• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'LL BE BACK!: Cindy Sheehan leaving Crawford. Mother ill.

Originally Posted by LiberalMatrix:
All the media fuss. All the attention. The Liberals taking blatant advantage of a grieving mother to further their hateful agenda against the President. Why?
Maybe because of Bush's hateful agenda on the world.

In your hatred of President Bush did you even take the time to read the letter?....Your hatred for this man is eating you up Billo..............

KidRocks said:
What about her comments? She has a right to her views whether or not you or I agree with them. In fact I agree just about 100% with Cindy Sheehan and her opinion of President Bush.

Cindy Sheehan is not through with President Bush, just you watch!

Well her views were that she was happy with the president and she knew he felt bad ect ect ect... Thats what she told her hometown paper over a year ago. I am paraphrasing so don't tell me thats not word for word what she said. I know longer have the article in front of me.So you agree with those views that cindy obviously holds. You like the president ect ect...

KidRocks said:
What about her comments? She has a right to her views whether or not you or I agree with them.
Yes, and we have the right to call her the leftist wacko that she is.

KidRocks said:
In fact I agree just about 100% with Cindy Sheehan and her opinion of President Bush.
Not only does that make you a leftist wacko right along with her, but you don't seem to realize that she's almost diametrically changed her opinion of President Bush at the same time that you were trolling Political Crossfire with pointless anti-Bush rants. So, are you a flip-flopper or a liar?

KidRocks said:
Cindy Sheehan is not through with President Bush, just you watch!
I hope to God she's not. I hope she comes back with a vengeance to expose herself even further as an example of what this country could devolve into if the liberals are allowed back in power.

Calm2Chaos said:
Well her views were that she was happy with the president and she knew he felt bad ect ect ect... Thats what she told her hometown paper over a year ago. I am paraphrasing so don't tell me thats not word for word what she said. I know longer have the article in front of me.So you agree with those views that cindy obviously holds. You like the president ect ect...

I didn't know anything about Cindy back then but I do now and that is what I'm talking about. But, you knew that. :roll:

KidRocks said:
I didn't know anything about Cindy back then but I do now and that is what I'm talking about. But, you knew that. :roll:
Ah, so when Cindy Sheehan was just another one of the countless other Gold Star moms who supported President Bush and had a good opinion of him after their first meeting, you and the mainstream media couldn't care less about who she was. Now that she has done a complete 180-degree turn on her version of events and her opinion of President Bush, in direct contradiction of her previous statements, you call her a "great American patriot" and agree with her 100%. KidRocks, in the words of the great Buzz Lightyear, "you are one sad, strange little man." :lol:

battleax86 said:
Yes, and we have the right to call her the leftist wacko that she is.

Not only does that make you a leftist wacko right along with her, but you don't seem to realize that she's almost diametrically changed her opinion of President Bush at the same time that you were trolling Political Crossfire with pointless anti-Bush rants. So, are you a flip-flopper or a liar?

I hope to God she's not. I hope she comes back with a vengeance to expose herself even further as an example of what this country could devolve into if the liberals are allowed back in power.

battleax86 said:
Ah, so when Cindy Sheehan was just another one of the countless other Gold Star moms who supported President Bush and had a good opinion of him after their first meeting, you and the mainstream media couldn't care less about who she was. Now that she has done a complete 180-degree turn on her version of events and her opinion of President Bush, in direct contradiction of her previous statements, you call her a "great American patriot" and agree with her 100%. KidRocks, in the words of the great Buzz Lightyear, "you are one sad, strange little man."

[mod mode]

:smash:

I can see you two have history on another thread, but I respectfully ask you to follow the rules of this one. That means no personal attacks, unless you want to go to the basement.

Thanks

[/mod mode]

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

I can see you two have history on another thread, but I respectfully ask you to follow the rules of this one. That means no personal attacks, unless you want to go to the basement.

Thanks

[/mod mode]
It wasn't so much of a personal attack as it was saying that anyone who agrees with Sheehan that much is as much of a wacko as she is. I guess I should have been less specific in who I was referring to as a "wacko." Thanks for the warning. :cool:

KidRocks said:

How was I to know you were going to dismiss everything she said positive about the president a year earlier. :doh

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

Thanks

[/mod mode]

Was that really in need of a mod gavel? Comon there has to be a little bit of leeway with people. If there is a sensitivity that is so high that you can't handle a cartoon line then you shouldn't be talking to people.

I understand if I am getting extremely rude or beligerent with someone. But the gavel for petty little cartoon quotes or the word wacko. Comon these are what 5th graqders say. Adults should be capable of handling words or lines of this nature without it blowing into a full blown cursing match. If it does, then would seem to be the time to interven

Last edited:
Calm2Chaos said:
Was that really in need of a mod gavel? Comon there has to be a little bit of leeway with people. If there is a sensitivity that is so high that you can't handle a cartoon line then you shouldn't be talking to people.

I understand if I am getting extremely rude or beligerent with someone. But the gavel for petty little cartoon quotes or the word wacko. Comon these are what 5th graqders say. Adults should be capable of handling words or lines of this nature without it blowing into a full blown cursing match. If it does, then would seem to be the time to interven

[mod mode]

Yes, I feel like it was. Calling someone a left wing wacko and a sad, strange little man is obviously a personal attack. Doesn't matter if it was from a movie or not. It was used against a specific member, does nothing to further the debate, and was used for the express purpose of insulting someone. That is my definition of flaming. It is what 5th graders say. We are supposed to be adults here. If you want to act like a child, go to the basement. The debate forums are for debating, not for hurling petty insults.

[/mod mode]

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

Yes, I feel like it was. Calling someone a left wing wacko and a sad, strange little man is obviously a personal attack. Doesn't matter if it was from a movie or not. It was used against a specific member, does nothing to further the debate, and was used for the express purpose of insulting someone. That is my definition of flaming. It is what 5th graders say. We are supposed to be adults here. If you want to act like a child, go to the basement. The debate forums are for debating, not for hurling petty insults.

[/mod mode]

lol aighty if you say so.

It is amazing that this thread is still active but the good thing is Cindy has not been mentioned in quite a while...............She has faded way into history and hopefully we have heard the last words from her that try and divide this country and demoralize our brave men and women in Iraq......

Navy Pride said:
It is amazing that this thread is still active but the good thing is Cindy has not been mentioned in quite a while...............She has faded way into history and hopefully we have heard the last words from her that try and divide this country and demoralize our brave men and women in Iraq......

Can you say... Katrina?

I thought you could and that my friend is why Cindy Sheehan has been relegated to the back pages of the main-stream media, as a matter of fact just about everything, and I mean just about everything else has faded temporairly including the war in Iraq, remember that?

Just thought I'd enlighten you to the fact that Katrina and her devistation has taken the spotlight and deservedly so, so that is why Cindy has not been mentioned in quite a while, sheesh! :roll:

But... Cindy will rise again, mark my words my friend! Rise to demoralize and divide President Bush and the White House! :cool:

KidRocks said:
Can you say... Katrina?

I thought you could and that my friend is why Cindy Sheehan has been relegated to the back pages of the main-stream media, as a matter of fact just about everything, and I mean just about everything else has faded temporairly including the war in Iraq, remember that?

Just thought I'd enlighten you to the fact that Katrina and her devistation has taken the spotlight and deservedly so, so that is why Cindy has not been mentioned in quite a while, sheesh! :roll:
While it's true that Katrina has bumped everything down a notch, it seems that Sheehan has been bumped completely off. There are still stories coming out about Iraq, but I haven't been able to find any recent ones about Cindy Sheehan. Her fifteen minutes of sideshow fame are over.

KidRocks said:
But... Cindy will rise again, mark my words my friend! Rise to demoralize and divide President Bush and the White House! :cool:
Riiiiight. :lol:

Trust me, if a protestor, especially one as wacky as Sheehan, had the power to "divide and demoralize" the White House, President Bush would have resigned after the first few anti-war protests. But don't worry. Just keep living in fantasy land and don't let facts get in the way. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom