccine' and die within one or two years.
More as 95% of humans must die due to the schizophrenic agenda of aforementioned criminals

jham_BillGatesEvil.jpg

Of course there is a good treatment of Covid-1984 scamdemic.
But Gates, Putin, Merkel, Macron, Biden, Erdogan & Co push you to accept the 'vaccine' and die within one or two years.
More as 95% of humans must die due to the schizophrenic agenda of aforementioned criminals

jham_BillGatesEvil.jpg
Well articulated and plausible post. The “Covid-1984” part was particularly convincing. Im not a believer in your hoax truth

Well articulated and plausible post. The “Covid-1984” part was particularly convincing. Im not a believer in your hoax truth

Go and get your jab,it is your business.
Don't forget to write your will

A conversation I had with a friend today revealed that he thought the treatments available to President Trump, Ben Carson, Rudy Giuilani, and Chris Christie, which helped them to recuperate so completely and quickly, were available to the general public. They are not. If they were, regular Americans would not be dying like flies (over 3,000 deaths yesterday).

This is another facet of the wealth iniquity and inequality in the United States.

Wealth and connections open doors not accessible to most Americans

Default death panel$.

Lol! At least you’re a good sport I’ll give you that. I’ll leave my meagre possessions to the Trump legal team in your honor if I kick the bucket due to COVID

I care neither for stupid Donald nor for crazy Joe, both are morons like all politicians

Back
Top Bottom