• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Do you realize that this whole bogus Hunter Biden thing is being orchestrated by Russia using Ukrainian plants and has zero basis in fact? This computer boondoggle is so patently bogus that no one but the extreme rightwing cesspool of the pukefunnel is pushing it. The only ones taking it seriously is the FBI for the very reason that it's got Putin's filthy paw prints all over it. That short press conference last night with Shitbag Ratcliffe even mentioned Russia's attempts to float false propaganda on Dirtbag's behalf.
Sure.

No but his father Joe Biden is and there is reference to Joe Biden extorting the Ukraine government to get rid of a prosecutor. Democrats tried to blame Donald Trump for this the funny thing about it is I don't imagine this computer would have even been in existence if they had not spent three years trying to impeach Donald Trump. Nobody would even know about it.
Dirtbag Donnie and the entire rightwing pukefunnel you people rely on have spent 4 years and couldn't get the Ukrainian president to go along with a shakedown and haven't found a single speck of proof for their obviously false accusations. Now comes this Dirtbag supporting computer shithead in Delaware who claims he "recognized" Hunter Biden despite also claiming to be legally blind and a clearly mentally impaired and notoriously established pathological liar, Rudy Giuliani peddling this ridiculous claim.

Still no mainstream news coverage of this, no explanation, no spin BS, nothing. Lying, propagandist hacks.

Still no mainstream news coverage of this, no explanation, no spin BS, nothing. Lying, propagandist hacks.
Well, pappy, which is it: "No coverage" or "Lying, propagandist hacks?" When you can't even keep track of your own lies how do you expect anyone to believe you.

Dirtbag Donnie and the entire rightwing pukefunnel you people rely on have spent 4 years and couldn't get the Ukrainian president to go along with a shakedown and haven't found a single speck of proof for their obviously false accusations. Now comes this Dirtbag supporting computer shithead in Delaware who claims he "recognized" Hunter Biden despite also claiming to be legally blind and a clearly mentally impaired and notoriously established pathological liar, Rudy Giuliani peddling this ridiculous claim.
Fake Ukrainian scandals are fake

If I believed the emails, and it's possible they're real, it would confirm what I already believed: Biden is not incorruptible, and having such power will likely have some very negative consequences.

That being said, if the emails are true, it doesn't change my extremely negative view on Trump. He has done and said some truly horrible things. In 4 years, we have become the laughing stock of the international community and I'm embarrassed for us. I do not think Biden will be nearly as corrosive to the people of the US as Trump has been. Biden still gets my vote. They could find worse dirt on Biden than this and it still likely wouldn't change ny vote. Trump got in because everyone voted against Hillary. Biden will win because so many will vote against trump.

To Trump fanatics: congratulations! I'm 0/4 in presidential elections. I'm like a jinx it seems. So on my 5th presidential election, I'll vote Biden which likely means he'll lose.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."
good call

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."

How did that work out for ya?

Biden said that the United States will "Once again sit at the head of the table," but I think Putin will be against someone sitting on his lap.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done

If you break that down:

"I'm begining to think", sounds encouraging; but then:

"Biden's done".

Proves you're not. :oops:

Is Biden done yet?

I JUST READ THIS. HEY GRANDPAPPY HOW ARE YOU!!!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE ESPN BASKETBALL EXPERTS TALKING ABOUT THE TORONTO RAPTORS

Toronto Blue Jays, world series champions this year. Raptors, NBA champs. Montreal Canadiens, Stanley Cup champs. Its gonna be a hard year for you guys. Hey you have Kanye West. He will be your next President. Imagine all that botox in the White House when he gets elected.

Posts that didn’t age well

Back
Top Bottom