• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm starting to think that Simpleton might not reveal his health care plan

The Great Negotiator turned out to be one of the least skilled negotiators we've ever seen.

Anyway, if that vaunted health plan is coming, today is the last day. Let's see what he's been working on these past five years!
His "negotiation" tacit is start with something absurd so when you get closer to the real price it seems responsible. That does not work when trying to come up with any more complicated like policy.
In this case it was Governing is hard, I'm not going to try it.

His "negotiation" tacit is start with something absurd so when you get closer to the real price it seems responsible. That does not work when trying to come up with any more complicated like policy.
In this case it was Governing is hard, I'm not going to try it.

Nobody knew policymaking could be so complicated.*

Just like nobody knew health care could be so complicated.*

*Everybody but Donald Trump knew.

Back
Top Bottom