• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Didn't you hear, Giuliani did...
You're just beside yourself that Rudy has exact copies of the emails. Have you heard that Hunter admits to underage sex? The clown had a therapist. What a ****ed family Biden has.

You're just beside yourself that Rudy has exact copies of the emails. Have you heard that Hunter admits to underage sex? The clown had a therapist. What a ****ed family Biden has.

Only heard if from cultists, in other words lies...

Only heard if from cultists, in other words lies...
First your side said the laptop didn't exist
then OK maybe it does but the emails are fake
Well, maybe Joe DID meet secretly with someone form Burisma
The signature was forged
The Russiansdidit
The emails may be real but so what
Hunter is a pedo but ask me if I care
So what if he does drugs. Doesn't everyone?
Trump makes lots of money, so what is wrong with Joe taking money from China?

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg
LOL

It's in the bag for Hillary.

It amazes me that the Marxists think fake polls will sway the election, after they failed so spectacularly in 2016.

Remember, the poll not only lied about Hillary, but the Senate and House as well.

On November 4th, the Communist party will have lost the presidency, failed to take the Senate, and lost the house. On November 5th, democrats will be rioting across the nation, Beijing Biden will refuse to concede and Nazi Piloshiti will try to declare herself president.

John Podesta - the Hillary chief of staff, thinks he can drag the military in and create a Junta.

That vile traitor John Kerry has vowed full blown civil war. Joe Biden REFUSES to pledge to accept the results of the election.

We know what's coming, and it's going to be ugly. democrats are traitorous and violent scum. They want power and will engage in bloodshed to get it.

However one must keep in mind that the Communist Party USA took
credit in Obama's 2012 bid for the Presidency.
Now that Obama the secret stealth Marxist advertised as a
Moderate in 2008 is taking center stage in Phiily.
You know the city where The New Black Panthers got busted for
Outright Voter Intimidation.I mean,2 Black members right outside a
Philly polling station calling out voters as they enter and leave.
With Military garb and nightsticks.

It doesn't look good for Obama, a lot of stuff is about to be exposed and he's going to jail.

It doesn't look good for Hillary, a lot of stuff is about to be exposed and she's going to jail.

It doesn't look good for Joe Biden, a lot of stuff is about to be exposed and he's going to jail.

And it never happens.

Don't you all ever get frustrated at having to come up with excuses like "the deep state", quoting QAnon, the liberal media, judicial activism, the person we thought who was going to prosecute is a loser and a traitor....aren't you tired of making the same excuses over and over and over and over again?

Aren't you tired of being disappointed time after time after time after time?

Aren't you tired of the conspiracies being peddled out to you by wack job, right-wing sites, QAnon or your drunk uncle...setting you up to think that THIS will be the time it happens because your favorite conspiracy nut jobs says so?

Aren't you tired of being a sucker?

Or are you folks just stupid.

Yeah I've seen many fake photos, why is this one special to you?

Because Out of the Blue for no apparent reason Hunter personifies
the leftist dream of a " Victim ".Could explain why when I voted this morning
my state had two ballot initiatives on the back of the ballot.Both concerning
Changing the Constitution as to what constitutes a Victim.
Or protecting Victims and their rights.
Like the right of George Floyd to refuse to be arrested.
Never heard of such Pap before.But then Our Governor is a
Tyrant.

Are you lying to slander and defame the Proud Boys again?

Have you no shame, comrade?

View attachment 67300681

Y9u don't have to be a lying pile of shit to be a democrat.

Oh wait, yes you do.

Get a photo from over the summer where in Louisville there was a major
Rally In Town square over the Death of Breonna Taylor and the Rally
was organized by Throngs of Blacks { wearing Paramilitary garb and
toting serious firepower }. I'd say maybe close to 60 all black in garb
more than ready to Rock N Roll.No pic of that ever made it Nationally.
Just whatever the super Liberal Louisville Courier Journal used.

You mean this?

1603322354326.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."
Don't be quick to count him out just yet. I don't think there's a real existence of die hard button supporters, but there are absolutely a large coalition of DieHard anti-trumpers that don't mind voting for Democrats. What wins the election is whether or not more of them go to the polls or more of the Trump base go to the polls the undecideds don't really choose the election.

Hunter Biden isn't running for office.
No but his father Joe Biden is and there is reference to Joe Biden extorting the Ukraine government to get rid of a prosecutor. Democrats tried to blame Donald Trump for this the funny thing about it is I don't imagine this computer would have even been in existence if they had not spent three years trying to impeach Donald Trump. Nobody would even know about it.

First your side said the laptop didn't exist
then OK maybe it does but the emails are fake
Well, maybe Joe DID meet secretly with someone form Burisma
The signature was forged
The Russiansdidit
The emails may be real but so what
Hunter is a pedo but ask me if I care
So what if he does drugs. Doesn't everyone?
Trump makes lots of money, so what is wrong with Joe taking money from China?
The bizarre factor of the lies you keep pumping onto this site is increasing exponentially as the day of reckoning for your Dear Dirtbag nears.

You do realize this is connected to the Ukraine thing that Democrats tried to impeach Donald Trump over right?
Do you realize that this whole bogus Hunter Biden thing is being orchestrated by Russia using Ukrainian plants and has zero basis in fact? This computer boondoggle is so patently bogus that no one but the extreme rightwing cesspool of the pukefunnel is pushing it. The only ones taking it seriously is the FBI for the very reason that it's got Putin's filthy paw prints all over it. That short press conference last night with Shitbag Ratcliffe even mentioned Russia's attempts to float false propaganda on Dirtbag's behalf.

The bizarre factor of the lies you keep pumping onto this site is increasing exponentially as the day of reckoning for your Dear Dirtbag nears.
I am preparing a new OP of a breaking story that you guys most likely won't ever see if it weren't for me. Stay tuned.

[
Do you realize that this whole bogus Hunter Biden thing is being orchestrated by Russia using Ukrainian plants and has zero basis in fact? This computer boondoggle is so patently bogus that no one but the extreme rightwing cesspool of the pukefunnel is pushing it.
Not according to this guy.

Hunter Biden business partner calls email 'genuine,' says Hunter sought dad's advice on deals

It's real, guys.

Do you realize that this whole bogus Hunter Biden thing is being orchestrated by Russia using Ukrainian plants and has zero basis in fact? This computer boondoggle is so patently bogus that no one but the extreme rightwing cesspool of the pukefunnel is pushing it.
[

Hunter Biden business partner calls email 'genuine,' says Hunter sought dad's advice on deals

It's real, guys.
Since every source you people cite comes from the overflowing rightwing toilet you really destroy your own case with comments like this. Not a single reputable source has picked up on this PoS story. But the FBI is taking it seriously as part of the Russian election interference effort. You people might was well tattoo "traitor" on your foreheads.

And the point of this photon is......

[

It's real, guys.
I just started a new OP based on this b=new BOMBSHELL

I just started a new OP based on this b=new BOMBSHELL
"Bombshell"
Again....

The only bombshell is the one you and your Dear Dirtbag are sitting on right now and set to go off on Nov. 3rd.

"Bombshell"
Again....

The only bombshell is the one you and your Dear Dirtbag are sitting on right now and set to go off on Nov. 3rd.

Didn't bother to rad again, eh?

Denial is worse than facing the truth because the withdrawal symptoms are worse.

Back
Top Bottom