• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF vaccinations work........

So, what, you're saying disease is spread by invisible gases?

That is so 10th Century.

Actually, Infectious diseases are commonly spread through the direct transfer of bacteria, viruses or other germs from one person to another.
This can happen when an individual with the bacterium or virus touches, kisses, or coughs or sneezes on someone who isn't infected.

Another utterly unhinged, completely ignorant of the history of, the advances in and the use of vaccines.
and in a year what doctor fauci comes out in a firms what we've been saying all along you'll change your tune and pretend like it was your idea.

Your outrage is so phoney

and in a year what doctor fauci comes out in a firms what we've been saying all along you'll change your tune and pretend like it was your idea.

Your outrage is so phoney
the usual balanced response from whack-a-doodle Right. Why didn't you just try answering the question in my post? Because you don't want to. We both know the answer and it does not fit your narrative of the Original PROPAGANDIZED Post in this thread.

They are commanded by their masters what to think.

Because of idiocy in reactions the vaccine won't work. There are too many variants. We will see this next year and likely every year from now on
They think the government is "God". They imagine the politicians and talking heads on TV are saviors.

No doubt they said the same thing to Typhoid Mary.

You are misinformed. The vaccines do NOT provide 100% protection.

There are people I love who are unable to take the vaccine due to existing physical conditions. They cannot trust people like you to wear a mask, social distance and wash your hands.

If you cannot or will not comply for the sake of other humans I trust you to stay home and remain appropriately distanced, etc. You should not be allowed on public transportation or in any public or private building location that refuses entrance to people who haven't been vaccinated and/or doesn't comply with the public law or with private policy. Would you, do you, comply?

Vaccination is a choice. You do not have to comply, but do not expect to make other concessions for the public good.
It is the other way around. YOur fears imprison YOU. Not me.

It is the other way around. YOur fears imprison YOU. Not me.
I am vaccinated. Being vaccinated men’s if I choose I can anywhere that only vaccinated people are allowed to go.

Since you are unvaccinated there are some s countries , many cruises, some businesses etc. where you will be excluded.

I am vaccinated. Being vaccinated men’s if I choose I can anywhere that only vaccinated people are allowed to go.

Since you are unvaccinated there are some s countries , many cruises, some businesses etc. where you will be excluded.
Why would I want to go to a country that is totalitarian when America is right there with them?

Disturbing how easy it is to make the sheep docile.

the usual balanced response from whack-a-doodle Right.
I determine whether a statement is true or not by how many of you it offends. And the more of you that have to come out and say wackadoodle right the more true it is.

Thanks for confirmation
Why didn't you just try answering the question in my post? Because you don't want to.
exactly I like making fun of stupid people there's no point in arguing with them, they can't learn they refuse to.
We both know the answer and it does not fit your narrative of the Original PROPAGANDIZED Post in this thread.
This is another truth detector how much people claim it to be propaganda.

Please explain what "...come out in a firms..." means. Thanks.
Comes out and affirms.

Come on. Just say the words even though there's a space in there but it shouldn't be it would still make sense.

It's like you're pointing this out to attempt to ridicule me because I hit the nail on the head then it causes you angst this

My point is this is a religion. Complete with its own prophets.

Exactly. It's just another religion
Clax911, note how they use identical control and debate as do Christians. Those are fear, guilt, and shame, and when they debate (poorly) they use vague posts that can mean anything they want them to mean When they use a link, they won't post an excerpt because like the bible, they want a fallback by saying "Yes, but......over here is says x,y,z" when you tell them that their link actually refutes their premise.

Clax911, note how they use identical control and debate as do Christians. Those are fear, guilt, and shame, and when they debate (poorly) they use vague posts that can mean anything they want them to mean When they use a link, they won't post an excerpt because like the bible, they want a fallback by saying "Yes, but......over here is says x,y,z" when you tell them that their link actually refutes their premise.
That's an indication of being in something without knowing why you believe it.

That's an indication of being in something without knowing why you believe it.
Yes, but that does hold true for almost all of us. We walk around with beliefs that we think are facts because the belief has been stated as a fact over and over by either the media, politicians, those in authority or friends and family.

Why would I want to go to a country that is totalitarian when America is right there with them?

Disturbing how easy it is to make the sheep docile.

I guess you must be sheep like since you cannot leave your field ( the US ) .

The fact is if you remain unvaccinated it keeps you from going to places only the vaccinated can go.

Last edited:
Not saying I disagree but do you have some links to those specific percentages? Who came up with them and how?

It was from a study in the Journal of Psychology some years ago.

When Volkswagen was creating their fraud scheme to defeat emissions testing in California (and elsewhere), how many engineers, researchers, executives, managers, et al stood up and said, "This is wrong, not to mention in violates a number of laws."

No one, because no one wanted to deal with the negative consequences to their careers, jobs, professional standing, loss of income, etc etc etc.

When you're out and about and you see something wrong go down, how many people step forward and say, "Hey, that's not cool" or "You ought not be doing that"?

Back
Top Bottom