• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Imagine dating a MAGAnite

Interesting.

This "rather they do it at home" attitude was not the prevalent attitude in my old neighborhood, but it was common enough that it was accepted thought by some - as I said particularly with regards to drinking. Those that were proponents of it did seem to think they were looking-out for their kid's safety, though I think they were deceiving themselves.

I would assume we aren't too far apart in age and yet I never saw that occur with any of my friends or neighbors families.

When dealing with vey important subjects like love and investing it's best to leave politics out of it.

It's not Thanksgiving Dinner with the relatives. Ideological cohesion is pretty damn important when it comes to a dating/marriage partner.

I very much disagree, as long as core values are present.

In fact, I believe if not consciously then subconsciously we're often attracted to those that have qualities we lack. And those different strengths & perspectives, when harnessed through shared common values, result in a synergy that either can attain individually. I see this in my relationship every day, where 1 + 1 = 3.

But there must be common core values. Given that, the more you can bring to the table the better. And the more diverse, the less alike, the more stuff there is to bring! I believe this resolutely. My life's experiences bare this out.
Meh. The generalities don't lend themselves to much useful convo in this venue. If whatever you said works for you, that's great.

It's not Thanksgiving Dinner with the relatives. Ideological cohesion is pretty damn important when it comes to a dating/marriage partner.

My marriage survived a Trumpian split.

Wasn't to big a deal, but at the same time she was a single-issue Trump voter, not a disciple. She then rebuked him part-way during his term.

But it never was a big deal between us, in fact it was pretty much a non-issue.

I'm going to take the flipside of this.

Living in a diverse large city, I've been a multi-cultural dater and have greatly enjoyed it. In fact, I often claim the best way to get to know another culture is to date them! That can also go for American sub-cultures!

So, I wouldn't hesitate to date a MAGA I found interesting. But I must caveat, that I draw a line of distinction between casual dating & a serious relationship. I dated a lot. My long-term relationships were less frequent.

But in short, I don't see a date is a big deal. Go out & try & have a good time with someone different. It's not like you owe them a second one, if it don't work out. There's plenty of other interesting prospects to be had.
Growing up in NYC I like to say I dated the United Nations. My Sicilian grandma once said "when is he gonna find a nice Italian girl?" She was thrilled when I brought my now wife whose last name ended in vowel home. I never bothered to tell her that my missus mom hailed from Spain by way of Colombia SA.

As to MAGA I idly wondered what a roll in the hay with MTG might be like but concluded she's too far on the far side of crazy for me.

Last edited:
I suspect this depends upon your reason for dating.

If you date for the enjoyment of someone's company for the day's or evening's activities, and you otherwise seem to enjoy her company, then why not?

However if you date as a more serious attempt to find a regular relationship, and she's not a good prospect, then I understand.

But I would probably have given it a shot, if I otherwise liked her. You might learn something, and you might enjoy her opening your mind to other ways of thought - even if you ultimately do not agree with it.

A date is only a date, not a lifetime commitment!
I've never met her, and really have no desire to.

Seriously, imagine it.

Now, I KNOW they can turn around and say "Imagine dating a Canadian liberal SNOWFLAKE."

Ok, if you want to go there, go there. But I am not talking about the difference between a liberal or a conservative, but about MAGAnites.

I am imagining dating someone who wants to attend every Trump rally, who isn't embarrassed about putting F... Biden signs on her lawn, who spends her day watching Fox News or scouring the internet for something to be outraged by.

I honestly think my time would be better spent with a woman who wants to get out of the house, volunteer, be fun to be around, is NOT spooked every time she sees a gay person or a person of color.

Of course my wife is another liberal Snowflake so we get along just fine. BUT imagining being single and dating a MAGAnite, sorry, I just don't get it.

Makes me wonder if it's true what they say:

BUT, just to be fair, the above links don't seem to distinguish between conservatives and MAGAnites, I might be able to date a conservative if she was not a MAGAnite, but a MAGAnite, NO WAY!!

I mean seriously, could any of YOU out there envision dating a MAGAnite?

Damned dude. You got this whole thread backwards.

It should read. What conserv woman would date a gender confused Cuck

No conserv woman would date a man who thinks men can have babies, there are 57 genders, approve of Drag Queen shows for toddlers, think a male rectum is used for sexual pleasure and a whole host of weird crap

And no conserv woman would date someone who approves of an incestous pedophile in the WH who raped his 10 yr old daughter in the shower Dear Diary says.

Damned dude. You got this whole thread backwards.

It should read. What conserv woman would date a gender confused Cuck

No conserv woman would date a man who thinks men can have babies, there are 57 genders, approve of Drag Queen shows for toddlers, think a male rectum is used for sexual pleasure and a whole host of weird crap

And no conserv woman would date someone who approves of an incestous pedophile in the WH who raped his 10 yr old daughter in the shower Dear Diary says.
Yet INCELS are a rightwing phenomenon, go figure :rolleyes:

Think I got you on this one pal.

You find a conserv woman who would date a Cuck who corrects her pronouns and you'll end up with your dominant hand as a date
I happen to be happily married, not that that is any of your business. Those of us who have been around discussion forums for a while recognize the bleat of a man who is missing out on something. But you keep digging down deeper and we will see how that goes for you.

I happen to be happily married, not that that is any of your business. Those of us who have been around discussion forums for a while recognize the bleat of a man who is missing out on something. But you keep digging down deeper and we will see how that goes for you.
I don't care if you are married.

You posted a dating thread and I responded. Conserv women don't like Beta Cucks

Missing out.....lolol...Been happily married longer than you...lolol

Let's talk about the subject

I don't care if you are married.

You posted a dating thread and I responded. Conserv women don't like Beta Cucks

Missing out.....lolol...Been happily married longer than you...lolol

Let's talk about the subject
There is nothing to talk about. I posted multiple links showing that women are hesitant to date conservative men. Your response? Using terms like Beta Cucks, gender confused cucks, and saying that there is a pedophile in the WH. Come on! Your rebuttals are 5th grade and immature. You don't want to discuss the topic, you want to lash out and make a fool of yourself.
Sorry bud, I ain't in the mood for getting into the mud with you to see who can make the most vile and degrading comments, so I will leave that honor to you.

Back
Top Bottom