• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF vaccinations work........

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Since liberals surely have been all vaccinated by now, why worry about what I do with my body? Simple question. Either YOUR vaccination works or it doesn’t. Can’t have it both ways.

Since liberals surely have been all vaccinated by now, why worry about what I do with my body? Simple question. Either YOUR vaccination works or it doesn’t. Can’t have it both ways.
But the government said we’re suppose to emulate Biden and show inconsistencies relative to the science.

Your right. Could care less what you do. Maybe if more of the unvaccinated die off this electron fraud bs going on will finally go away.:whistle:

(ps. not a liberal, just want the GOP to regain some sanity like in the past.

Because anybody with half a brain understands that no vaccine is 100% effective, and the more unvaccinated idiots there are running around the more likely it is that there will be mutations that circumvent the vaccines, and the more likely it is that those of us who are smart enough to get vaccinated will still get sick.

You pretended to know what herd immunity means in the other thread, now you pretend you don't?

Well, they sort of can, because it's more complicated than you make it appear.

Each unvaccinated person is potentially the host that will permit the virus to evolve a strain that is much deadlier, for which my vaccination offers no protection.

So we collectively have a vested interest in getting as many people vaccinated as possible, to reduce that opportunity as much as possible.

Because anybody with half a brain understands that no vaccine is 100% effective, and the more unvaccinated idiots there are running around the more likely it is that there will be mutations that circumvent the vaccines, and the more likely it is that those of us who are smart enough to get vaccinated will still get sick.
The hide under your bed where its safe and the mean viruses wont get you.

The hide under your bed where its safe and the mean viruses wont get you.

Is that what you say to cancer patients, transplant recipients, or other immunocompromised people? "**** you I wont mildly inconvenience myself to save your life!"

Wait, why am I even asking this? The core characteristic of Trumpism is that extreme level of selfishness. Not "took three slices of pizza and someone else didn't get one at the office party" selfish, but "I will literally watch you die before I mildly inconvenience myself" selfish.

Might likely etc. Just because you are scared doesn’t mean we are.

Each unvaccinated person is potentially the host that will permit the virus to evolve a strain that is much deadlier, for which my vaccination offers no protection.

So we collectively have a vested interest in getting as many people vaccinated as possible, to reduce that opportunity as much as possible.
Well, Im not going to get vaccinated just so you can spend the rest of your life living in fear. But you liberals are afraid of your own shadows anyway, so this wont mean much.

Is that what you say to cancer patients, transplant recipients, or other immunocompromised people? "**** you I wont mildly inconvenience myself to save your life!"

Wait, why am I even asking this? The core characteristic of Trumpism is that extreme level of selfishness. Not "took three slices of pizza and someone else didn't get one at the office party" selfish, but "I will literally watch you die before I mildly inconvenience myself" selfish.
😭

Do they have vaccines in Russia?

Well, Im not going to get vaccinated just so you can spend the rest of your life living in fear. But you liberals are afraid of your own shadows anyway, so this wont mean much.

Rest assured even the big tough guys amongst us aren't getting much out of you.

Your right. Could care less what you do. Maybe if more of the unvaccinated die off this electron fraud bs going on will finally go away.:whistle:

(ps. not a liberal, just want the GOP to regain some sanity like in the past.
So, if I, as a conservative choose to do whatever I feel like with my body ala a woman callously getting an abortion, what business is it of the vaccinated? It's MY body. Do you yell and scream at someone going to the Planned Parenthood, I mean Planned Abortion, clinic?

So, you are concerned about a virus that kills less than 1% of the population and when you get vaccinated, you are worried that it is "only" 99.9% effective?

May I ask what you do NOT fret over?

Do you know that ALL viruses mutate? Why do you think people get NEW flu shots every year?

another provoking thread/post from the radical right

No vaccine is 100% as you claim they must be.

-smh-
Just: FFS.

🤷‍♂️

another provoking thread/post from the radical right

No vaccine is 100% as you claim they must be.
As I said, you are worried about a virus that kills mainly old people and less than 1% of the population, and now worried about a vaccine not really working???

You guys must live in a continual state of fear? Why even venture outdoors?

Not every citizen is able to take the vaccine so the goal is to remove the virus from circulation as much as possible to protect them also. You also may need to use valuable hospital services if you get infected. My hope is that people like you are denied insurance coverage for covid treatment. Would that change your mind?

Back
Top Bottom